It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

EMT's sickened at House in Rome, GA (2nd time occurance)

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's the 2nd time it has happened, EMT's went to the house and became ill.
Thought that it was a hazmat exposure, but they can't find anything.

What else could cause something like that? Obviously the lady living there is getting sick somehow too.



romenews-tribune.com...




posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Perhaps it was used as a meth lab. That'll have detrimental effects on a person.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana
 


Something like the movie REC

Interesting, thank you.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deadmessiah
 


Like explosions

Hopefully they aren't gonna give up testing that place just because they can't figure it out. Apparently that place is extremely unhealthy. That woman needs to move, simple as that and maybe even have the property be off limits until they find the source of this.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not explosions, more like chemical poisoning. The harmful chemicals used in making meth are left on the walls, floors, and ceilings of the lab (house). Used to renovate houses in Ga. Former meth labs have to be properly cleaned, repainted, ventilated, etc. or it will cause sickness to the occupants.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm in agreement with the people who are saying there's meth residue present.

Currently, house inspections don't have to check for meth. I remember reading an article about a family in PA. They bought a house with the intentions of starting a family there and had it inspected prior to puchasing it. When they moved in, they both started getting ill. The man would feel better while at work, but when he returned home, he'd get sick again. They started talking to the neighbors and found out that the people prior were manufacturing meth. They called people in to inspect and found the highest residue concentrations in the basement and master bedroom. They figure that they were cooking it in the basement and smoking it in the bedroom. Now, the couple has had to move back in with one of their parents' homes and have had to put their parenthood plans on hold. They were told that it would cost upwards of $40,000 to clean the house, but they can't afford this.

It was such a sad story. I'll try to locate the article and will post it if I do.

Video about PA couple: hahajk.com...

In all honesty and integrity, home inspections should always include a meth evaluation since the problem is becoming so rampant and the health risks involved.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

I really want to know what house it is. I know one of the houses on that road is VERY haunted.
I was wondering if that was the house or not. I hope that I can find out somehow.




top topics



 
3

log in

join