It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers Are Time Machines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
thanx for your response...we are like infants trying to teach at oxford university when discussing what we perceive as reality...all is illusion. when i walk across the floor,i never touch the floor,i'm walking upon a layer of invisible electrons. theres millions of radio signals, cell phone conversations and televised images flying through my body every second of the day yet i see none of it happening. sound waves travel through metal with ease and when i look up into the void of ancient light we call outer space, i'm looking backwards in time and i dont know and cant perceive of what i might really be looking at up there. theres no up or down in space. we went from horse drawn carriages to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in about 60 years! einstein believed that "the seperation between past, present and future is only an illusion". the egyptians,ancient chinese and columbus all reported flying discs of unknown origin,flying objects were painted over and over again during the middle ages...hmmmm, i wonder where they came from?...these images in this link are amazing to look at, especially when you realize "when" they were drawn and painted ,during a time when no cameras and motion pictures existed >>> www.2012.com.au...
edit on 23-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I read a Stephen King childrens 'horror' book when i was younger. I dont remember what it was called but the story in that was about 4 kids that were abducted by aliens but it turned out the aliens were humans from the distant future.

Are you sure your not stephen king plugging your own book?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by just1cornell0
I read a Stephen King childrens 'horror' book when i was younger. I dont remember what it was called but the story in that was about 4 kids that were abducted by aliens but it turned out the aliens were humans from the distant future.

hi...and no hes not me,what was the book called?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by just1cornell0

Maybe he's John Titor ? I'd like to know the name of the book too. TIA.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i just think that time machines are the best explanation after all the thousands upon thousands of sightings and encounters have been examined in detail...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

& blackmetalmist

i'll have a look and see if i can find it then let you know

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
one of the things they,"us in the future", could use these time machines for would be field trips through time..."okay class,tomorrow is the day of our next field trip,what event in earths history would you like to see happen"? and look at all the sizes and types of cars and trucks we have now,which would explain all the sizes and types of flying saucers and ufos that are seen...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Possible but i'm not certain about the probability of it.

Flying saucers are more likely kind of robotic bio extensions for travel and all kind of other uses.

Lots of Ufologist speculate that the saucers act as a amplifier of the drivers conciousness. That they drive saucers with their minds. It is definitly possible given the technology.

Now combine that with the fact that the whole universe is probably an hologram, a fabrication of your brain and all that blah blah blah.. Millions of years of advanced technology might also mean millions of years of advanced spirituality or "control over conciousness" type of thing.

One could speculate that both of theses together, the saucer amplifying the mind and the mind being very advanced, it could probably do some pretty neat stuff, time travel could be one of them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
thanx for the awesome comment! ^^^ i have also read of people who had been taken within some of these saucers and they said that the entire thing was "one piece" meaning that it had no visible seams anywhere,yet,these things,especially the photos of "day light discs",the silvery chrome saucers photographed in day light,are to me some kind of physical machine. maybe they are machines from another dimension,which would still be a time machine...
edit on 3-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The egyptians saw objects of unknown origin flying in the sky. the greeks and romans saw flying shields in the sky.Dozens of paintings from the middle ages show strange flying craft.Columbus saw ufo's flying over and around his ships.Weird shapes were seen in the skies over germany and sweden in the 1500's and the 1600's.The great airship mystery of the late 1800's...

I think that we are being visited by time travelers from the future.They journey throughout our history on expeditions through time.

A classroom on earth in the year 3297...

"Okay class, everyone listen"..."We have another field trip coming up on friday"..."Where in earths history would you like to go see this time"?..."We want to go watch columbus sailing to the new world!"..."Alright then,that's where we'll go"...
edit on 24-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Interesting ideas, yet contradicting modern physics..

In my personal opinion time travel is a very complicated and hard predictable science.
In order for one to travel to the past, one would need the exact same time machine during the time one was traveling to. The "time machine" would actually be more of a dematerialiser and materialiser, attached to eachother with communication capable of reaching higher-than-lightspeed.
This "time machine" would be entered by the dematerialiser. It would scan your genetic information, save it, take you apart, accelerate what's left of you and the genetic information gathered, send it to the materialiser whilst traveling with more than lightspeed, and back-engineer you in the past.
Concluding from the "dematerialisation" it would not be YOU in the past, but a new identical version of you, engineered by the genetic information gathered before dematerialising you.

i.E.:
(Just an example)
-the first time machine was built in 1980
-If the exact machine were still present in the year 2370, one could travel to any possible date between 2370 and 1980.
-The year 1979 cannot be traveled to because the machine used to travel was not existant yet..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The year 1979 cannot be traveled to because the machine used to travel was not existant yet..

I'm not understanding what you mean? If a time machine was built in the year 3297, why would'nt it be able to travel within any previous period in earths history?

And a future time machine may not have to physically move at all. It might remain stationary, as a time window or vortex is created around it and then the time machine would materialize within a given time period without having "moved" anywhere...

Time travel into the future is a mathematical fact, for a person traveling at very high speeds. Traveling backwards in time has not yet been proven as possible...

A class-2 civilization would most likely be able to time travel into the future and the past. A class-3 civilization might be able to time travel at will,their bodies and minds would become the time machine...
edit on 31-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

When traveling to the past, you are reliant on the past that has already been written. If traveling to the future however, the future would occur as you visit.

The past has already happened. You must stick to facts. If you were traveling to watch the world trade center attack, (morbid example) you MUST travel to september 11th, 2001.
If you travel to september 10th you are too early and nothing has happened yet.
You cant travel to 1300 expecting to watch thomas edison either

think about it like an equasion, and if you take one of the factors away the equasion wont work anymore.
4 - 2 = 2 If I take away the four the equasion doesnt work anymore.

Exactly as with the time machine. If it was first invented 1980, it was not existant in 1979.

one of many time travel paradoxes....

the Time travel you are referring to, (with vortexes and wormholes) deals with the theory of multiple dimensions.
In this case, it would probably work different than my theory, as mine is based on time as a factor rather than a dimension.
edit on 1/11/2011 by Pakd-on-mystery because: same old :S

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
When traveling to the past, you are reliant on the past that has already been written. If traveling to the future however, the future would occur as you visit

Lets say that it's the year 4000 and i entered a time machine that was built in the year 3000 and there was a cell phone in my pocket.A cell phone that was made in the year 2000. I want to go "watch" the Empire State Building being constructed in the year 1933.

I set the controls and i materialize in the year 1933 and hover high above the sky scraper.The workers below me would look up and see a "strange flying vehicle" in the sky. Now lets say that my time machine had a window and i threw my cell phone out of it and it landed on the building site.Then i returned to the year 4000 without my cell phone.

Even though my cell phone was not invented or created yet,in the year 1933,it would still be there and it would exist in that time and remain in that time as a weird object of unknown origin.The phone would'nt be able to make any calls,but it would still function "in itself" until the batteries ran out.

The time machine that was built in the year 3000 would still exist and operate in the year 4000.Just like a car built in the year 1920 still "runs" now in the year 2011.

I cant comprehend any "wall" or "barrier" or "paradox" that would prevent me from traveling anywhere into the past,once how to do so was figured out...

I think that these UFO's and Flying Saucers are both piloted craft and pilotless drone vehicles remotely controlled,built by our future ancestors and they are being sent from their "our" distance future to explore,film and study their past...
edit on 1-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

well, the first paradox is right in your post, believe it or not.
with a time machine built in 3000 you werent able to visit 1933 because the machine wasnt existant yet..

you cant drive a car that hasnt been built yet..

edit on 2/11/2011 by Pakd-on-mystery because: brain farts

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Lets hope thats true. That means then that we made it. No asteroids, no Mayan 2012, no Apocalpse, no Nuclear annilation...we made it...and we've been coming back to make sure we do...er...DID.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
reply to post by blocula

well, the first paradox is right in your post, believe it or not.
with a time machine built in 3000 you werent able to visit 1933 because the machine wasnt existant yet..

you cant drive a car that hasnt been built yet..

edit on 2/11/2011 by Pakd-on-mystery because: brain farts
Someone could drive a 2010 mercedes into a brazilian jungle village that still lives in the stone age,even though no cars exist there yet.

Why would it matter if no time machines existed in 1933? If a time machine was finally built in the year 3000,it could go to anytime in the past that it was programmed to visit.Kind of like us watching a 100 year old movie, only we would be able to project ourselves, the time machine, into the movie...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These flying saucers,these daylight discs,that i think and believe are time machines,may actually also be portable dimensions...

Again and again people from all over the world who have encountered these bizzare craft,said when these unearthly machines were landed upon the ground,they appeared to be only 20 or 30ft across,but once they were taken inside,these craft,when viewed from within,were suddenly and inexplicably hundreds of feet across...

The aliens who pilot their strange vehicles,are able to manipulate and control time,space and our material reality.The sub-atomic frequency,the vibrational wavelength that we are trapped within and have no escape from,the aliens somehow have attained the ability to travel within and without...
edit on 1-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join