It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facing Ninth Deployment, Army Ranger Kills Himself. 'No Way' That God Would Forgive Him For What H

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I refer you to "The Legacy of Jihad" edited by Andrew G. Bostom.

Therein you will read of the horrors of islam over the last few centuries.

And Islamic nations still behave this way: locked in the 7th century. Freedom and Islam run at a right angle to one another.

edit on 18-8-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Observor
They are mercenaries alright. Not sure if you think you invented the English language, but I speak the language invented by a bunch of people in a place called England and spell as they do.

A Soldier and a mercenary are two different people. He's a Soldier. Try doing some research.

And your spelling sucks. Try to spell check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Wanting to see murderers not being able to engage in their deeds anymore, is sure civilised. But not sure I can convice psychopaths of that.

You don't murder in combat, you kill.

You obviously don't have a single clue about the military or combat, so probably time to get back into your lane.

So your idea of a discussion is to keep repeating yourself until the others tire out?

No issues. I am tired of you already.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I cannot believe this thread passed me by. OMG, what is going on? Why was this man not filtered out and given help? His poor wife and family. This man has been to hell and back more times than most of us will after we die.

He will not go to hell, for his hell was here on earth. Words cannot aptly express my regret for his desperation.
I hope that he rests in peace and that the mighty war machine gets off its collective arses and starts taking note.

Sorry, I am rambling. Men in my unit took their own lives, so I can relate. Something needs to be done; now.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

They are mercenaries alright. Not sure if you think you invented the English language, but I speak the language invented by a bunch of people in a place called England and spell as they do.

A Soldier and a mercenary are two different people. He's a Soldier. Try doing some research.

And your spelling sucks. Try to spell check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Wanting to see murderers not being able to engage in their deeds anymore, is sure civilised. But not sure I can convice psychopaths of that.

You don't murder in combat, you kill.

You obviously don't have a single clue about the military or combat, so probably time to get back into your lane.

So your idea of a discussion is to keep repeating yourself until the others tire out?

No issues. I am tired of you already.

And your idea of a discussion is to constently use the terms "murderers", "psychopaths", "mercenary" and the like? Without a single clue of what you're talking about?

Here, I have a new word for you: It's troll.

Back under your bridge, Troll; I hear the billy goats coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join