It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols written on UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Imtor

So, your supposition is that we've had flying disc technology since the 1940's, and yet now, over 70 years later, we still haven't seen ANY application of this in the private sector or the known military? That's just absurd. No way would the military just SIT on such an advancement, we'd have fleets of discs by now. Also, the tech would have made it into the private sector within 15 years of such an advance.

Precisely what I am suggesting. Look, do you expect uncovering the secrets of electromagnetic or whatever new gen way of propulsion would be revealed? From your 70 years 50 were in a Cold War and you want it to be used in private sector? Maybe even the Laser printers and some others were coming from top secret projects but they were quite OK to release to the public but this - not. And I dont see what is so incredible - military hide with 'teeth and claws' top secret aircraft with quite earthly capabilities, then of course they can hide something more unconvensional..

Symbols were always a good proof of 'not frm earth; should they be real but I didnt know until seeing that episode, that Nazis have used such symbols as well.. this means that many of the aircrafts if not all, could be all military technology, we have it. And this is way too big to be given to the public for free.

How did they come up with nuclear fission, why were the Germans so advanced? I do not know but the symbols being made by humans meanas... it supports that many of the UFOs we see could be used by the military and that strengtens the theory that ETs have not been here, that is unless all the sudden jump of technology is taken from them

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Did anyone mention the UMMO craft yet?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I can understand being sceptical, but there is hardly any faith required to subscribe to the ET hypothesis.

With the religious text's, describing gods in flying Dragons ect, coming from the heavens, teaching man civilization.
(And creating man, you don't believe in super ghost? Do you?)

The countless records over at least a thousand years, describing flying shields (Romans) strange green lights tracking Columbus, or BEINGS flying ships in the sky's and in one indecent in 17th century England, A being climbing down a rope to unhook his anchor, and the towns people, in church at the time, grabbing him!! He managed to break free and get back to his ship.

What about radar, NASA, and satellite data and images? What about the countless top personnel confirming not just UFO's but the ET hypothesises too?

What about the J Egdar Hoover memo CONFIRMING a recovered disk? Stating the army wouldn't let the FBI study the disk.

No it takes very little faith to believe our planet (probably not us) is being visited, get on this train, look into it, you might just be the one that cracks it.

If I am wrong, I have learnt a lot about a lot of different subjects, and look a bit stupid, but if I am right,

I am actively chasing down our stolen destiny.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join