It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway gunman 'showed no remorse' at massacre site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This visit to the island was filmed by some media company,and was shown on Sky news.
It was quite shocking to see Brevik re enacting his shooting spree(or parts of it).
But imagine how horrid it would be for the families to see that on the news.
Cops should have kept the media away I think.
Sky will have a video soon I think,but not yet.

[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jqpuWqfVWKLon68wC3DnfeY280HA?docId=CNG.787930529cb0f756929e6bf9bf0e5d8e.961]www.google.com[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sorry this won't embed but here's a video of Brevik back on Utoya today:

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 14/8/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: added link and pic

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It is perhaps rare for a committer of a crime of this magnitude to confess so willingly and to cooperate with the police in this way. It is a most curious case from a legal and political standpoint for this reason. Most such cases drag on for years and become media circuses; since this man has already confessed, will the whole thing be whisked under the carpet that much more rapidly?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
regardless of what you all think of him..

He got his message across very clearly, which was his goal.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
regardless of what you all think of him..

He got his message across very clearly, which was his goal.

Perhaps, but I'm not so sure. Nobody sane would greet the mass slaughter of children with anything but disgust.

So how can this not damage his message?

Unless, of couse, you are saying that this was his intention all along...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I can read his message very clearly, even though I do not agree with the method he chose, it is obvious what it was.

Basically people are asking WHY he done what he done, that where told why.. People try to understand the reasoning behind it, he told them why.

Lets not fool ourselves here, It will happen again somewhere else in Europe. This has been brewing up for years, people have been abused by various groups of people. I stated it in another thread that people are tired of their help, openess, tolerance and more being thrown back in their faces. More and more people will just break and act, like he did. Alot of the people in Europe have had their communities turned into riot zones, some people's families have been attacked and worse. Malmo is one place in Sweden that has had problems with them, all over northern europe, girls have been attacked by them and more. People do something if it keeps continuing.
edit on 14-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He's a cold hearted killer, cold hearted killers rarely show remorse.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
He's a cold hearted killer, cold hearted killers rarely show remorse.

because he has justified his actions to himself, he has no reason to feel remorse, he has already been through that phase during his planning.

While I understand his story completely, I do not agree with his methods, surely there was other methods to get his story across but he stated it had to be shocking to hit home, well he done that.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There's a pattern going on here...

first JLL. He spoke of a new "currency"... then we had the inception of bitcoin (but who knows how long the creators of bitcoin could have been working on it)

Now ABB. Shortly after that there was that texan soldier caught AWOL and the whole scenario seems sketch IMO... and all these "civil uprisings" across the middle east and now europe. Soon to be the United States I'm going to boldy say, lol

ABB is just another fiddle. He's getting all the attention he wants. How come JLL was drugged up and incarcerated and never heard from again? While ABB, who shot and killed like 70+ people.. i don't even know what the official count is currently, they always change that up over time. How many did JLL kill?.... exactly.

It's meant to get your attention.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
think this is the working You tube embed:

See how Brevik is walking-Drugs?Or a restraint harness?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This justification I keep hearing from people is really starting to worry me. His message was that he is a coward and fearful of other religions. It was his religious extremism that caused this and cannot be blamed on anybody else. If my wife left me and I went out and killed a kid in retaliation, would you blame me or my wife? Anybody who would actually stop and say "Well, wait a second... let's take a look at why he killed that child. Maybe there's a good reason for it" is on track to becoming a sociopath, themselves.

He poses a greater threat to his own nation than any Muslim in Norway. The Christian extremists had the same problems when there was a black metal band culture burning down churches. The only difference is they solved it through social improvements and not from some wannabe Templar Knight "smiting" people in his twisted fantasy land he called a brain.

Anybody who tries to read into his actions in order to justify or give credit to them is seriously not on the side of humanity.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Cuervo because: Coffee...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is obvious that this criminal is a sociopath.

It is no surprise to me that he shows no remorse....he will never have any...he only regrets that he got caught.

edit on 14-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If you have seen the problems in areas in Sweden and Norway you would understand better.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

I do and I have. I understand the "problems" in Norway quite well. The refugees staying in Oslo is only part of it. The rest of the problem are people like that Crimson Crusader rotting in prison right now and the people who sympathize with him. Either you evolve or you don't.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I do and I have. I understand the "problems" in Norway quite well. The refugees staying in Oslo is only part of it. The rest of the problem are people like that Crimson Crusader rotting in prison right now and the people who sympathize with him. Either you evolve or you don't.

och Malmö i Sverige.

Don't miisunderstand me, I am not saying what he done is right, I am just saying, i understand.

Big difference.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
he only regrets that he got caught.

...from what i read of his diary and manifesto, i dont think he regrets getting caught... imo, he wanted the historical notoriety - not so different than vernon howell (david koresh)...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by caladonea
he only regrets that he got caught.

...from what i read of his diary and manifesto, i dont think he regrets getting caught... imo, he wanted the historical notoriety - not so different than vernon howell (david koresh)...

He expected and wanted to be caught yes, that was why when he was confronted, he said he had a story to tell. He wanted that oppertunity. That was his goal.

Very sad and unfortunate he had to tell it in the way he did, that will also be forever on peoples minds when they think of him.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by Cuervo

och Malmö i Sverige.

Don't miisunderstand me, I am not saying what he done is right, I am just saying, i understand.

Big difference.

Even in Malmo, there are plenty of native Swedes who are quite comfortable with the immigration. All I'm saying is that I cannot understand because I cannot understand xenophobia nor will I ever accept it as a viable strategy in the cultivation of humanity going through the 21st century in-tact.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It is not xenophobia, I have no problem at all with immegration, infact I have been in immegrant in many countries myself.

The problem is the people who go out and do bad things to people that are willing to help them and go out of their way to help them. What I say is not targeting EVERYBODY it is only those people who do such things to people.

I do not have a high opinion of this guy either I have you know, infact I have a low opinion of him due to his actions.

This does not just happen in Malmö Sverige, Norge also other countries, Danmark and more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join