It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is this dream supposed to mean for me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The dream starts off with myself and a few others meeting a Muslim family who have all just moved to the U.S. The father introduces them and mentions they're proud Muslims and that he is here for business reasons. Even though we're finished with the video I'm still friends with the family. I see myself in Mecca with the father and I killing lambs to eat. Which I believe represents the views of providing for a family. Soon after the hajj part of the dream I'm married to his daughter and we're very close as husband-wife.
Does this and my other two dreams make sense to any of you? I see myself as a Deist as of now. Do you think it is that God (Allah) or the Angels sending me messages of my future and that I will be happy as a Muslim?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not commenting on whether or not the Muslim religion is right or wrong. Just pointing out:

1. If an angel exists, and speaks to you in a dream, so can a demon.

2. If you're in the habit of beliving your dreams have real meaning about how to change your life, then any force with the power to that wishes to control you, will attempt to do so.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Do you think it is that God (Allah) or the Angels sending me messages of my future and that I will be happy as a Muslim?

Yes it's a message from the future, since any "possibility" or alternate path in the future is indeed a possible future which could be made real. The fact that you dreamed this and are now actively thinking about it makes it even more real and likely that something like this could/might happen in the future - as always, it's up to you what path to go.

As for you main question whether you could be happy as a Muslim - you already answered your question since you said you were very close to this woman as husband/wife and i didn't get the feeling the dream was negative for you in any way. (I think what it does it rather causing confusion - but if you examine your dream and what you felt in the dream...i think your answer should be right there. You were given the chance to live this life in your dream..so you wouldn't even need to ask.)

join