It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk the anomalies in the storm pictures.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
First you have 3 balls, then you have 2 balls, then you have 1 ball. The cloud is the same color as the balls? I used the smartcurve photoshop filter. Look towards the end of the video.

You also have a weird object shape within the lightning. A straight object. That doesn't look like lightning.

What is it? Can you explain it? Do you know what it is? This is mind boggling.

Start it at 5:00 You'll see what I'm talking about. Does that look like lightning?
**Don't put your 2 cents in, if you can't have a logical explanation for it.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Start it at 5:00 You'll see what I'm talking about. Does that look like lightning?

Yes it does , was that really worth starting a thread about , lightning looking like lightning ....I don't get it

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That doesn't look like lightning to me. It looks to be a solid object after the lightning.

Where the cloud and 3 balls are, I made the color purple. The lightning is greenish-yellow. If that was lightning, it would of turned greenish yellow. And it did not.7:03

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow... Clouds, lightning and techno music. I'm not sure if I was supposed to be seeing something in that video, or if I was supposed to be dancing in a dark room with lasers.

Clouds, lighting, and techno music.

Absolutely nothing more.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Explain this Boncho rather than your smart mouth!

Where the cloud and 3 balls are, I made the color purple. The lightning is greenish-yellow. If that was lightning, it would of turned greenish yellow. And it did not. 7:03

** None of you all, will ever get a star flag from me again. If you can't read my post or at least contribute logically, then I see no point in contributing to your posts. And, I don't want hear you send me PMs about star and flagging you all.. So, stupid lame. When I at least tried.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Only thing I can debunk is the assessment that this is techno. Seems more like trance to me...

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
gotta say man, I don't really see it.
I can't even see these 'balls' you're talking about. Not really sure what the value of putting these pictures through photoshop is either seeing as you're just adjusting the levels of whatever the camera picked up, its not gonna show you anything new.
maybe you're just seeing something none of us can

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

post by Manhater
Don't put your 2 cents in, if you can't have a logical explanation for it

Ok , logical explanation ..... its a result of the photoshop filter that you used to change the colour .

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by boncho

Explain this Boncho rather than your smart mouth!

Where the cloud and 3 balls are, I made the color purple. The lightning is greenish-yellow. If that was lightning, it would of turned greenish yellow. And it did not. 7:03

I made Oprah Winfrey have a third eye. Deep meaning of this alteration I made? Absolutely none.

edit on 14-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by zombiemonkfish
I can't even see these 'balls' you're talking about. Not really sure what the value of putting these pictures through photoshop is either seeing as you're just adjusting the levels of whatever the camera picked up, its not gonna show you anything new.

5:53 do you see a ball in the bright light, that's after the lightning.
6:00 the ball is hightlighted for you.
you see the cloud

then you see 3 balls above it at 6:20
none are the same color as the lightning bolt.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

oh ok,
it's aliens then

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zombiemonkfish

I'm not saying that. Would like to know what it is. The cloud and the balls have the same mass.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemonkfish

5:53 do you see a ball in the bright light, that's after the lightning.
6:00 the ball is hightlighted for you.
you see the cloud

then you see 3 balls above it at 6:20
none are the same color as the lightning bolt.

If you really want people to take you seriously, start by not posting 9 minute videos interwoven with (trance) techno music.

Instead of telling us the points in the video to watch, just upload the original photos that you used to create the video.

Then explain what photoshop filters you used to achieve the result you did. Someone familiar with the program can reproduce the same thing and let you know what is or isn't happening.

But to be honest, I don't think your photos are worth the time. It seems like you are seeking attention more than anything.

If you really want to know what causes odd things to happen in video/photographs, I do suggest a course at a local college. Or perhaps just reading through some photography forums...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
:

You can't explain the video. So, you tell me to go to my local college to explain the video. I've been to a college and earned my degree, I probably have a higher GPA than you buddy.

My camera is still. It should of picked up a bright white sky with nothing in it. WTH is that in the sky?

And you can't answer it.

You'd rather post your BS comments on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You can't tell people not to respond. Everyone is allowed to respond no matter what, whether you like it or not.

There's nothing in this video but clouds and lightning. You only see what you want to see. If you're seeing "mind boggling" shapes, then it's because you are making yourself see those shapes.

This video shows nothing more than normal clouds and lightning.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

WOW, I would think, that a full bright white light sky, would pick up just that.

A BRIGHT SKY... With nothing in it.

So, why is there something in it? Explain it?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Post up the original video/photos if you want people to take you seriously...

It's what real UFO researchers do, ones looking for truth, not ones looking to make a fancy video you can shake your glow sticks at.

edit on 14/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
fine will do. give me a few..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ManHater ?????

If you are SERIOUS about input and explanation about something you saw then I would like to make a few suggestions to you..........

1..... Do NOT post with a Thumping 'Trance' soundtrack........... it causes the viewer unnecessary distraction...
2..... Do NOT post with 'floating images'..... If you want someone to study an image then do not let it float all around the screen.
3.....Try and give more detail with the image..ie...location, time, picture / video taken with what camera ? etc etc
4.....Be prepared to be critisized for the above reasons...
5.....Try and make the whole experince for others ''Usable'' so that they can try to understand what is going on or at least your point of view.....

finanlly I did see the three 'balls' in the right hand side of the picture but because the image was Dancing around the screen I just thought I can't be bothered ......

Hope this helps

Regards

PDUK

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'll add my two cents

There's no logical explanation for it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join