It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachmann is Clueless

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

He's had quite a few gaffs, and they just continue to rack up. He get's a pass on them as he does everything else on here. Ah well, I'll be waiting for his next one.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

No disagreement there, but purely objectively, if you did not know anything about the 2, and heard them both speak at length about politics, would she not outshine him in craziness?
Pardon the off topic remark OP

Of course, which is better, the wolf in sheeps clothing or the village idiot?

Oh man, we're all screwed, c'mon Paul for at least some real change!
edit on 14-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I like her stance on some issues and don't on others
But that's irrelevant

Out of context videos with funny sounding instrumentals or internet facepalm type images being used to further any opinion is forfeiting the same debate you started

If you really disagreed with her then form an opinion or go back to sleep

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Can not an opinion include face palming or a little pugilistic jab? You don't have the right to order people to sleep by the way, you could suggest it as a 'consideration' though.

edit on 14-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Where would you suggest we get the info to form an opinion. Rush?

I base my opinion of her on this....She's a religious nutbag.

www.thenation.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Does this mean that Reagan and supply siders are responsible for the huge increase in HIV and rock coc aine use in the early 80s?

Dear lord! After she made that connection between swine flu and democratic presidents, I think she officially lost any credibility she may have had left. This woman is proof of party over country. She brings absolutely nothing constructive to the table.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
President Bush at least brough experience as a Govenor along with him and even he had more solid ideas of what agenda he was going to push.

Michelle Bachman actually said her experience as a tax litigation lawyer or whatever she did makes her understand about jobs and the economy.

The most disturbing thing about the Straw Poll to me is that she beat out Ron Paul. Neither Mitt Romney or Rick Perry campaigned heavily for this but Paul did and she still won.

What this tells me very clearly is that people are very very upset with Obama and that her Anti-Obama message is resonating with the voters. Ron Paul needs to get off his rear and start doing this same thing if we wants any chance of winning.

He at least has the experience and he is very solid on his issues.

What it tells me is Bachman is the one the Republicans are pushing.

We all know Ron Paul can talk rings around her. We all know she's just empty rhetoric. We all know Bachman gave away 6000 free tickets to Ron Paul's 4,750.

We also know she passed the good doctor by a slim margin of 152 votes. I'm sure that had the GOPers pissing down their collective leg. They made it pretty obvious last election they don't want Ron Paul as their candidate.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've always know that Michelle Bachmann was a full blown nut job but I at least gave her credit for being able to put together sentences that describe her point of view, unlike Sarah Palin who would leave you scratching your head trying to figure out what the hell she just said.

BUT THEN, while reading various post in another thread, I ran across this response which included a Michelle Bachmann quote that I had never heard and I thought, WTF was that!

This was posted by "JaxonRoberts," in this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the Michelle Bachmann quote;

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some emissions out there in our nation don't have carbon dioxide and I believe that our carbon dioxide emissions like such as in a South Africa and Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our air over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help carbon dioxide and should help nitrogen and the noble elements so we will be able to build up our atmosphere for our children."

I don't know when or where she said that but I trust that "JR," one of our silver level contributors, was not lying when he posted it. Good Luck to anyone who tries to figure this one out. The woman is a ding bat.

By the way, Thank You to JaxonRoberts for keeping me enlightened.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

That's not a Bachman quote. It's a take-off on the Miss South Carolina answer.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
but I think one thing we all can agree on ........ Marcus Bachmann would make a lovely first lady. every first lady has a cause and just think what Ms. Marcus could do for the rights of closets cases. plus I want to see who gets to play Marcus & Michelle on the new season of SNL.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
reply to post by Flatfish

That's not a Bachman quote. It's a take-off on the Miss South Carolina answer.

I think you're right. It's way too close to be a coincidence. Shame on you, "JaxonRoerts"

Oh yeah, shame on me too for re-posting it.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join