It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 10
142
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by freepatriot
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 


he never said he traveled lighyears to Elenin?? where does he say that?




So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)


First saying it took 20 minutes to get to Elenin, then saying it's possible to travel light years within 20 minutes.




i interacted with the op(supposed pilot) from the GLP thread he did not say it was possible to travel light years within 20 minutes that is someone else. i can message you the link to the original thread if you like. The supposed pilot claimed he has traveled up to 250 light years away he did not say within 20 minutes..




posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred
 


Can't find them if they are indoors.
lol.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by freepatriot

Originally posted by RedGod
reply to post by freepatriot
 


Couldn't agree more. While I have no question that the Navy either has, is testing, or is trying to obtain this ability, the onus has been placed on the wrong command, and brings this persons entire story into question.



its possible its hoax but i personally interacted with the op on GLP and I felt he was genuine he did not feel like a John Titor. I knew John titor was a hoax when i first saw his threads.. I could be wrong but with what I have seen flying in the skies and what I have learned from Bob Lazar I seriously believe we have advanced tech...its really not that big of a leap once you understand the basics of the technology...


Anything that goes on GLP, is a fraud, including the owners.



thats extremly ignorent... i actually find out things well before they hit ATS .. since its unregulated you find lots of junk also but I have learned to sift through the junk and get the gems..but to say that everything on GLP is a fraud is pure ignorence at work



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by freepatriot

Originally posted by RedGod
reply to post by freepatriot
 


Couldn't agree more. While I have no question that the Navy either has, is testing, or is trying to obtain this ability, the onus has been placed on the wrong command, and brings this persons entire story into question.



its possible its hoax but i personally interacted with the op on GLP and I felt he was genuine he did not feel like a John Titor. I knew John titor was a hoax when i first saw his threads.. I could be wrong but with what I have seen flying in the skies and what I have learned from Bob Lazar I seriously believe we have advanced tech...its really not that big of a leap once you understand the basics of the technology...


Anything that goes on GLP, is a fraud, including the owners.



thats extremly ignorent... i actually find out things well before they hit ATS .. since its unregulated you find lots of junk also but I have learned to sift through the junk and get the gems..but to say that everything on GLP is a fraud is pure ignorence at work


Let me rephrase, 99% of GLP is a fraud, especially trinity and the other owners. The only good stuff on GLP is the weather prediction guy. It's basically where the stupid non-intelligent group of the internet hangs out.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

It's not rocket science on any level. I know 7 year olds that passed extra class.

To listen to something that small, and that weak (since it has no known energy source for creating radio waves), you would need an enormous amount of forward gain with an enormously small beam pattern. I'm pretty sure even the VLA would have a hard time hearing anything from Elenin if it was transmitting anything. The VLA doesn't have a great resolution for small things.


When I was 7yrs old I used to repair radios in my dad's shop.

As for Elenin, it's structure, speed, temp and material ect. is it's energy source.
edit on 15-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

It's not rocket science on any level. I know 7 year olds that passed extra class.

To listen to something that small, and that weak (since it has no known energy source for creating radio waves), you would need an enormous amount of forward gain with an enormously small beam pattern. I'm pretty sure even the VLA would have a hard time hearing anything from Elenin if it was transmitting anything. The VLA doesn't have a great resolution for small things.


When I was 7yrs old I used to repair radios in my dad's shop.

As for Elenin, it's structure, speed, temp and material is it's energy source.


It's very cold, meaning there's little or no energy. I assume everyone knows this
The only possible time would be when it's near the sun. Speed doesn't matter as there's no atmosphere for anything to heat up. Not sure how you know it's material creates radio waves as meteorites and comets that hit Earth don't give off large radio sources...

I don't know if it has a plasma tail, but that may be a different story.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 



To make blanket statements to a group of people like that is ignorance...i was on ats years before i joined glp so now i am stupid ?



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on ATS.


I am jealous. You've been "registered" here two years longer than I have, and this is the dumbest thing you've ever read at ATS??!! Makes me wonder if you read very much here...


I'm a ham and this is just plain stupid in every respect.


Nice to meet you, a ham.


ELENIN DOES NOT GIVE OFF RADIO WAVES AS IT HAS NO 'KNOWN' ENERGY SOURCE!


No need to shout, a ham. Are you attempting to posit that "you" don't know of any energy sources within Elenin? Or are you categorically stating that you have proof that not a single person on this planet is aware of an energy source within Elenin? If so, please indulge us and provide us with that proof.

Furthermore, a ham, now that we are no longer being shouted at, will you kindly offer up for us non-hams proof for your claim that Elenin does not give off radio waves?


I do then wonder what will be made up to say it has an energy source of some sort. There is no way to listen to Elenin.


There is no way to listen to Elenin? Um, a ham, exactly who is making things up?


Also, traveling light years to Elenin when it's not even 1/32 of a light year away?


A ham, it does not appear that you read the (alleged) space pilot's posts very closely...


When you know what you're talking about, it's so easy to debunk 90% of conspiracy theories and stupid OP's like this. It reads as if a 13 year old wrote it and whatever the "Q&A" was.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)


"Q&A" generally means "questions and answers", a ham, but thank you for enlightening us and for debunking the OP so thoroughly.

(I am not going to touch your comment about writing like a 13 year old. Tempting, but no.)



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
GLP is a medium like ATS for users to create content . There are lots of threads here on ATS that are low quality although not as much as GLP. to say that all users of X site are stupid goes against the very thing this site stands for which is Deny Ignorence. instead of debating the original thread you have resorted to attacking the medium and its users of the thread nice..



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 



To make blanket statements to a group of people like that is ignorance...i was on ats years before i joined glp so now i am stupid ?


Yes, you made the transition from an OK person being on ATS, to just plain stupid for joining GLP. I suggest everyone say away from that craphole of the internet.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot
GLP is a medium like ATS for users to create content . There are lots of threads here on ATS that are low quality although not as much as GLP. to say that all users of X site are stupid goes against the very thing this site stands for which is Deny Ignorence. instead of debating the original thread you have resorted to attacking the medium and its users of the thread nice..


I did debate the original thread, and also said GLP is stupid. Now your'e taking it too far and keep going on and on. But then again, so am I so I'll let it slide.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by freepatriot
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 


he never said he traveled lighyears to Elenin?? where does he say that?




So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)


First saying it took 20 minutes to get to Elenin, then saying it's possible to travel light years within 20 minutes.


Like freepatriot said, where did the (alleged) space pilot state that he traveled light years to Elenin? Surely, a ham, you're not relying on a terribly fallacious non-sequitur to come to your erroneous conclusion -- are you?



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The phrase - Per ardua ad astra - "Through adversity to the stars", is the motto of many military organizations throughout the world, including the Royal Canadian Air Force, and the Air Forces of Australia and New Zealand.

Maybe this has been the goal all along, since the inception of the United States and their military machine. We've been trying to get back to where we came from, or at least get off the planet where we have fallen.

The conspiracy of NASA being a front for the true space program sounds like it has some truth to it. It makes perfect sense and fits into the bigger picture of UFO's. UFO's have and always will be ours, and funded by the taxpayers.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on ATS.


I am jealous. You've been "registered" here two years longer than I have, and this is the dumbest thing you've ever read at ATS??!! Makes me wonder if you read very much here...


I'm a ham and this is just plain stupid in every respect.


Nice to meet you, a ham.


ELENIN DOES NOT GIVE OFF RADIO WAVES AS IT HAS NO 'KNOWN' ENERGY SOURCE!


No need to shout, a ham. Are you attempting to posit that "you" don't know of any energy sources within Elenin? Or are you categorically stating that you have proof that not a single person on this planet is aware of an energy source within Elenin? If so, please indulge us and provide us with that proof.

Furthermore, a ham, now that we are no longer being shouted at, will you kindly offer up for us non-hams proof for your claim that Elenin does not give off radio waves?


I do then wonder what will be made up to say it has an energy source of some sort. There is no way to listen to Elenin.


There is no way to listen to Elenin? Um, a ham, exactly who is making things up?


Also, traveling light years to Elenin when it's not even 1/32 of a light year away?


A ham, it does not appear that you read the (alleged) space pilot's posts very closely...


When you know what you're talking about, it's so easy to debunk 90% of conspiracy theories and stupid OP's like this. It reads as if a 13 year old wrote it and whatever the "Q&A" was.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)


"Q&A" generally means "questions and answers", a ham, but thank you for enlightening us and for debunking the OP so thoroughly.

(I am not going to touch your comment about writing like a 13 year old. Tempting, but no.)


I read ATS almost daily, but hardly ever log in.

Can you please tell me why this comet has an crazy energy source in it that would allow 99% of hams with sub-par equipment to listen to it, but the other million comets floating in space don't posses a threat to earth with an internal energy source? All of this is made up as it goes and there's always an explanation for something that has no real scientific backing. It's a sci-fi novel being written as it goes. Comets are composed mostly of water and ice, including carbon dioxide and some other frozen gasses. When interacting with the solar wind, and CME's, they do produce xrays, but then again hams don't work with xrays in the hobby.

The entire OP's post ended with Hams taking charge listening to Elenin, what a broad statement to make. Where do we listen? Where do we get the massive equipment required to listen to a spec of dust in the sky? I still keep my statement that you cannot listen to Elenin because it's most likely not producing any radio waves when you look at how cold it is, and that it has no known energy source.

I explained my reasoning for 20 minutes/light year in a post above.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by freepatriot
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 


he never said he traveled lighyears to Elenin?? where does he say that?




So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)


First saying it took 20 minutes to get to Elenin, then saying it's possible to travel light years within 20 minutes.


Like freepatriot said, where did the (alleged) space pilot state that he traveled light years to Elenin? Surely, a ham, you're not relying on a terribly fallacious non-sequitur to come to your erroneous conclusion -- are you?


I explained it, I'm not sure why it's not getting into your brain.

"If it's possible to travel light years in 20 minutes"

20 minutes = light years
20 minutes to get to Elenin = light years

Simple.



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So... why is this top secret space sailor posting on GLP again? Considering that revealing the existence of these starships would easily meet the definition of treason, he must have a very powerful motive. Seems to me, he would have made a point by now. Also seems to me he would have forwarded the relevant material to WikiLeaks to protect his anonymity. His masters have probably traced his IPP and thrown him in the brig by now. (Oh, wait! That explains why we'll never hear from him again!)

Hoaxers always pitch to the converted. GLP is filled with people who want to believe that their Tesla-driven anti-gravity ships are real. They will be quick to ask him questions like: "Have you met any aliens?" "What's the furthest planet you've explored?" They will also be very slow to ask questions like: "What's your pay grade?" "Where did you go to flight school?" "What ship were you a mid-shipman on?" "Where did it patrol?" "Which fleet was that?" Something tells me this space sailor would be very quick to answer a question like: "If you were 250 light years away from Earth, how did you communicate?" Obvious answer: "Quantum entanglement modulation." Three simple words that won't invite questions about engineering details. On the other hand, a question like "Annapolis or NROTC?" would get the chatroom equivalent of a blank stare.

As has been pointed out, this has all the classic earmarks of a hoax. Just enough plausible techno-babble to sell the fiction. Recommended reading:
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
double post.

ALS
edit on 15-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 


ELENIN DOES NOT GIVE OFF RADIO WAVES AS IT HAS NO 'KNOWN' ENERGY SOURCE!


Really? It was my understanding that most (if not all) objects give off radio waves.


Objects in space, such as planets and comets, giant clouds of gas and dust, and stars and galaxies, emit light at many different wavelengths. Some of the light they emit has very large wavelengths - sometimes as long as a mile!. These long waves are in the radio region of the electromagnetic spectrum


science.hq.nasa.gov...

ALS
edit on 15-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: to add link



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 



the original op never said that..but since your too proud of yourself and wouldn't dare go to GLP to check you will never know. i spoke to the op in the original thread and he did not say he traveled light years to Elenin. it seems you are hell bent on discrediting the original op..



posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Tom_Proctor
 


ELENIN DOES NOT GIVE OFF RADIO WAVES AS IT HAS NO 'KNOWN' ENERGY SOURCE!


Really? It was my understanding that most (if not all) objects give off radio waves.


Objects in space, such as planets and comets, giant clouds of gas and dust, and stars and galaxies, emit light at many different wavelengths. Some of the light they emit has very large wavelengths - sometimes as long as a mile!. These long waves are in the radio region of the electromagnetic spectrum


science.hq.nasa.gov...

ALS
edit on 15-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: to add link


You'd never detect them on earth. Wavelengths that huge never get into earth as they bounce off our atmosphere. Hams detecting them with their equipment, near impossible.



new topics

top topics



 
142
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join