It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Party Trick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I do hope there isnt already a topic for this, I had a really good look through and could only find talent (not party trick)

Mine is, I can tell a person 2 things about themselves. I will only tell this to people I have never met before, and I do this by feeling and looking at both their palms. I have never been wrong yet....and I cant read palms as such, they always ask me for more info but I can never give it...such as will they get married/have kids/etc etc, I can't see anything like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
LOL I can see it now...

"Let me see your palms... " *runs his fingers across the palms*

"You are. Female. And you have at least two hands." Tada!

Couldja be more specific about what you can tell?

My party trick is slight of hand. Go to a party with a few people I've never met and slip a few playing cards into their pockets right away. Always have to remember who go twhich card though. THen, as the night wears on and people start loosening up, play out some tricks. Best I've had was one guy ducked out early... I played the trick and they had to call the guy on his cel phone for him to tell them what card he had.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My hands are extremly rough
Where the callouses are would determine your line of work
Hypnosis is a good party trick..having people invision a white circle in their palms and have them visualize a small furry animal like a hamster.watch them play with it then clap your hands and its gone ..watch them look for it..fun

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My party trick:

I can make myself and a pretty girl at the party disappear for a little while.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The bartender and I at a local bar play a game called "The Snaps Game".

People think you are some sort of god and buy you drinks all night.

How to play

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

I can incite feelings of desire for revolution in a bunch of drunks that forget everything by the next morning and go back to being entranced by the misdirection of the media. That, and I can throw needles through glass by using a Qigong technique I learned when I was a kid.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haha! Great so far

Ok, well I can tell if people have had many jobs or just 1 job for a long time. I can tell if there are a lot or a few relationships, and at roughly what age each relationship lasted for. I can also tell any problems with teeth, or if they just had dental problems. I can also tell of problems with their knees! And lastly if they have children and what sex they are, but not the ages.

I would love to say this is all spiritual, but sadly, it isnt a talent which is why I call it my party trick. I also think, a lot of it is to do with the hands showing medical signs, which is why doctors look at your palms to see if you're a heavy drinker etc.

ETA...I can also tell if females are using birth control!
Must add, i do have to 'feel' the palms for a lot of this.
edit on 14-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My favorite party trick is called "Being a cheap ass mexican and drinking all the half drinks all the drunk people forgot about so I dont have to pay for alcohol"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My favorite party trick is making hooka bubbles that stay on the carpet.

All it takes is a hookah, a bowl with soapy water, and a old toliet paper/papertowl cylinder.

You dip one end of the tube into the soapy water to make the circle of soapyness.

take a big wiff of hookah.

Blow into the other side of the cylinder slowly to make the bubble.

Cut the bubble off the cylinder lightly, right above the carpet. And the smoke actually makes it 'heavy' so that it doesn't just pop when it hits the carpet. It's pretty cool.

top topics

join