It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. is hiring for field operatives. Sign up now!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Make a world of difference.

The CIA’s Clandestine Service is the cutting-edge of American Intelligence. It is an elite corps, providing vital information needed by US policymakers, the military and law enforcement services to protect the national security interests of the American people. For the extraordinary person who wants more than just a job, the Clandestine Service offers a unique career — a way of life that challenges the deepest resources of an individual’s intelligence, self reliance and responsibility.

www.cia.gov...
edit on 14-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

waiting on there call for an interview

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I plan to apply once my degrees are finished.

Heard it's like a 2 year hiring process though.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Don't involve Rasta in your say
say; Rasta don't work for no C.I.A.

Bob Marley - Rat Race

GM

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I made it out of the 12th grade, --barely-- . But if they need someone to work organizing all their ufo files in a musty basement, in some way, all I need is my internet radio and my coffee thermous.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Page won't load for me. Must be a clandestine page.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
fixed it

thanks for letting me know

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Bookmarked.

Back up plan for law school and writing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My father had the proper credentials for the CIA but for some reason he's a defense attorney and runs real estate.

CIA woulda been sicker!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You realize once you are in you can never leave, right?

Ten, twenty, thirty years later...your career dangled over your head like the Sword of Damocles. Wife and children perhaps oblequely used to maipulate, threaten, or coerce...

The next few decades will see an ugly, darkening, desperate world. Organizations already known for their psychopathy will become even darker as madness falls across the land. Is this where you want to put your life energy?

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I sent my Application in many many moons ago.

You should see the application form I got back

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
People who talk about joining the intelligence services only ever talk about joining the intelligence services.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They wouldnt hire me since I am what they describe as a Domestic Terrorist. I believe in the Constitution...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Here, your paramount goal and mission will be to protect the national security of the United States.

What a joke! The CIA works for the banks and corporations. They're thugs for Wall St.
And Wall St.'s interest's and the American people's interest don't have sh*t to do with
each other. The CIA is the army of the corporations.

Go work for the CIA and become a traitor. Because that's what they'll turn you into.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh yes, my dream come true and yours too !!!

Live out your fantasies, BECOME A PEEPING TWEAKER !!!!!!

edit on 14-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: Mistyped

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey Kro
This sounds like something that you would be good at. I absolutely despise your comments but I bet you didn't realize that most of your stars come from me. Irony.................

Funny that you started this thread.
I was actually going to make a thread today about my application to the CIA a few years ago.
I had the military and specialized training that they like field operatives to have,(at that time).
I had experience dealing with foreign governments, I could speak several languages, lived and worked in 3rd world countries. Experienced in intelligence collection, and the use of countermeasures the list goes on.

Unfortunately I lacked the formal education. Then again their qualifications change so much it is ridiculous. It really depends. I mean if I am going to be a mail room clerk in a company for years at a time stealing tidbits of info here and there, are they really going to need some one who knows how to tear a throat out, or skydive at night?

It all depends.

At that time I had only a bachelor's degree in psychology, which is about as magnificent as a degree in washing your hands. It was free education from the military and since then I also acquired a degree in graphic design, another potentially "lackluster" degree.

I tried applying for a the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) also but I was married to a foreign national and so that was a no go.

Nowadays I have to ask myself, "What the HELL was I thinking?" Thank God I wised up and didn't continue to pursue it. Chances are I may not have actually been employed there but I undoubtedly would have found myself working in the federal government somewhere.
I like working for the CIA and the like with working with directly under Satan.

But to each there own, I wish you luck Kro, I mean that.

edit on 14-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Ahh, another Domestic terrorist is it, If I applied today I would be put on a No fly/ No buy list faster than you can say CIA.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I plan to apply once my degrees are finished.

Heard it's like a 2 year hiring process though.

Your desire to join such a fine organization says a lot about you. From reading many of your posts here, I would have to say that I believe you are the right man for the job...but are you personally convinced you're sleazy enough?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You cannot accept the possibility that what you read here could be real. The first UFO memo you get as an agent may make your head explode.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Best of luck to you.

I pretty much second what everyone above has said.

Cheers and enjoy if you make it.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join