It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your environment molding you into what you should become?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just have to talk about this because I don't think people understand what is happening in this world. Please feel free to chime in and give your thoughts on this subject.

We see all around us things that our society has handed us such as movies, games, television shows, games shows, ect,.. and books, everyday items to use in everyday life. The jobs that we go to everyday are even a teaching and/or learning tool for us. Our schools and what we are taught, the things that we are given as a choice to learn. The people that we see every day and communicate, even our best friends can be tools in our teaching and learning behaviors.

It may not be intentional and yet It may be very intentional but, I believe that all that surrounds us and everything that we take into our sights, eyes, ears, even our tastes are part of our learning experiences.

Now, getting to the conspiracy part: Do TPTB know all this already and have they been molding us into what they want us to be? Furthermore, has this been going on for decades and if so, for how long and when did this molding of the human mind begin and with whom and most importantly, Why?

Just a thought, a very deep thought,....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

I think I get where you're going with this but in order to accept this theory, you would have to believe that TPTB have direct control over everything we do and every decision we make in life: everything we do, everything we eat, everywhere we go, everyone we meet, etc. We would have to accept the notion that free will doesn't exist in any shape or form and I just don't think that's feasible.

Timidgal

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Maybe they dont have to have total control over everything, maybe it is control in a more subtle way. Who are TP'sTB anyway? Does it have to be the elite?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by timidgal

Maybe they dont have to have total control over everything, maybe it is control in a more subtle way. Who are TP'sTB anyway? Does it have to be the elite?

Well, there's no question that they at least have substantial influence on the masses via the fear and scare-mongering campaigns endlessly broadcasted from every form of the MSM. With respect to your other question, it's a good one and I personally have never believed that TPTB are necessarily the elite as we picture them. Remember the old IQ test questions like: If TPTB are elites - and Elites are TPTB - does it mean that TPTB are ALL elites or that ALL elites are TPTB? Kind of reminds me of that.

new topics

top topics

join