It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleepless days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
my insanity grows each day i see him all day all night it grows. he is the flower of death he creates darkness upon people and they die of his cancer he places inside people, oh i wish for the light but i cant have it can i?
He locks me up in a place underground i dont no were it is. He has others as well each night i hear the screams. last night was far the most worst. I saw a woman being dragged in with her foot cut off. The wound did look fresh as it did just happen. she was placed on a bed of spikes and the spikes went through her body like if it was going through butter. she was still alive thank god but what i saw next i wasnt ready for. the bed she was lieing on well it pulled appart into 4 different pieces. All i saw after was flashing like a strobe light and then i saw her guts everywere.

zzzzzzz..... that night i slept as if it was normal to see new deaths.
waking up the next morning i remember seeing no one pushing her onto the bed no one moving her. it seemed she was floating. but in the back of my mind there is a question of 'did i see a man?'. laughter then filled my room and i saw dolls everywere and they started attacking me ripping my guts out. i awoke and saw i was in a prison but i was brighter than any other it had white walls...
edit on 14-8-2011 by Prince1of2gold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can honestly say I'm not sure what you want to convey in your post?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Awful. Just awful.

As the above poster said...

If this is a dream? There's a forum for that. If this is a short story, there's a forum for that as well! If you could go more in depth with what kind of response you were looking for by posting this, that would help a bit. I honestly don't know what to say to this, other than to try and point you in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain

the walls become faces each time i try to get some rest. i always forget that there windows and the faces are real. my victims? maybe am going crazy?
i remember one night in the real world before i beecame the way i was i saw a bird in the sky my name it sounded! the horrors of a bird knowing my name.
My name was followed by 'do it''
do what i pounded each night.
Til i found that there was boards in my kitchan i took them up to find a celler. in the celler was concrete and i didt no what to do so i hacked at it. months past and i unearthed a coven with the number 2 on it. i tryed to move it and it turned into dust and 2 skelletons feel out of it....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think I have seen this movie.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince1of2gold
reply to post by Cinquain

the walls become faces each time i try to get some rest. i always forget that there windows and the faces are real. my victims? maybe am going crazy?
i remember one night in the real world before i beecame the way i was i saw a bird in the sky my name it sounded! the horrors of a bird knowing my name.
My name was followed by 'do it''
do what i pounded each night.
Til i found that there was boards in my kitchan i took them up to find a celler. in the celler was concrete and i didt no what to do so i hacked at it. months past and i unearthed a coven with the number 2 on it. i tryed to move it and it turned into dust and 2 skelletons feel out of it....

I really am not trying to sound ignorant or harsh with what I'm about to say, but honestly it's the only thing I can think of... Have you considered seeing a doctor? You are seeing faces, hearing voices, and birds are giving you directions that you can't decipher. I'm all for people having visions, heck I've even had some myself, but to be honest this sounds a bit much.

I am not a doctor in any way shape or form, so my advice is just from personal experience with others and such. Have you had anything in your life that could potentially trigger a psychotic break? How long has this been going on for? Are you coming off of any substances, or have you used hallucinogens ['___', shrooms, Salvia, etc..] heavily in the past? These are the only 'logical' things I can really think of, again, just from my experiences in the past with others.

Other than that I am kind of at a loss. Again, not to sound harsh, but it really sounds like you're losing it. Not to say you're crazy or anything, but if animals are saying your name and telling you to do things, this could potentially be dangerous for you, and I suggest you look for help elsewhere. I'm all for curses and psychics and visions and fun stuff like that, but when you start showing signs that you could end up hurting yourself or someone else, you need to take it seriously - see your doctor.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i remember when i was young i saw a goat in the attic. i couldnt see how it had got there but i heard screaming below me. it was my mother she had been attacked. i found her with her throat cut and another cut up her turso.
My father was no were to be seen. months past and i was in a carehome in liverpool and i then saw my father.

my father was upon my bed he was see through he was. he told me not to fear the goat and he went. seconds later i went to the toliet and saw my father in the same way as my mother and my membrys was brought back. that night i saw it again but the goat was black and its eyes had been cut out but i still felt i was stering at me. into my soul into my dreams my life my future my past. a massive flash hit the window behinde me and i colapsed.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Prince1of2gold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

Hm, I actually saw a goat in the window once when I was a kid.
But obviously it was not satan since he does not exist and the whole "satan is a goat" thing was invented in midaeval times.

top topics

join