It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado property owners faced with possibility of being forced into drilling plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Colorado property owners faced with possibility of being forced into drilling plans

www.denverpost.com

The landman for Chesapeake Energy Corp. presented Mark Faut with a choice: sign a lease for his oil rights or have his 7 acres forced into the drilling plan by the state.

"That was it, no questions, no discussion," said Faut, who owns a rental home in the Cross Diamond subdivision in Elbert County. "It was, 'Sign or we'll force pool.' "
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What is forced pooling? Eminent domain by private companies. Complete BS. A private company should never have the right to seize a person's property, even if temporarily. This one hits home for me. I am in the state (however, not in one of the desired areas). Still, this is crazy. Slap on another label for eminent domain abuse, and this is it. Greed, money... it's all at the foundation. I hope some of these landowners take them to court and win.

What is really whacked is the threat itself. Sign this lease or... we will have to pay you more money when we take it by force? The laws on the table are there to protect the landowners, but when the oil companies are processing 40% of the land as forced seizures, you have to wonder who exactly is it protecting in the long run?

www.denverpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
land ownership in the US is largely a joke, unless you do all your homework and get mineral and drilling rights, etc. And even then no matter what rights you have, they'll file a complaint to the court and raise up a statute and apply it to you, force you to testify, then they'll just do what they want, and the courts will shut you up or take property.

Some day Americans will be free, but not today. It's funny there's so much land but people are homeless. It is truly a Satanic system.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You can be vested out of your property by the government if they plan to redevelop the area for whatever reason.

Let's not forget a lot of land is actually owned by the royal families in Europe.

One small island in Denmark did buy their land back from them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They think they own their property ? You're on the gubmit land, they own you, your family and your children.
The only thing you own and barely is your trousers and the government could strip them away from you. What a joke, here's a public service announcement for you. if you didn't know this people in America don't own their houses they're tenants to the bank.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Exactly! Mineral and drilling rights are a must if you own properties. It also gives you more clout in court while fighting a Emminent Domain lawsuit.

I have asked every friend/family who own land if they own these rights. Only one answered yes and schooled me further on the how-to's. The rest looked at me as if they were cattle. They had no idea.
edit on 14-8-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I live in Colorado, if these poor fella get screwed over by the corrupt oil companies.. they better not expect their oil pumps to be functional for long... =) (hint, nudge, wink)

gee how did that magnesium block burn and seize the piston?!?!?!, those bolts and welds just popped!
edit on 14-8-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Exactly! Mineral and drilling rights are a must if you own properties. It also gives you more clout in court while fighting a Emminent Domain lawsuit.

I have asked every friend/family who own land if they own these rights. Only one answered yes and schooled me further on the how-to's. The rest looked at me as if they were cattle. They had no idea.
edit on 14-8-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

Yes, alloidal title will be the eventual remedy.

The current truth is that the US land courts have had poison sewn into them via these mortgage fraud cases, see the recent Mass. Supreme Court decisions. It's a disease these courts have called "we don't police our stupid selves". But eventually, entropy will bring the idea of land to the forefront and the people will demand shelter. But mining is a tricky business anyway, requires equipment and so forth. Gotta get all the yummy minerals out of the ground. But there's a lot of vultures circling that minerla "waterhole" in the nations courts.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Until people realize that they must own everything, and I mean “Everything” to include water, mineral, drilling, and mining rights to their land…and it MUST be bought and paid for or they will always be a possible victim.

Even owning everything doesn’t give you a free pass, but it does give you a leg up on the opposition.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Until people realize that they must own everything, and I mean “Everything” to include water, mineral, drilling, and mining rights to their land…and it MUST be bought and paid for or they will always be a possible victim.

Even owning everything doesn’t give you a free pass, but it does give you a leg up on the opposition.

The Indians on this land were "conquered" yet still exist. Their idea is that nobody should ever be denied use of the land of America.

We floated a European government over theirs for some 400 years now thanks to syphillitic KingJames and his Plymouth Colony and his witchhunt goofiness. I think soon all that will be rolled up and the Natives of America will get it back. I know it sounds crazy but I think it will be a better world when we are not haggling over such silly things as acres of land. Only the rich will cry crocodile tears, but their systems are failing anyway, so who cares about them? Not me. I'd be happy to go back to being common stewards of the whole of the US, like the Indians were. Eventually we will have to band together to defend the common rights of the lowest classes. The corporations and these worthless soulless idiotic judges/lawyers/clerks are never going to stop wrecking the land and the water, so there will be a shift and they will be disempowered.

That is what I see in the future, after all this comes to a head. I am familiar with the Naragansett tribes and their recent attempts to use federal land to house the homeless. In these cases the DC Court magistrates are displaying their lack of knowledge, lack of heart, and lack of spine. In time there will be judges who are sympathetic to the indians, and then things will change. In the meantime I am keeping up on Indian Law and will be prepared to add to this thread. As Crazy Horse said "How does one own the land?" His question is valid, because he understood from the beginning that we are all stewards of the land, Indians first, then displaced colonists and slaves second, then bankers and merchants LAST. That is the schedule of ownership I see being applied. The first two classes will be satisfied but the last class of bankers and merchants will own no land at all. As it should be. In the future, "sharing" will be legally allowed whereas today that concept is onerous to any corporation, except that it shares with another corporation. Please note that corporations share with each other a lot, but they rarely share with actual persons, actual human beings. So the war of corporate person (and their paid judges, clerks, cops, attnys, etc) versus ACTUAL PERSONS, is bubbling up right now. Mitt Romney is delighted to say that corporations are people, because that is how he got rich. So it takes fools like him to stand up and say foolish things, so that when his idea crashes to the ground (that corporations are people), everyone can see what a great stupid idea it was, and they can watch that stupid idea burn up and nobody will ever adhere to such a stupid idea as that,ever again. Corporations do not have blood, do not have bones, do not have souls. Only actual people do. And the land is for actual people, not "human resources". A human being, is complete, he is just BEING, period, end of sentence. A human resource needs a corporation to give him orders or make him useful. Being is not the same as being less than what you are. A resource, is a slave. Yet we are all forced to become corporate tools via modern slavery under the 14th Amendment and its zombie-like continuation into our day. Soon, the slaves will wake up and will adhere to the original American rebel, the Native American Indian.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sums it up:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

exactly and don't forget the presidents Executive Orders on energy the Final Say so to speak

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is one thing I hate...No one ever truly owns their land... We just lease it from the government...

This was proved here in Dallas when we had the new Cowboys stadium built.... They did pay people to move out of their houses.....but they had no choice either....take the money and move or don't take the money and move....

I hate that.

new topics

top topics

join