It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan lets China see US helicopter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
~the helicopter didnt crash it was blown up.
~helicopter was blown up because the city was under emp
~they used an old loud vietnam style helicopter for the evac (by Vietnam style it was primitive in electronics manual chopper)

china is developing more deploy-able emp quiet choppers doesn't really cut it try develop organic transistors for aeronautical drones that's the race probably already won.

china has the chopper because they want them to

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
~the helicopter didnt crash it was blown up.
~helicopter was blown up because the city was under emp
~they used an old loud vietnam style helicopter for the evac (by Vietnam style it was primitive in electronics manual chopper)

china is developing more deploy-able emp quiet choppers doesn't really cut it try develop organic transistors for aeronautical drones that's the race probably already won.

Yeah, the US also wanted them to have the F-117 they shot down in the Kosovo war.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by curioustype

they use ulta low frequencys for submarines in full stealth mode gps is not an option can be enumerated on many levels im guessing its really high frequencys or again ultra low.

im probably wrong.. large spectrum gps would work but you still wouldn't trust it.

the dpi would be massive at jet fighter speed the disturbance from gps would be huge if you couldn't see it you would know its there.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

i suppose japan takes out korean missles with scram jets speeds over the japanese sea just to remind china to up the defence

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The combined intelligence of more than one billion people in China cannot match the US or the west in general.

Did you know Asians on average score higher than Caucasians in IQ tests....

Yep but that's because of the robotic nature of their education system. In any case, i'st still not helping them innovate something from scratch. Instead they steal and back engineer.

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrrr
reply to post by Iwinder

LOL.. That chopper shouldn't have been there?! I think the more intelligent statement would have been Osama bin Laden shouldn't have been there. BUT then again, I know just about as much as you do... RIGHT?! or are you living a censored life where you believe only want you want to.. So many trolls on this post. Instead of talking about America's obsession of taking over the world (sarcasm), let's get back to the discussion of what implications this could have on the middle east and relations between "allies." AHH Pakistan, how I despise thy allie.

OBL was prolly not even there, just a smokescreen. You really try to lead us to believe the US is not trying to rule the world? Tell me, what world do you live in? Because in mine it pretty much looks like the US is the new spanish empire...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Well, the US came into their country with out asking, they have a right to do what ever they want with the equipment.

And you believe nobody knew about the bin laden raid on the Pakistani Side?

Ofcourse the Pakistani Military can do whatever they want with the SCRAP. However I think there is more
to this story about deliberately selling/leaking military hardware of another country. Especially during Clinton Years, it was sold through the back doors.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I think that way too. Maybe it was a backdoor transaction of some sort just like in Clinton Years.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 15-8-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

The combined intelligence of more than one billion people in China cannot match the US or the west in general.

Yep but that's because of the robotic nature of their education system. In any case, i'st still not helping them innovate something from scratch. Instead they steal and back engineer.
IRM

I agree.

Anyone with a good memory can re-produce on exams. IQ tests doesn't mean squat if you look at some of the most successful individuals around the world.

Smartness and Intelligence are two different things.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

I agree.

Anyone with a good memory can re-produce on exams. IQ tests doesn't mean squat if you look at some of the most successful individuals around the world.

Smartness and Intelligence are two different things.

Very true, i have seen too many with matsers in A or B yet when it comes to real work, lol, go work for Google or something where they pat you on the back with job titles and what not to make you feel special like your mummy did.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i'd piss on that POS if i ever lay eyes on it. equipment failing at a epic moment in fabricated history is forbidden by God.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

"Prolly not there," hmm seems like you've done some serious research. Obviously you missed the satire, but I did like your Spanish Empire comparison. Can you tell me ONE time in history where there hasn't been a "world leader" across any aspect? (Preferably after the days of hunting and gathering.) I'm not arguing with you, because last time I checked American troops are strategically placed in over 150 countries. Every leader has their followers and critics, those are the facts of life. WE may not agree with every move America makes, but would you really trust any other country with the power America has? ESPECIALLY CHINA, the one child policy makers!!? I'm sorry, I meant the family planning policy; yeah, that sounds better!
edit on 15-8-2011 by Arrrr because: text added

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Pakistan are those "friends" your Mom always warned you about.

Not unexepected.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The real point here is we had to sneak into Pakistan in the first place, what does our Billions there buy us if not a clear road to Osama.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
great lets keep giving Pakistan billions while they screw us at every turn and our national debt is out of control, ponderous

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by curioustype

they use ulta low frequencys for submarines in full stealth mode gps is not an option can be enumerated on many levels im guessing its really high frequencys or again ultra low.

im probably wrong.. large spectrum gps would work but you still wouldn't trust it.

the dpi would be massive at jet fighter speed the disturbance from gps would be huge if you couldn't see it you would know its there.

Thanks, I wasn't sure how tracking/comm's was done, but if the USA can track them (accurately) in flight by any means, then surely it would be a possibility for a suitably advanced and determined adversary to use a combination of espionage information (hacked computer networks and agents) and techincal analysis of recovered hardware to crack how it's done?

Presuming that they are tracked in flight?

That helicopter photograph posted earlier looked in relatively good shape to me, rich pickings for a back-engineering project?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow, you guys really don't like America.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Wow, you guys really don't like America.

It suprises you that a lot of people in Europe do not like America?

Are you deluted to think we are allies? Maybe the politicans in suits say so, but that does not translate to being allies when it comes to people on the ground.

edit on 15-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok lets try this one here, a Chinese high tech helicopter goes down here in Canada.
Now China is neither an ally nor a foe here in Canada and that is a fact.
Who do you suppose is going to get the wreckage?
My bucks are on the States.......
Remember this major event?
Link
englishrussia.com...
Yep the first offer of help came from the US and at the time everyone knew the crew was dead.
Somehow the States could get help there in mere hours but they could not get help to the Gulf of Mexico (BP) blowout for months and months.
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join