It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facing Ninth Deployment, Army Ranger Kills Himself. 'No Way' That God Would Forgive Him For What H

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
So you can kill your fellow man, apologize and be absolved? How many people can I kill before I can't apologize the blame away?

He didn't just verbally apologise. He killed himself in order avoid killing anyone else. That doesn't seem like an expression of genuine repentance to you?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's time to bring them home. Our original goals were met in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Saddam and Osama are both neutralized. It's time to bring the men and women of our armed forces home!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

If you believe the Christ died for your sins, he is already forgiven, a long time ago. Please, rest your soul about this.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If you look at reality on its own terms,you will find that more often than not,the people with the least enthusiasm for war are the ones who do the hands on dirty work of actually FIGHTING THEM.This is why Colin Powell was the least supportive of the Bush inner circle for war in the land where cash was invented (Iraq).BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by TupacShakur

Your right, I would pick any of those people over any soldier of the US of A

Tupac shows pictures and says that these Afghans are equal to a US Troop because of a comment made by another individual.

Then you post that you'd pick any one of them over a US Soldier.

Sorry, what makes you any better than the guy that made the first comment about a US Soldier being better than an Afghan?

Ignorant much?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by TupacShakur

Your right, I would pick any of those people over any soldier of the US of A

Tupac shows pictures and says that these Afghans are equal to a US Troop because of a comment made by another individual.

Then you post that you'd pick any one of them over a US Soldier.

Sorry, what makes you any better than the guy that made the first comment about a US Soldier being better than an Afghan?

Ignorant much?

allthough i agree with your statement, that it's a little hypocritical.

but you also got to remember, most of these people are innocent.
they're getting their homelands destroyed be several invading army's, trying to install a democracy by violence.

anybody see the hypocrisy in that?

maybe that's why he said what he said.

allthough i don't agree with his statement, just trying to point that out

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

edit on 15-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You gentlement do realise a special operations group (Capable) is deployed for 3 months , 6 months maximum.

9 tours? Puts him on par with average soliders ... doing 2 tours however they are mostly kept on 3 month rotations.

They do end up seeing the most combat because they are heavily trained , heavily armed, light on their feet.

However , the Military let him down greatly , this man should have be psyched requested by his LT , and got him some help and a desk job until he could get out. His LT let him down on this one , no one else. (Actually ... even his staff NCOs should have noticed something is up and went to LT , and LT should have got this # requested ... theres a reason you do your rounds checking on your men.)

...... he was also a major threat in his unit with this kind of mind frame .... could have gotten a lot more people kill.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is no god. So why try to please one?
ugh...people.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Yes, we can bring them home. And others can stop paying Taxes which fund these Wars. If anyone wants to fill their "Office of Executor", and truly stop this madness, and Legally, read this document, and further research the topic. www.scribd.com...

Im sure the BAR-flies on here will protest, as they non disclose because of their Masters. But press on, it is real, it is Valid, and there is nothing they can do to stop "Office of Executor" once you step up in your true Power.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
R. I. P.

Unfortunately he wasn't cut up for the job. That makes me a bit sad and angry.

Little sad and angry because those nine tours were wasted on him. I wished they had gone to the right soldier. That soldier would be a living legend. Probably even a living treasure.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
[color=gold]

R.I.P to ALL the soldiers of war who are and have been manipulated into death and destruction of there fellow species as well as other species....

The mind of a soldier hmmm. It seems in times of war there is a pick of a certain youthful blood on Earth. Not prejudice to race, religion or land mass location. This pick is for the young impressionable mind that can be molded to FIT the CAUSE. Not saying the Earth militaries and "OTHERS" don't incorporate elder influence within the command structures, just saying the ones usually going out into the chosen fields are young at heart and mind -easy to be influenced-
These young minds are HOMEGROWN on ALL Earth land masses in reference to Earth only Soldiers. These soldiers as children are the normal kids growing up in their land mass locations being taught what's right and wrong by the overall influence of the HOME LAND. They are taught about religion, GOD & NATAS as they are growing up in their local synagogue-mosque-church-temple. These teachings somewhat pre program the youths at young ages to what is right and wrong. And as the youth grow they feel stronger and stronger about what they are taught is right and wrong. Right and wrong become part of society layout as they grow to teens and then young adults.

Now you have got multiple land mass inhabitants feeling what they have been told and taught of what is right and wrong and these land masses have incorporated the youth into their militaries. The militaries then incorporate into their armies the youth with minds of what their land mass has taught them to be RIGHT AND WRONG. Now you got militaries everywhere with minds prepared to follow what IS SUPPOSED TO BE RIGHT AND AVOID WHAT'S WRONG. But how so???? If I am taught that I am doing what is good for my land mass and you are taught the same THEN WHO IS RIGHT---REALLY?????

Now comes the DECEIT!!!! There are only a few ways to keep the soldiers of ALL Earth militaries intact and fighting WITH THEIR HEARTS MINDS AND SPIRITS. FOR MOST SOLDIERS WHY IN BATTLE WILL BEGIN TO EVALUATE PERSONALLY IF WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS RIGHT. Once these soldiers began to do this RIGHT IN BATTLE THEY BEGIN TO GO ON SPIRITUAL ENHANCEMENT JOURNEYS trying to verify their own actions and their deeds done to others (WAS I RIGHT TO KILL THEM --JUSTIFY IT SOMEHOW?! -- YES THEY WANTED TO KILL ME SO I WASN'T WRONG --). When they do this they are somewhat being ASKED ARE THEY IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN WILLS. Not in a direct questioning way but internally. They respond by either getting out of the wars some how either with self inflicted wounds or mental breakdowns OR BY LOOKING UP TO THE OFFICIALS WHO OVER RANK THEM FOR GUIDANCE AND SPIRITUAL SUPPORT- BECAUSE THEY FEEL (T R U S T) THEIR OVER RANKING OFFICIALS WHO TRAINED THEM AND TAUGHT THEM INFLUENCED THEM TO FIGHT. And the officials influence their wills by feeding them legit intel or fabricated bull ex.. WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD AND THEY ARE COMMING TO KILL OUR RELIGION SO JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD SICKNING AS 1 FELT MANY BABIES FROM AMERICANAZ AND THE MID EAST WERE GOING TO BE SACRIFICED ONCE THEY WERE OF MILITARY AGE.... FOR??? WMD AND JIHAD
Sorry off a bit a may have went but your seeing the issue here. When these unsure YOUTH get feed back from their overranks that its about WMD or JIHAD the WILLS of the youth are SUPPRESSED and the youth are then OK with destroying their fellow species for a cause they feel is FOR THE BETTER.

This takes you into the devotion of a soldier (IN THE RIGHT MIND) because there are some soldiers who just wanna kill and do ignorant rapes and power control others who are the natas side of the team more less unless extremely foolish and followers??? The right minds are then placed into battle fields with VERY SIMILAR MINDS and these GOOD HEARTS ARE PLACED AT WAR NOT WITH EACH OTHER BUT AGAINST NATAS AS NATAS SITS AND WATCHES THE FRESH BLOOD SHED MORE FRESH BLOOD FOR CAUSES THEY REALLY FEEL AR LOGIC AND GOOD. IMAGINE HOW THE DEMON LAUGHS KNOWING IT HAS INNOCENT YOUNG MINDS WHO CAN POTENTIAL SUPPORT THE ENTIRE SPECIES FACING OFF IN BATTLE. IMAGINE NATAS MIND/CONSCIOUS VIEW.

With that 1 can see there has always been wars were MANIPULATION PLAYED A MAJOR PART OVER THE ACTUAL CAUSE. And usually the manipulation was related to financial or land mass gain -POWER-SELDOMLY ABOUT THE real cause issue the issues that THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN AND HELL WAR FOR--- SOULS RETURNED HOME AND THOSE TRAPPED IN SOULS MATERIAL SUITS 3D SUITS... SO with ALL the manipulation being done to these young minds 1 is sure the CREATOR SEES THE DECEIT DONE TO HIS / HER OR ITS CREATIONS and understands WHO REALLY DESERVES HELL IF THAT'S WHAT WE SHALL CALL IT AND WHO NEEDS MORE TIME TO LEARN TO FOLLOW THEIR HEARTS MINDS AND SOULS FIRST, WHO JUST NEEDS TO LEARN TO LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FIRST FOR LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY--

SOLDIERS.. USE YOUR WILLS some just want company in the most uncomfortable zones of existence

Be well ALL 1 Apollo's if 1 struck any nerves as this was not the intent.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 8/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

And yet, people here somehow imagine situations where the army would actually shoot and kill their fellow civilians.

Clearly, military men and women know right from wrong.

General Wesley Clark--

--Released US Army Ordinance which was used to kill innocent American women and children at waco. They fired +60 US Army Grenades into buildings lined with straw for insulation to keep warm in the winter.

Why did they kill them? Supposedly there was 1 guy in there with an unregistered machine gun. ATF/FBI could have picked that 1 guy up in town when he did his weekly supply shopping spree.

--Bonus Veterans, US General ordered his men to shoot those Americans in Washington DC.

--Many times in our history the US Military has tested chemicals, virus, EMF weapons...on the civilian population. The reason they had to spray DDT all over the country was to kill the mosquitoes......the malaria mosquito's the military released on the civilian population in a "test"....but it spread nation wide.

Civilians are mere tools for the military.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What good can come from this tragic story?

Why not ask yourself why we are always at war.

Truth is, most of us don't care.

Let's see what General Smedley Butler, awarded two times, the Congressional Medal of Honor, had to say...

.........War is a Racket..........

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
R. I. P.

Little sad and angry because those nine tours were wasted on him. I wished they had gone to the right soldier. That soldier would be a living legend. Probably even a living treasure.

My suggestion, your "right soldier" might better be called a monster.
Anyone who "enjoys" war could be considered a mindless monster.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Jepic
R. I. P.

My suggestion, your "right soldier" might better be called a monster.
Anyone who "enjoys" war could be considered a mindless monster.

o.O Nobody is talking about enjoying war...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This man was a coward. Suicide is one of the most selfish acts a person can do and this man was more concerned about himself than any of the other people he hurt by killling himself. He had plenty of options, he could have chose not to fight or sought redemption for what he did but now i'm afraid he's right.

He will find the gates of Heaven closed to him.

What a waste

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This soldier was an unfortunate victim of religion. To see this as anything other than that is just plain wrong.

If this guy had not been so foolish as to believe that some supernatural entity was judging him for doing his job, he'd be happily on his 9th tour right now instead of having killed himself due to religion induced guilt.

Religion is the biggest waste of time anyone can indulge in and is destructive and detrimental to normal healthy states of mind. This story proves it.

Soldiers do not need to be 'forgiven' for killing, and even more ludicrous is the notion that the more people you kill the less likely God is to forgive you. What a load of utter bollocks.

If you want to point fingers in this case, blame whoever it was made this young man grow up in the kind of maniacal religious mindset that made him think this way. Nobody was forcing him to do that many tours.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join