It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop trying to convert me!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Oh. Umm so I shouldn't have responded to your comment in an agreeing fashion? I'm not trying to be snide and I mean no offense, I'm just wondering where the good grief came from. And I get the same way reading threads on this site, its human nature and I take no offense from it, I'm just pondering!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Oh. Umm so I shouldn't have responded to your comment in an agreeing fashion? I'm not trying to be snide and I mean no offense, I'm just wondering where the good grief came from. And I get the same way reading threads on this site, its human nature and I take no offense from it, I'm just pondering!

No, you were right to respond in an agreeing fashion as we both agree on the same thing. All I was doing was pointing out that I though I was overly harsh in 'how' I put some of my points across. When I said 'good grief' I was aiming that at the harshness of my post so you did nothing wrong at all my friend.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I apologize for my lack of discourse here and responding to those who take umbrage to my less than popular views to the subject at hand... needed to finish off my finals to complete my semester. Now, My 'faith' is in myself. Egotistical? Yes. Self centered? Yes again. Perhaps Mahatma Gandhi said it best:“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

And as a final bow, the worst evil is found within the soul of humans, who can commit such acts of beauty and grace, as well as the most abhorrent acts of cruelty and chaotic madness. Yes, there are great christians, but there have been great people of all religious cants. Have a 'nice' day.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join