It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Protestor Fears 'Muslamic laws'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok I did a search using multiple word mixes etc but nothing came up so apologise if this is the 100th thread on this interview....

'Incoherent anger' well thats putting it nicely!

This is a (hopefully drunk) Mancunian being interviewed for TV and giving his reason for 'protesting', The interview was aired as part of a documentary for Press TV on the 9th March 2011.

Embarrassing to be British but I'm pretty sure all Nations have their fair share of total idiots

edit on 14/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Uhhh who is "Ray"?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Embarrassing to be British but I'm pretty sure all Nations have their fair share of total idiots

Remember this well. No matter where you live, no matter who you are, generally the dumbest and most ignorant out of your countrymen will be the ones getting airtime on the news and have their images and views exported internationally. You think you are embarrassed? Try being a U.S. American these days, rational human beings (which comprise roughly 75-80% of our populace) don't get air time. Rational human beings aren't represented in the international media. Teach your countrymen something about this little lesson you've learned, as I'm rather sick of hearing how fat, stupid and lazy my countrymen and women are.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well they are English defense league members, a far right street protest movement. They never manage to attract anyone but the lowest of IQ's.

Just another excuse to hate, and another movement to justify it. NF, EDL, NSM, BM, BNSM, KKK. The hate and ignorance never ends.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
he says rape gangs

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Aww.. Someone needs to give this guy a big cookie and place to sit for awhile. I can almost see the smoke coming from his ears in the video. It isn't right to make a village idiot think so hard, they can hurt themselves!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Aww.. Someone needs to give this guy a big cookie and place to sit for awhile. I can almost see the smoke coming from his ears in the video. It isn't right to make a village idiot think so hard, they can hurt themselves!

Yes 'thinking' doesnt seem to be his forte

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
he says rape gangs

yes he does........ Silly me!!!! Im blaming his accent

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I heard that Muslamic Ray Guns were a big goal for Iraqi Law proponents.

I'm in America so I'm sure I don't get the whole deal behind the EDL and those sorts of groups. It seems like they have a legitimate concern about extremist groups of Muslims, but they seem to be taking it too far. Do they really think Muslims are trying to invade the UK? Their message would probably be taken much better without all the ridiculous crap they keep spewing. Iraqi law? WTF?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

TBH what this goes to show is that it is very easy to get a person with a very small brain to protest against anything. Understanding what they are protesting about is secondary to going out on the street and jumping about like a chimp.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

This is so old.

This remix is funny as.

ALS

edit on 14-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

seen it many times. the guy is bladdered. teh remix is so much better tho. was beat to posting it by 2 mins lol FML

edit on 14-8-2011 by CydonianKnight because: .

edit on 14-8-2011 by CydonianKnight because: .

new topics

top topics

join