It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 Truths that Will Elect Ron Paul President of the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Daily Paul

#1) Ron Paul is feared by everyone. Why? Because if they engage him with logical reasoning they LOSE. EVERY TIME. They have no chance to win a reasoned debate with Ron Paul which is why the media must run cover for them. He's too smart, too well-read and too well-thought-out. He knows too much. He has too much history and research on his side. And if the American people ever learned even a fraction of what Ron Paul has forgotten about economics he would win in a landslide anywhere, anytime, any day. And they know it. So they fear him and must demonize and discourage ignorant people from listening to him. They have failed.

#2) The Days of publicly shaming Ron Paul are OVER! His supporters are the smartest among all Americans--PhD's, Professors , Professional Entrepreneurs, Wall Street Traders, Fund Managers--the wealthiest and most educated among the entire population and their support can no longer be discounted as "a bunch of crazies"--especially by our "conservative" media (that does nothing but support war, war, and more war--with 70% of their income from war-supporting Big-Pharma Advertising (70% last time I looked).

#3 Things have changed here in America. The dollar does not buy what it used to buy--have you filled your tank lately? Looked at the price of gold? How about the price of a gallon of Milk? It's insane! And Ron Paul and all people who know about the horrible destruction wreaked on this nation by the Fed--a for-profit-private banking cartel--know it. There is no doubt that 2 dimes from the 60's can still pay for a gallon of gas--as long as they are melted down and sold for their bullion value (because gold and silver are and always have been and always will be the ONLY unit of money measurement!)--and Americans are waking up to this absolute fact of economics. We--the people--are suffering economic hardships because corrupt congresspeople gave the USA's banking power to a private, for-profit banking cartel. It's time to take the power back! But we all know who runs the media because we've seen "America: From Freedom to Fascism" and know that under the current structure that this will not happen.

Interesting read. This time around RP has a better shot into being elected. the media is trying to brush him aside, candidates dont want to challenge him, he makes sense to the public... on and on there are reasons to take this man seriously this time around.

whats your take on this? think this is delusions of grandeur from the RP crowd, or are people really waking up to the RP way of thinking?
edit on 8/14/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I really wish this was true. Too many people around me are still "Ron who?". They have no clue who he is, what he stands for, etc. Very frustrating.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Firstly... I support Ron Paul and I like what he says.

That said, he will never get elected as President. The media will decide who the President will be. The thoughtless public will do as their TV's instruct, just like every other election.

To vote is to give credence to a corrupt system, a rigged game.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

Those of us who know that America needs him, have to be louder than the media. We have to put pressure on the media to give him more air time. They have to fear losing viewership if they don't. Can it be done, I don't know, but I know we have to try. I am a mother, and I am terrified of what we are leaving for our children. We have a responsibility to them to do all that we can.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I could be wrong, But from what it looks like I think its safe to say the majority of people here on ATS are for Ron Paul. His supporters arent crazy, its the immature people who make such claims who are the crazy ones, They are insulting his supporters to discredit him, well that tactic is bull**** and obviously not working.

I now know he has enough people behind him to break through the media's ignorance,he has to some extent, and alot of people liked him, so they demand to see and hear more of him.

Keep on keepin on RP!
edit on 14-8-2011 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think the media ignoring him is the best thing for him and to help wake people up to what is really going on. Once people hear his message and then see for themselves that Ron Paul is being ignored purposely, people will see what the media is really trying to do. The media isn't there to inform but influence the masses. My parents finally see it for what it really is. Fox News is the only channel they watch on a regular basis. After the straw poll results come out, and we see that even though Ron Paul comes in a close second, Fox completely ignores him. My parents made the comment that I was right about what they are doing. She thought Ron Paul was the only one that didn't sound like a politician and makes a lot of sense. So I for one am glad that the media is blantant because its becoming obvious now to the mass majority.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by Pentothal

Those of us who know that America needs him, have to be louder than the media. We have to put pressure on the media to give him more air time. They have to fear losing viewership if they don't. Can it be done, I don't know, but I know we have to try. I am a mother, and I am terrified of what we are leaving for our children. We have a responsibility to them to do all that we can.

I understand your point of view. What Ron Paul says resonates with me also. The fact remains that there is no freedom, there is no representative democracy. There never has been. It is an illusion that is only in existence to pacify the people.

The decision making process is a free one. The information that is provided to the people prior and during the decision making process is controlled leading to an outcome that is always acceptable to the system. The options provided for the people to choose from are pre-determined. There is NO chance of real change. This is what people must understand. Then we can move forward.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregorHis supporters arent crazy, its the immature people who make such claims who are the crazy ones, They are insulting his supporters to discredit him, well that tactic is bull**** and obviously not working.

Every time someone bashes him, it just reinforces my position.

And this is only because the bashing has zero substance behind it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal

That said, he will never get elected as President. The media will decide who the President will be. The thoughtless public will do as their TV's instruct, just like every other election.

I agree Ron Paul will not be elected.(I think he is very intelligent...and sharp)....but another reason he won't get elected is because of his age...he is almost 76...and many people will think that he is too old...to be elected. they think he won't have the stamina to withstand being President.

I think it will most likely be either Mitt Romney or Rick Perry

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal

If an overwhelming number of the population voted for a candidate, and it went to another candidate, trust me.. There will be problems.

However, looking at the history of election numbers, it seems nearly every one of them comes down to a coin flip.

And I believe they do this so that when the guy who everyone really wants to win, wins, he loses. And since the numbers appear to be about even, people buy it.

Not saying it's a guarantee in every election, but I would not be surprised if that is what happens in this one, whereas Paul comes in second by a handful of votes.

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86593878f3a0.png[/atsimg]

look who is at number 7.

This means that what I quoted in the OP may be true!

Now i want to see the Main stream media tactics.... I wonder what kind of trick they have up their sleeves...

It will only wake more people up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
When the media is sitting around talking about how they ignore Ron Paul, guess what, you're not ignoring him anymore! We have moved from the era of ignoring Ron Paul to now talking about how we ignore Ron Paul, and so the next step is to openly attack him, which is only going to give him more notoriety, any news is good news when your message is based upon common sense ideas and moral principles.

The anchor lady said the only thing trump was right about was Ron Paul is unelectable, is she forgetting that he was a 10 time congressman?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
When the media is sitting around talking about how they ignore Ron Paul, guess what, you're not ignoring him anymore! We have moved from the era of ignoring Ron Paul to now talking about how we ignore Ron Paul, and so the next step is to openly attack him, which is only going to give him more notoriety, any news is good news when your message is based upon common sense ideas and moral principles.

The anchor lady said the only thing trump was right about was Ron Paul is unelectable, is she forgetting that he was a 10 time congressman?

First they laugh at you.
Then they ignore you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

Seems we're in Phase 2 at the moment.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Wast this statement uttered before on ats when obama was running in 08?

heh maybe it will work for RP this time around.

top topics

join