It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

References to Chemtrails in the Bible? Christians, let me hear from you,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Came across and wanted to share this website with you on the Bible that I found interesting. I am a Christian and believe the Bible 100% and was wondering if this may actually be referring to the chemtrails as they think. I have always wondered what the ''sorceries'' were that are to deceive the world.

Little by little , it appears a big ugly picture is popping up and the reality of things is beginning to slap me in the face.

Does the Bible Predict Chemtrails?

The Bible makes several references to the method used by the powerful global merchants (bankers/traders) of the Earth. It reveals what method they will use to deceive all of the people of the Earth.

"...For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived."

—Revelation 18:23

The word sorcery is the Greek word "pharmakeia" which translates to our modern word pharmacology.

The practice of pharmacology was expressly prohibited in the Bible (Galatians 5:20-21: "witchcraft" = "pharmakeia"), probably because of the enormous number of people who die as a result.

But the practice of pharmacology does not only include putting pharmaceuticals into your body, it also includes putting anything unnatural into your body. This being the case, the Bible would consider amalgam ("silver") dental fillings and vaccines "pharmakeia" as well.

Moreover, the inhalation of foreign substances would also fall under the category of "pharmakeia". This being the case, inhaling aluminum, barium, mercury, and other unnatural substances found in chemtrails would also be considered "pharmakeia".

Please read the links:

globalskywatch.com...

Who is going to perform this drugging?
According to Revelation 18:23, the great drugging and the great deception will be performed by:

"...merchants (who) were the great men of the Earth."

The word "great" does not mean "good". It means "mighty" or "powerful" (Strongs #3175 derived from #3173: "mighty"). So who is perpetrating this great drugging? "Powerful merchants".

Today, the most powerful merchants in the world are men who own or control global corporations. The most powerful types of corporations in the world are:

Oil companies (most powerful)
Pharmaceutical companies (second most powerful)
These are not necessarily the only people who will be involved in this deception by drugging, but they certainly qualify.

Furthermore, we should consider that the two most influential lobbies in the United States government are oil and pharmaceuticals. Those educated in this area will immediately think of the Bush family (oil) and the Rockefeller family (oil and pharmaceuticals).

As the pieces begin to come together, we will discover that the Rockefeller family is spearheading the move for world depopulation, and has been for the past two decades.

globalskywatch.com...

Just wonder what you guys think about this. Biblical Sorcery and modern drugs? Do you believe the Bible is referring to chemtrail spraying, and that it is related to these ''last days/end times''?

I thought it was quite interesting with some good points , and could very well be possible.

Bible believers /Christians, especially, I would like to know what you think. Any scholars in here?
I would really love to hear your thoughts. What are your interpretations to these passages of Scripture? Anyone?

Thanks in advance

edit on 14-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Yes. Pre-flight chemtrails before the conspiracy was ever made up.

Honestly, this is open to interpretation as much as any other stories.
edit on 8/14/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
theres so much # these 'great men' are said to do the bible could be meaning anything, it never really says anything about flight or fake clouds.. the one thing i disagree with though, silver fillings are not unnatural.. silver is a natural resource...
and you see rockefeller is recognized with depopulation be they will be sacrificed

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Come on - there are much better references to "chemtrails" in the bible than this!!

Exodus 13:22 - a column of cloud in front of the people during the day

And of course Elijah ascended to heaven in a whirlwind, accompanied by or in/on a burning chariot pulled by burning horses

Much better starting points.......

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Acts 10:11

He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners.

Seek and you shall find.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Seriously LMBO at this. That is the Bible stretched as far as possible to fit someone's preconception.
There are thousands of things that can be read into the verses you have chosen. Just Google "eschatology". Each site has it's own interpretation, all claiming their view is proven.

"Chemtrails" is a myth, started by people who know little science and believed by people who know even less. It's a product of the internet age. None of this figures into the explanation of the scriptures given.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I want to start by saying thx for your concern for this possibility ! I have made many mistakes in life and when it comes to scripture, I have always checked my hearts intentions and my knowledge of the facts to be sure I was correct in my instructions and opinions to others. Point being, sometimes the best thing you can say for God is to say nothing at all if it's not correct or disagrees with Scripture. That being said, I will now share on this subject.

I dont want to debate the spraying in the skies I have seen that never existed until recent years (From 2003 it became obvious to me). If the trails be they chem or con contain anything that changes the human body in anyway, it is then Foul and A Destroyer !

One thing The Bible does say that is not debatable is found in Ephesians. It says " Be not drunk with wine in whitch is excess but be filled with the Holy Spirit" It is clear that being drunk dumbs the ability to be filled with Gods Spirit. NOW LISTEN PLEASE. JESUS SAID "Thy SPIRIT Is TRUTH Oh Lord. So, if The Spirit from God is TRUTH, then anything that produces a euphoria or mind altering state, ( Drugs alcohol etc ) Disables our ability to SEE THE TRUTH OF GOD !!!

Moving forward, If the Merchants are the ones that DECEIVE through Pharmaceuticals, they can and will do so in a multitude of ways. BTW, Propaganda and lies that are constantly pumped and presented as truth also deceives and poisions the mind IF WE ARE IN A CONDITION THAT DISALLLOWS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FILL US WITH TRUTH !!

So, How does a deceiver deceive? He Lies and his target audience are those who are weakened with Drugs , Chemicals, Lies and the those who have not recieved THE LORD OF TRUTH through FAITH !!

Remember Brothers and Sisters, The Word says, "They invent ways of UNGODLYNESS" !!
So the sky is the limit in what you need or can expect !!

Thx..
edit on 14-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: mistypo

new topics

top topics

join