It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast is Carbon Credits - 6 Protons, 6 Electrons, 6 Neutrons - WEU "The Ten"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The ultimate conspiracy to enslave us all...

I will keep this post as brief as possible. Let me get to the point right away. What follows is my interpretation of what the Bible calls the mark of the beast, the beast image and the Antichrist. Am I correct? You be the judge. If you agree, please cut and paste this to as many people as possible. Regardless, keep this in the back of your mind as you see this system take shape in the world. EXAMPLE EXAMPLE 2

The mark of the beast is Carbon . Carbon has 6 Electrons, 6 Protons and 6 Neutrons.

In the new economy to come, no one will be allowed to buy or sell anything without the mark of the carbon credit exchange system. The mark will be a tiny RFID chip placed ‘in’ the hand or ‘in’ the forehead. This RFID tag will be scanned everywhere you go. Your ability to pay for goods and services will be monitored by your carbon emissions. You will literally need to worship this system and its creators for salvation from the problems they have previously contrived. Your compliance will be mandatory.

The beast and its image are already present in the world. The beast is the image created by the virtual consciousness of the computer chip. You are currently reading from it as we speak. This system of interconnected windows (computer screens) will project the image of the beast (artificial consciousness) to the masses as a form of worship; as a graven image to pollute the mind. We are already able to see the power that this virtual world of the computer possesses. The new Internet will possess consciousness and awareness of movement and transactions, both public and private. Open your eyes. It is here currently. See my previous article to understand how this is a counterfeit copy of what God already designed.

Now that I have your attention, let me tell you why I know what I know.

The Bible predicted this thousands of years ago within the pages of two books—Daniel and the Book of Revelation. To save space here, I will leave it up to you to research these books. Here are a few links: "The Ten" | Prophecy

WEU Transfers Control to ‘The Ten’—The 10 Nations Live On August 09, 2011 On May 27, 2011, a group of nations known as “The Ten” agreed to assume jointly the residual rights and obligations of the defunct Western European Union. “The Ten” are the same 10 nations known formally as the Brussels Treaty Powers.

The 10 nations of the Antichrist system (WEU) are presently in place. They are recently know as “The Ten.” They are under the direct authority of the Rome, Germany and the revived apostate ruler to come. The offer to humanity will be to save us from our debt with this illusionary system fiat credit. Again, I will provide links only: Carbon Credit System

These ten nations (Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom have been called "the Ten") will rise to power under the authority of Germany (Blac k Sun) and the new EU. The Carbon Credit System will be under the authority of the UN. UNESCO holds the reserve currency for the new Carbon Credit System. The new system, much like the gold standard, is called a Biosphere Reserve, where no carbon emissions are presently allowed. The Grand Canyon is one of these reserve sites that will be used as future economic development. There are thousands of these reserve sites across the world. Under the cloak of saving the planet form carbon emissions, this system will continue the rape of our planet and enslave the people.

I will leave the rest up to your own research. The videos below are out of order. Watch them this way. You need to know what he is talking about in the second video, then watch the first video to see how this relates to Islam.

Trust God. The Bible is 100% accurate. Jesus came to reveal the end of the age. See it for what it is and repent. Faith is God and His Son is the key to leading yourself and your family to salvation from the material world. Overcome by love for God and others. LUKE 10

edit on 14-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If your so against Satan then why are you using the internet? And why am I not surprised there is a tie in with Islam
I love the net so I guess I worship Satan. Guess I might as well start now. Get ready Christians, Jews and Muslims, soon you will kneel before the dark lord Satan THE ONE TRUE MASTER OF THE HUMAN RACE.

ALL HAIL SATAN

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

First Star and Flag,you have nailed it friend.The Economic collapse is deliberate and Carbon Credit's will indeed be the future currency.Good bye cash.Your connection of carbon 12 (666) and currency is acurate.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You miss the point. This image is taking shape around us. We are oblivious to it and will be until the culmination of the prophecy. Revelation states that taking the mark is the error. This will be a mark in the hand or forehead. When this happens, I will be walking away from any technology that demands my obedience and subservience, which is precisely what this carbon credit system will include. The Bible clearly says that it is not what enters the body that defiles the body. It is what comes out. As we get closer to the end of the age, Bible prophecy will clarify the faith believers have as fact. The veil of the temple (Consciousness) was torn 2000 years ago. It will be removed shortly and we will see face to face with God.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Originally posted by buster2010
If your so against Satan then why are you using the internet? And why am I not surprised there is a tie in with Islam
I love the net so I guess I worship Satan. Guess I might as well start now. Get ready Christians, Jews and Muslims, soon you will kneel before the dark lord Satan THE ONE TRUE MASTER OF THE HUMAN RACE.

ALL HAIL SATAN

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Right. I leave this here for those who are left behind. I don't plan on being here. If I am, I will overcome as suggested in Revelation. Overcome means this: Do not fear. Do not engage anger. Witness the events only. Avoid judging. Shine.

Daniel 12

2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

First Star and Flag,you have nailed it friend.The Economic collapse is deliberate and Carbon Credit's will indeed be the future currency.Good bye cash.Your connection of carbon 12 (666) and currency is acurate.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If your so against Satan then why are you using the internet?

Why is your keyboard and mouse called a "Human Interface Device"?

Isn't that odd?

Could there be interface devices for other things besides Humans to interface with computers?

YES. Computers are the ultimate ouiji board. If you made a keyboard and mouse that could be effected by micro-gauss's of energy....energy life forms could interact with the computer. "Evil Inside"....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

If your so against Satan then why are you using the internet?

Why is your keyboard and mouse called a "Human Interface Device"?

Isn't that odd?

Could there be interface devices for other things besides Humans to interface with computers?

YES. Computers are the ultimate ouiji board. If you made a keyboard and mouse that could be effected by micro-gauss's of energy....energy life forms could interact with the computer. "Evil Inside"....

Whew I use AMD chips so no evil inside my pc. Ouija boards aren't evil no inanimate object can be evil.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Replace in with at.The chip need not be in the hand but at hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was interested until you said the Bible is 100% accurate. I'm not going to dispute that Jesus could have been who he said he was, but anyone with an open mind and a willingness to learn about history can see that the bible is not 100% accurate. Interesting theory on the mark of the beast though.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I typically don't take on the role of a debunker but I respectfully took your OP into consideration and, as you suggested, did my own research. Based on my findings, there are some pieces of this hypothesis that either weren't entirely correct (somewhat skewed) or that don't exclusively fit the equation:

Regardless, keep this in the back of your mind as you see this system take shape in the world.
EXAMPLE EXAMPLE 2

Both of these examples list the United States as being a major player in the economics of carbon credits. Since the US is not part of the "Ten" nations you listed, (Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom have been called "the Ten"), does this not negate that point?

The mark of the beast is Carbon . Carbon has 6 Electrons, 6 Protons and 6 Neutrons.

A quick google search of carbon components reveiled that there are three types of carbon in nature, Carbon-12 (6 electrons & 6 neutrons), Carbon-13 (6 electrons & 7 neutrons) and Carbon-14 (6 electrons & 8 neutrons). Although Carbon-12 is the most common, the definitive statement of 6-6-6 made on the linked conspiracy site is not entirely correct.

In the new economy to come, no one will be allowed to buy or sell anything without the mark of the carbon credit exchange system.

Well, we could really insert just about anything after "no one will be allowed to buy or sell anything without the mark of (enter chosen definition of beast)" couldn't we? And that's with the assumption that the Bible's usage of "buy and sell" is meant in a literal and not metaphorical sense. The fact is that the carbon credit exchange system has been around for a while now (it's not new) and is the major incentive in the development and use of clean renewable energy. Furthermore, the acronymn "RFID" (radio frequency identification) represents a technology used to track any data you wish to use it for (an RFID chip or label is merely an electronic notepad of whatever data or statistics you chose to store in it). I could just as easily accept that a bar code, another symbol we've all been exposed to, could be "the mark".

Your ability to pay for goods and services will be monitored by your carbon emissions.

Not sure I understand this statement. So if you are "good" and use more carbon based products, you'll be wealthier in this new economy than if you were "bad" and used less? Please clarify what you mean by this as it makes no sense to me.

The beast and its image are already present in the world.

Again, I refer back to the barcode which is also a commonly known symbol in today's society. Also, aren't there many other threads with the OP professing to know what "the mark" and/or "the beast" is?" I can swear I've read that a hexagram with its six points is the mark, another said the computer is the mark and another, I believe, made the case for an interracial child possibly being "the beast" (no comment on that one). Point is, like a great many things in the Bible, it all comes down to an individual's interpretation.

I mean no disrespect to you or your beliefs and it's obvious that you feel passionate about this hypothesis, but from my perspective, I fail to see how the points you attribute to an RFID tracked carbon credit exchange system have any more or any less validity in representing "the mark of the beast" than any of the other theories.

I do give you
for all of your research and efforts though.

Timidgal

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Can't possibly be. "Vicarius Fillii Dei" is the title that every pope assumes when he steps into office. In the Latin language the numbers and letters are both represented by the same symbols. This title equates to 666, as well as all the other titles every pope uses.

666 is the number of A MAN, not carbon: Revelation 13:18(KJV) 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

www.remnantofgod.org...

www.john1429.org... (a video teaching who antichrist is)
edit on 14-8-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

666 is the number of A MAN, not carbon: Revelation 13:18(KJV) 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Number of man,not a number of a man.Man is a carbon life form,NO?
Soon to be sold and traded no doubt.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

I typically don't take on the role of a debunker but I respectfully took your OP into consideration and, as you suggested, did my own research. Based on my findings, there are some pieces of this hypothesis that either weren't entirely correct (somewhat skewed) or that don't exclusively fit the equation:

Timidgal

A quick google search of carbon components reveiled that there are three types of carbon in nature, Carbon-12 (6 electrons & 6 neutrons), Carbon-13 (6 electrons & 7 neutrons) and Carbon-14 (6 electrons & 8 neutrons). Although Carbon-12 is the most common, the definitive statement of 6-6-6 made on the linked conspiracy site is not entirely correct.

I see your points. Carbon 12 is what I described. WIKI It is also the 6th element on the periodic table.

Both of these examples list the United States as being a major player in the economics of carbon credits. Since the US is not part of the "Ten" nations you listed, (Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom have been called "the Ten"), does this not negate that point?

Yes. I forgot the mention this. The US people and Congress defeated this because of the obvious deceit in the bill. Our version, cap and trade, is not dead yet. The American people are waking up. Don't underestimate the power of people. I believe that the two witnesses in Revelation are Israel and the US. I think we will eventually fully wake soon and regain our standing on truth. By the way, the Chicago cap and trade exchange has reportedly folded. It is still going strong in Europe.

Well, we could really insert just about anything after "no one will be allowed to buy or sell anything without the mark of (enter chosen definition of beast)" couldn't we? And that's with the assumption that the Bible's usage of "buy and sell" is meant in a literal and not metaphorical sense. The fact is that the carbon credit exchange system has been around for a while now (it's not new) and is the major incentive in the development and use of clean renewable energy. Furthermore, the acronymn "RFID" (radio frequency identification) represents a technology used to track any data you wish to use it for (an RFID chip or label is merely an electronic notepad of whatever data or statistics you chose to store in it). I could just as easily accept that a bar code, another symbol we've all been exposed to, could be "the mark".

I agree on some points here. I think it is obvious that UNESCO and the UN are not finished with their plan. The Bible says that the mark will be in the hand or in the forehead. Not on. Some translations incorrectly translate on. Either way, I take the Bible as stating what will happen. It does us all good to consider all perspectives as these things take shape.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes. I agree. The symbolism for Carbon and life is the disguise for controlling people. This is how the hidden hand works. Symbolism is a big part of magic. By trading carbon, they are really talking about trading people. This is the enslavement of our abilities to think and move freely. Liberty is the prize and why were are being bankrupted at present.

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Number of man,not a number of a man.Man is a carbon life form,NO?
Soon to be sold and traded no doubt.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In the Bible, a name is the characteristic of that person. Example: taking the name of God in vain is not swearing. It is taking on the Character of God by name and then acting a different way. This is duplicity. The name of man is his characteristic--made of carbon. This is one characteristic.

On the issue of Vicarius Fillii Di. The Gematria for this name in Hebrew is 1183 and 1062 in English. In simple Gematria it is 177. To get 666, you must do some gymnastics that are not typical of neurology. VICARIUS: V = 5, I = 1, C = 100, I + 1, U (or V) = 5; for FILII: I = 1, L = 50, I = 1, I = 1; for DEI: D = 500, I = 1; totaling 666

This doesn't mean it is not so. I think the church represents the harlot in Revelation. Peter was the rock that the church was founded on. The rock must be rolled away. Jesus states that the church is built on the rock of Peter. Peter denied Christ three times and then used the world's wisdom to advise Jesus. Jesus said to him, "Get behind me Satan." Confusing? Not at all. Peter is a picture of the Roman Catholic Church. The rock will be rolled away. Jesus called Himself the cornerstone. Cornerstones cannot be moved from a solid foundation.

Can't possibly be. "Vicarius Fillii Dei" is the title that every pope assumes when he steps into office. In the Latin language the numbers and letters are both represented by the same symbols. This title equates to 666, as well as all the other titles every pope uses.

www.remnantofgod.org...

www.john1429.org... (a video teaching who antichrist is)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

This is a very interesting theory. I never thought about this this way. With the growth of the NFC chip, do you still think a chip in everyone is going to happen anytime soon?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bookofenoch

This is a very interesting theory. I never thought about this this way. With the growth of the NFC chip, do you still think a chip in everyone is going to happen anytime soon?

When the world economy is finally brought down by design, I think they will return to the idea of the Carbon Exchange. The 10 main countries in Europe, headed up by German interests, will replace this exchange system of carbon credits as the new world Marc. The standard of exchange may very well be the UNESCO and UN mandated biosphere reserves located in each country. No carbon footprint is allowed in these areas (Grand Canyon for instance) and this becomes the countries gold standard of sorts. The chip is inevitable as a tracking mechanism. This world system is designed around possessing a form of God's omnipresence and is the house of cards for achieving the goal of ultimate control.

The problem is this: No amount of control or laws will regulate people who only look out for their own interests (objectivism). Altruism, on the other hand (Jesus style golden rule), needs no rules to work. Each man looks for the interests of the many before looking out for his own needs. Rules and government is self-governed. They can try to control objectivism and materialistic minded people, but it will fail as far as history reveals.

Men must look to God first. Faith is the work of God in us, not the work of us in God. By our faith, the fruit of the spirit brings about works of the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The 1st post on this thread was made on the 14th Aug.

Today is the 24 Sept. Fresh off AFP news source:-

IMF, World Bank eye carbon tax on airline, ship fuels

Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
quick question, isnt the carbon credit meant to limit emission of carbon dioxide which has more than 6 protons neutrons and electrons, plus carbon isotopes have more than 6 neutrons

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It is also the 6th element on the periodic table.

Just a point of fact -- this is a tautology. The periodic table is ordered by atomic number, which is the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom of that element. So saying that it has six protons and it's the sixth element of the periodic table are equivalent statements, not independent pieces of "evidence".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join