It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachmann is Clueless

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Listening to her on Chris Wallace she is obviously running a pure anti-Obama campaign with little to no ideas other than simple talking points like, "I will work tirelessly" blah blah blah.

She does not have the experience to be President the same way Obama did not. A solid understanding of how government works is REQUIRED to be an effective President and she severly lacks it.

How does she justify her lack of experience in regards to being President?

, Bachmann said her determination to “fight the fights” and to stick with her principles are what qualify her to be president – not whether she has ever served as a governor.

www.csmonitor.com...

Nothing but talk about how she will "fight the fight". It is, in my opinion, a very sad sign that she was even in the running for the Straw Poll let alone winning it. People need to wake up and understand that before you even get into her stances on the issues her lack of experience alone should disqualify her.

I will end this thread with one of her quotes.

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford, a Republican, was president, April 28, 2009

This woman is clueless.
edit on 14-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Agreed full on, and I don't care which side of the aisle she's on, she comes across as a manchurian candidate/stepford wife, an empty vessel only capable of regurgitating empty rhetoric, talking points and incoherent perspectives. And please leave those eyebrows alone! Oops, too late!

Plus she's a straight up hypocrite! Shouting about gov help/handouts yet:

There’s $259,000 in federal subsidies paid since 1995 to a family farm of which Bachmann is a part owner. Another $30,000 went to Bachmann and Associates Counseling Clinic in the last five years from various Minnesota government agencies, including one small payment logged the day after the congresswoman’s official 2012 kickoff.

In addition, at least $137,000 came from Medicaid-backed programs for patients using the mental health clinic run by her husband, Marcus Bachmann.

The Bachmann clinic also received about $24,000 — split between the state and federal governments — for a grant program to train counselors who treat people with both mental illness and substance abuse issues. According to state documents, the money was intended to offset anticipated revenue losses for clinics during the training.

minnesota.cbslocal.com...

Blah pooey!!

So what does her successful win in Iowa say about the public's opinion? Kind of scary that so many would support her. Hopefully it's just an Iowan thang..
Greatest Hits

Swine Flu is the democrats fault
Oh man...

edit on 14-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
She's not clueless. She's doing exactly what she was paid to do.

In fact, she's doing a great job.

--- Just not the job the People hired her to do.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I watcher her get interviewed this morning by Candy Crowley. She spoke like a true politician, no real answers, really good at avoiding answering, and "standing by principles" was her main talking point.

Our news earlier said Rick Perry was the republican favorite. I have a hard time imaging either one of them as President. I wonder who TPTB want in?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
lol clueless does not matter my good man

this is america we are talking about ..

just look at the past presidents they are all foolish in one way or another

todays voting standards are

the opposite party that screwed up

and the lesser of two evils

the criteria really isn't high for american voters there easy to sell

with flashy election ads attacking others

shock and awe factor loll

remember this guy ? why do i miss him for some strange reason lool. maybe i miss how he made me laugh with his shinanagons and "logic"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Wow, Kro actually said something that wasn't intended to piss off the majority of ATS for once. So, who would be your candidate of choice Kro? One of the other puppets that will do just as they are told to do by the people that know EXACTLY how government works? I'm sure it wouldn't be the one person running who actually gives a damn about this country and knows the ins and outs of this government very well. You all know who I'm talkin about of course.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Imagine this, Bachmann as President and for Vice President get ready... dun DUN dun, Palin.

Holy #

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
President Bush at least brough experience as a Govenor along with him and even he had more solid ideas of what agenda he was going to push.

Michelle Bachman actually said her experience as a tax litigation lawyer or whatever she did makes her understand about jobs and the economy.

The most disturbing thing about the Straw Poll to me is that she beat out Ron Paul. Neither Mitt Romney or Rick Perry campaigned heavily for this but Paul did and she still won.

What this tells me very clearly is that people are very very upset with Obama and that her Anti-Obama message is resonating with the voters. Ron Paul needs to get off his rear and start doing this same thing if we wants any chance of winning.

He at least has the experience and he is very solid on his issues.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

So far I will not vote for Bachmann

Haven't decided on the rest yet as i'm still researching them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
President Bush at least brough experience as a Govenor along with him and even he had more solid ideas of what agenda he was going to push.

Michelle Bachman actually said her experience as a tax litigation lawyer or whatever she did makes her understand about jobs and the economy.

The most disturbing thing about the Straw Poll to me is that she beat out Ron Paul. Neither Mitt Romney or Rick Perry campaigned heavily for this but Paul did and she still won.

What this tells me very clearly is that people are very very upset with Obama and that her Anti-Obama message is resonating with the voters. Ron Paul needs to get off his rear and start doing this same thing if we wants any chance of winning.

He at least has the experience and he is very solid on his issues.

Wow, who hacked Kro's account? There's no way that after all the propaganda he's posted on here trying to bad-mouth Ron Paul that he would say something so logical.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Wow, Kro actually said something that wasn't intended to piss off the majority of ATS for once.
Wow, who hacked Kro's account?

Touche'!
All in good spirits of course Kro

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I never bad mouthed Mr. Paul I simply brought up other points of view to better help the members of ATS realize that he does not have a halo above his head

Disagreeing with his views doesn't mean I don't have respect for him.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How could someone that twists so many things to make her views believable even get elected in the first place?

And if she gets elected this will be her dream defense force.

And what the lord will think of America if she gets into office.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
todays voting standards are

the opposite party that screwed up

and the lesser of two evils

You forgot:

"He looks like someone I want to have a beer with!" WTF are you looking for a drinking buddy or a president?

"He's the same religion as me! My pastor says to support him"

"He's the same skin color as me! He's black, I'm black, I won't have to pay my mortgage anymore!"

"He served in the military!" Yes, because of the millions of Americans that have been in the military, they are all capable of being president simply because of that fact.

Politics has become a joke. People are too stupid to actually choose a good candidate. They eat up stupid one liners and catchy phrases like they are burgers and fries.

You have stupid republicans that want to associate themselves with rich corporate types so they vote republican thinking somehow they'll get an invitation to the "in" group.

Then you have stupid democrats that think the democratic party is "for the people/little guy" and will help the poor/sick/old/etc.

These people are so easy to sway with crap like "Change you can believe in" or "I'll fight the fights" (WTF?)

They refuse to sit down, look at things logically, examine the history and policy of the candidates, and make an informed choice. They act like it's American Idol they are voting for.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I want "Hope and Change." She is as clueless and lost as Obama. Politicians are in it for themselves and hire PR companies to come up with folksy solutions to complex problems. Sadly, legions lap it up and will vote for her, because......fill in the blank "she's a female", "she's nice looking". "she sounds like she will actually make some changes" ect

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I never bad mouthed Mr. Paul I simply brought up other points of view to better help the members of ATS realize that he does not have a halo above his head

Disagreeing with his views doesn't mean I don't have respect for him.

You sir, are a liar. How can this blatant example of muck raking and twisting of a man's intentions not be considered bad-mouthing? Ron Paul Voted to Not Protect Children From Harm.
While most of us here would agree with what you've said about that woman, all you are doing is posting more negativity. I only missed it at first because I agree with your negative statements for once. Why don't you try to post something positive some time man? By this I mean; instead of being anti-Ron Paul, or Anti Bachman, why don't you try being Pro-*insert whatever or whomever you believe in* The difference between the Ron Paul supporters and you, is we have a potential solution to the problems that the world faces, you only have criticism with no offer of what your solution would be, much like the woman you are criticizing in your OP.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I agree, so is Obama, Palin, Romney, pretty much every other canidate except for of course Ron Paul..Ron Paul for President!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not that I would vote for her, but bringing up a lack of experience isn't gonna work, look who's in the WH now. Not like he had a bunch of experience either, far as I can tell the only thing going for Obama right now is being President he's had time to improve his golf game.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Michelle Bachmann would be the perfect president for a nation that slipped it's mooring into a sea of surreality.
American culture has become so shallow, so banal, so stupid that Ms. Bachmann and her husband as first lady would complete the national picture of an America that has become schoipid. What ever that means.

America has been taken over by a theocorp facist cabal that is hidden and in complete control. Politics is just entertainment....bring in the clowns.

I'm still not gonna cut Michelle any slack because she represents stupid people that are willing to believe ideological BS ala Rush, Beck, Sean that are control freaks and worship authority because that's what they dream of having themselves.
edit on 14-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Yea but he does not come across as a fumbling idiot, just a well versed puppet!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join