It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel planting land mines at Syria Border to stop protesters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Bigoted...... you called me bigoted? Explain that one, as all I said was let them defend their borders............ps. one line responses are a T&C violation, before you get your panties in a bunch about rules, how about you follow some simple ones?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Israel, and I'll usually stay out of these types of threads, but I cannot keep my mouth shut.

Landmines are arguably one of the worst weapons of war in my opinion.

Yeah, nukes are terrible, but nobody uses them. Only 2 have ever been used in war in the history of this planet. It takes very direct action to nuke someone. Everyone is scared of them, and I really don't think anyone is stupid enough to use them.

Landmines will kill anybody. Israel and its neighbors could resolve their conflict tomorrow, have 20 years of peace, and people will STILL be killed and maimed by land mines. They are just terrible.

We already have sickening examples of this happening. Little kids out playing step on a mine and blow their legs off or die.

I find it absolutely disgusting that Israel would be using land mines, but sadly nothing Israel does really surprises me anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Why can't they just be friends for a little while, 'god...!' They live in the same crappy piece of desert and are mortal enemies... They are both lunatics.

We need to put Benjamin Netmayahoo and whoever the Palestinian leader is alone in a small cage with absolutely nothing, not even food or water. Once they've reached a peace deal on everything Israel-Palestine they can come out, if not then let them wrestle and rot for all eternity.

edit on 14-8-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Bigoted...... you called me bigoted? Explain that one, as all I said was let them defend their borders............ps. one line responses are a T&C violation, before you get your panties in a bunch about rules, how about you follow some simple ones?

Maybe look at who's land they are really placing these mines on before speaking then..

I agree it's not good but their decision if it was their land..

But it ain't their land.!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

en.wikipedia.org...
we iran Israel and various other countrys didnt sign it so it only applies to those countries that signed the treaty the others can do what they want with land mines kinda like the usa and cluster bombs and various other things countrys do when they find effective weapons

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Excellent idea! - "protesters" may stay out of Israel now that bombs are planted......instead of crashing fences, provoking and infiltrating Israel's boarders........as per usual. No tears here - leave Israel in PEACE!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Man, things are on edge a bit here... Israel feels the need to prepare it's self, ready for september with the UN vote... Violence has been escalating recently. Where I work, even yesterday in the morning there was some stuff burning next to the wall of which is related to a Palestinian Demo. I sometimes record what happens or whatever the camera picks up. However it's like this every week and sometimes the odd bomb hoax or in my case I just missed a bus bombing a few months ago... But come september and leading upto it. Things are getting slightly complex... I'll try and explain in the next post...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join