It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird shadow over house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This morning at about 10:50 A.M. I was talking to some family members near a window downstaus in the dining room in tulsa, oklahoma while my wife was upstairs getting ready when all of a sudden the windows went black all around us then the sun shined through again. We all stopped talking because of the shock of what just happen. Now take into fact that it was like 80 degrees outside and the sun was shining. It was like a dragon flew by in a split second as if you had blinked for a second is what it felt like. My wife even came downstairs to ask us what that was. I am thinking in the back of my mind something that big to just completely block out the sun should have made some kind of sound but there wasn't anything. I joined today because i am searching for the truth of many things and i have been to this website many times but this is the first thing that has ever happened to me that just gave me chills all the way down my spine and i wanted to know if anybody had had this experience today or ever?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Any large clouds in the sky?

I've definitely had my living room go dark for a couple seconds as a cloud goes over.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Large flock of birds would be my guess. I get that around here sometimes. I can't really know how complete the blackout was and how long it lasted though, since you didn't specify.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
could be a plane too, I've had that happen

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
From what you are saying, it sounds like more than just a passing shadow. You said the windows went BLACK, meaning more than a shadow. I have no explanation for that, because it would be far more than something passing in front of the sun. Even during a total eclipse, the windows would not be BLACK.

You've got me on this one.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cmax24

A few threads last summer demonstrated that "Flash Darkness" is a real phenomena.

Visual Black Out: Who tripped the sun for a second?

The Sun has had a powercut, I repeat the sun has had a powercut...

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any explanation being put forth that adequately described the physics behind these events.

Best regards,
Z

new topics

top topics

join