It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pakistan lets China see US helicopter

page: 3
14
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Some Countries that won't be pushed by the US come to mind here.
Venezuela/ Iran / China / Russia / Cuba / etc.
When is the last time you heard on the news the drum beat of " Evil Iran"....I will tell you when right now.
It was back when that Chinese sub popped up between the USS carrier and it's protectors in the gulf right off of the coast of Iran.
It was a virtual kill and the US knew it and so did the rest of the world.
That was game, set and match all done in a peaceful manner.
This happened just weeks after China and Russia both made it clear to the US if you screw with Iran you screw with us.
Regards, Iwinder




posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Some Countries that won't be pushed by the US come to mind here.
Venezuela/ Iran / China / Russia / Cuba / etc.
When is the last time you heard on the news the drum beat of " Evil Iran"....I will tell you when right now.
It was back when that Chinese sub popped up between the USS carrier and it's protectors in the gulf right off of the coast of Iran.
It was a virtual kill and the US knew it and so did the rest of the world.
That was game, set and match all done in a peaceful manner.
This happened just weeks after China and Russia both made it clear to the US if you screw with Iran you screw with us.
Regards, Iwinder


What America thinks they have in technology, they lack in the tactics and stamina Russia / China and the Balkans have.

F117 taken down by SAM in kosovo war... why? SAM tactics on the ground.
Subs popping up in "awkard" situations against the US... Yup..

if it comes to fisty cuffs, My money is on Russia and China etc.

it is rather gratifying to see the bully get one in the nose now and then

edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We could have created that fake crash site.....just to keep Chinese scientists busy looking at some plastic.....that we already know isn't suitable for use on an airframe.

PsyOps.

They'd waste time and resources building something that would never work. Anyone ever thought of that?



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
We could have created that fake crash site.....just to keep Chinese scientists busy looking at some plastic.....that we already know isn't suitable for use on an airframe.

PsyOps.

They'd waste time and resources building something that would never work. Anyone ever thought of that?


Yeah, the Chineese would have thought of that.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
We could have created that fake crash site.....just to keep Chinese scientists busy looking at some plastic.....that we already know isn't suitable for use on an airframe.

PsyOps.

They'd waste time and resources building something that would never work. Anyone ever thought of that?

Laughing here ......I don't think the Chinese are that stupid and I don't think the Pakistanis would dare feed them poison being in the neighbourhood they are in.

The Chinese are very smart and not the bumbling railroad builders portrayed in the movies.
Just look who is actually running the show now, nobody can tell the Chinese what to do or how to do it.
The game is over and has been for the past 10 years or more.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Good, that's called Balance of Power.

Too many times that balance has been tipped in America's war mongering side.

US is attacking inside Pakistan and probably via other economic and political ways as they usually do as bullies.

What do you expect? Ofcourse they give it to China.


edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)


Jenna I hate picking on you, and I assure it's not just because you dislike the United States of America. It's generally because you show NO understanding of ANYTHING in just about every hate-filled post you make.

Pakistan has received BILLIONS of dollars in aid from the U.S. over the last decade. If we wanted to bully Pakistan, we would have dropped a 500lb bomb on top of that helicopter as soon as we left. We put our trust in the nation to keep our best interests at-heart, which was obviously a mis-placed trust.

Jenna, you really should at least educate yourself before making blind and hateful comments all the time. It has nothing to do with U.S. Americans disliking criticism, as I criticize my own nation more than you do. It has to do with doing it intelligently, which I have yet to see you do. You generally whine like a 5 year old. The most precise and scientific your responses get are usually along the lines of "U.S. is a bully, I'm glad something didn't go their way" without ever delving into the DETAILS of your hatred. In other posts you have shown no understanding of global politics, economics or conflict.

YOU ARE A TROLL.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think we should tell Pakistan we are adding them to official enemy nation status they held enemy number 1 for 10 years in their loving protective arms while the whole time they pretended to be us friends. when they attacked mumbai and massacred all them people we should have sided with india and took out their nuclear sites using precision strikes and let india invade them



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The combined intelligence of more than one billion people in China cannot match the US or the west in general. It's a fundamental flaw in their society whereby they breed their citizens into robots and wonder why none of them can think out of the box in a creative manner. China are forever doomed to be cheap, shameless rip off merchants. Not one original thought amongst them.

In the harsh light of day Hu Jintao must find it hard to take an honest look in the mirror and know he rules over a land of completely inept idiots who can only steal and copy... but then again, he's probably not capable of that cognitive thought himself.


IRM


Lol Wut?

You are huff puffing that China is robots, and they are not creative?

Some would argue Americans and Brits are some of biggest SHEEP in the world when it comes to being herded.

For not being smart, they sure sucked all the economy out of America eh.

You have nailed the head dead center IRM.

We have watched the chinese fail at many things,. their lack of ability to create proper building construction
to cheap junk tools. just look at their bridges that are falling apart or the Three gorges dam that is crumbling.
If their people had any ability to think then there would be those in place to watch for faulty, poor craftsmanship.
Yet because they haven't the ability to think on their own, they must copy and steal from others.
Ummm yeah what about all the network hacking they do to keep up?.
Oh and I will say it is not the fault of the American people our economy is f'd up, it is the fault of our politicians greed.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why did Pakistan allow the chopper to be examined? Maybe because the US does not have the sway they once had.
You get pushed around by a bully for years and then you notice there is a new kid in town and your personal bully is starting to look weak or aged.
The new kid in town is looking pretty good maybe even on steroids, hell yes I would make him my friend too.
53 Million people right now at this moment are on food stamps in the states, how much more aid (bribes) can they afford to hand out.
Not as much as China is my bet.
It is over people the game is lost and you better get used to it.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Good, that's called Balance of Power.

Too many times that balance has been tipped in America's war mongering side.

US is attacking inside Pakistan and probably via other economic and political ways as they usually do as bullies.

What do you expect? Ofcourse they give it to China.


edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)


Jenna I hate picking on you, and I assure it's not just because you dislike the United States of America. It's generally because you show NO understanding of ANYTHING in just about every hate-filled post you make.

Pakistan has received BILLIONS of dollars in aid from the U.S. over the last decade. If we wanted to bully Pakistan, we would have dropped a 500lb bomb on top of that helicopter as soon as we left. We put our trust in the nation to keep our best interests at-heart, which was obviously a mis-placed trust.

Jenna, you really should at least educate yourself before making blind and hateful comments all the time. It has nothing to do with U.S. Americans disliking criticism, as I criticize my own nation more than you do. It has to do with doing it intelligently, which I have yet to see you do. You generally whine like a 5 year old. The most precise and scientific your responses get are usually along the lines of "U.S. is a bully, I'm glad something didn't go their way" without ever delving into the DETAILS of your hatred. In other posts you have shown no understanding of global politics, economics or conflict.

YOU ARE A TROLL.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)


That TROLL comment was uncalled for here, this is a good thread and has some good logic to it on both sides of the debate.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Good, that's called Balance of Power.

Too many times that balance has been tipped in America's war mongering side.

US is attacking inside Pakistan and probably via other economic and political ways as they usually do as bullies.

What do you expect? Ofcourse they give it to China.


edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)


Jenna I hate picking on you, and I assure it's not just because you dislike the United States of America. It's generally because you show NO understanding of ANYTHING in just about every hate-filled post you make.

Pakistan has received BILLIONS of dollars in aid from the U.S. over the last decade. If we wanted to bully Pakistan, we would have dropped a 500lb bomb on top of that helicopter as soon as we left. We put our trust in the nation to keep our best interests at-heart, which was obviously a mis-placed trust.

Jenna, you really should at least educate yourself before making blind and hateful comments all the time. It has nothing to do with U.S. Americans disliking criticism, as I criticize my own nation more than you do. It has to do with doing it intelligently, which I have yet to see you do. You generally whine like a 5 year old. The most precise and scientific your responses get are usually along the lines of "U.S. is a bully, I'm glad something didn't go their way" without ever delving into the DETAILS of your hatred. In other posts you have shown no understanding of global politics, economics or conflict.

YOU ARE A TROLL.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)


"Jenna" is accurate, more so than your standard message-board generalizations...

Those people in the GOP/DNC that call themselves "US govt", "leaders".. or "authorities".. the ones who allegedly represent all Americans.. are little more than world stage schoolyard punks with money. Sociopath liars who pick fights with weaker kids by telling lies.. and buy loyalty with your money, rather than earn respect / friends by displaying virtuous character.

It is literally impossible to "hate America", 300+ million people individually... it's not impossible to "hate" the end results of GOP & DNC epic fail "leadership"... anyone with moral fiber grounded in humanity should despise both partys with the heat of 1000 suns.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


The U.S. has more sway than people are giving them credit for. The U.S. technology is vastly superior than all other nations. I'm not going to name specifics but doesn't the U.S. use the most sophisticated fighter planes (correct me if i'm wrong as I'm not %100 positive)? And we now have jets that can take those out? I mean 1 f35? has the capability to take out 5 f16's. I was told by some friends in the Armed services, as I have also read online from various sources, that if the general public had knowledge of the U.S. military technology we wouldn't believe it. It would be like something out of a Science Fiction film. Just saying.

We may be the bullies but who else provides more aid?



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
i think we should tell Pakistan we are adding them to official enemy nation status they held enemy number 1 for 10 years in their loving protective arms while the whole time they pretended to be us friends. when they attacked mumbai and massacred all them people we should have sided with india and took out their nuclear sites using precision strikes and let india invade them


Who is not on your "enemy list" at this moment? You better break out an Atlas and check where all the countries are and just how many of those Countries have a bitch with the USA.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Iwinder
 


The U.S. has more sway than people are giving them credit for. The U.S. technology is vastly superior than all other nations. I'm not going to name specifics but doesn't the U.S. use the most sophisticated fighter planes (correct me if i'm wrong as I'm not %100 positive)? And we now have jets that can take those out? I mean 1 f35? has the capability to take out 5 f16's. I was told by some friends in the Armed services, as I have also read online from various sources, that if the general public had knowledge of the U.S. military technology we wouldn't believe it. It would be like something out of a Science Fiction film. Just saying.

We may be the bullies but who else provides more aid?




Sophistated Stealths ... grounded
Sophistated Stealths .. Defeated by weather rader
Sophistated Stealths ... Defeated by SAM tactics
Sophistated fighter craft like the F-22 and F-35 zooming in the skies as we speak no? A fighter not flying in the sky has ZERO capability to do anything

Sophistated Stealth Helictopers... Crash in Pakistan and now owned by China

Sophistated Fighters... USMC fly Harrier AV-8B's


Sway.... Allies pulling out or committing less in Libya
Vastly superior technology... Russia is still flying to and from space stations... Also practicallty lived in space for years.


Your story is like something out of a Science Fiction film.. Just saying

edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i say america should wake up and stop developing stupid things like f-31 - F-22 was never used in combat yet military lookst to replace it with the new one WTF?

point is combat tooday will no longer need beoing(sp?) or lockheed martin(sp?) to help them yet they pump so much cash to develop useless planes even tooday,,, just imagine what could america do with all that money - FROM YOUR TAXES- you could repair the economy and feed africa --- do i need to say more?



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Iwinder
 


The U.S. has more sway than people are giving them credit for. The U.S. technology is vastly superior than all other nations. I'm not going to name specifics but doesn't the U.S. use the most sophisticated fighter planes (correct me if i'm wrong as I'm not %100 positive)? And we now have jets that can take those out? I mean 1 f35? has the capability to take out 5 f16's. I was told by some friends in the Armed services, as I have also read online from various sources, that if the general public had knowledge of the U.S. military technology we wouldn't believe it. It would be like something out of a Science Fiction film. Just saying.

We may be the bullies but who else provides more aid?


You have a fleet of F35's and untold firepower yes indeed.....technology coming out of you're arse yes indeed.
Financial capability to continue with your global conquest........not so fast there.
I could have 20 tanks in my garage but if I can't gas them up and move them they are only paper weights.
I smell a rupture from within and when that happens you guys might have to close most of your 3000 bases around the globe.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Iwinder
 


The U.S. has more sway than people are giving them credit for. The U.S. technology is vastly superior than all other nations. I'm not going to name specifics but doesn't the U.S. use the most sophisticated fighter planes (correct me if i'm wrong as I'm not %100 positive)? And we now have jets that can take those out? I mean 1 f35? has the capability to take out 5 f16's. I was told by some friends in the Armed services, as I have also read online from various sources, that if the general public had knowledge of the U.S. military technology we wouldn't believe it. It would be like something out of a Science Fiction film. Just saying.

We may be the bullies but who else provides more aid?


You have a fleet of F35's and untold firepower yes indeed.....technology coming out of you're arse yes indeed.
Financial capability to continue with your global conquest........not so fast there.
I could have 20 tanks in my garage but if I can't gas them up and move them they are only paper weights.
I smell a rupture from within and when that happens you guys might have to close most of your 3000 bases around the globe.
Regards, Iwinder


Would be interesting to see how this world superpower called America can handle the world with no bases in other countries, no ability to fly through other countries airspaces, no other countries to provide intel..

NATO is falling appart, just look at all the NATO flags of convience operations, very quickly members see the lies and reduce their commitment or pull out of the op.


edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Thats what the stealth drones are used for.
second line.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Thats what the stealth drones are used for.
second line.

Are saying you can launch a stealth drone from the US and fly it to the middle East or Asia, attack and return home to the US all on one tank of fuel?
Miraculous that is!
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Our technology now, if viewed 50 years ago would be considered miraculous.
second line

edit on 14-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
14
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join