It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is anyone else tired of Coast to Coast AM's militaristic/nationalistic bullcrap?

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
and another thing about C2C...they are always asking you to join their "club" for ONLY 25 CENTS A DAY!!!!....wtf??...it's an AM radio show, with commercials that take up half the time...they are lucky i even listen to them, let alone pay money for some useless crap.




posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by m1991
 


I can't say I have heard much on C2C about the military or his prostrate
. But then again, I don't work the night shift either.

When I do get a chance to listen, it always seems to be some cat who can jump to parallel universe or forward/back in time.

Occasionally a ghostie or UFO storyline.


LOL he always has these prostate health commercials. It's kind of funny/awkward. But no whenever a military person comes on he's always like "thank you for your service". It just annoys the crap out of me because I KNOW that we haven't fought a just war since at least WW2, and possibly not ever depending on what WW2 was really about. Plus, I feel like someone who hosts Coast to Coast should realize by now that the military and all the decor surrounding it is a scam just like organized religion is.
edit on 14-8-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)


I can’t really agree with you on this one, other than WW2 two other wars come to mind that I fell were just. The first is the revolutionary war, the reasons are obvious. The second is the gulf war, and for a number of reasons. In the gulf, Saddam invaded Kuwait of his own free will and threated Saudi Arabia as well if I remember correctly. Both were our allies and we offered our assistance, they accepted and so we deployed, kicked them out and secured the invaded country. I do believe the military preformed in a professional manner and helped allies in need, it ran effectively and I feel nothing was held back from the public about our intensions and actions in the conflict. We acted to repeal an invading larger force on a smaller country in the defense of its citizens and to protect their only means of export and lively hood. As for the current wars I can’t say I agree as much, seeing as were the invading force and all.
As for coast to coast, the hosts are entitled to their opinions and you’re entitled to your right to change the channel. No offense intended, just saying it’s their show what they say goes. Try sending them an e-mail with your concerns, it really seems like the only other option.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by minesweeper
The second is the gulf war, and for a number of reasons. In the gulf, Saddam invaded Kuwait of his own free will and threated Saudi Arabia as well if I remember correctly.


It might say that in the history books, but that is not what really happened. I guess you never read WikiLeaks, it confirms that a U.S. Ambassador asked Saddam to invade Kuwait, the US gave a green light to attack Kuwait .. Before that who do you think was selling all those bio-chem weapons to Iraq.... I could go on and on...

Anyway, the fact is C2C has gone to the darkside and hit a all time low again last night... It will never return with the likes of their brain washed militaristic/nationalistic views. Ian Punnett is the type of guy you would punch in face for being a ignorant jerk.

You would think C2C would have a host who support the views of its listeners, but instead they call conspiracy theorist morons...??? not to smart on Punnett's part....

edit on 14-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The worst part about C2C is that it's no longer interesting or thought provoking. In the years past there were topics I'm sure were BS but at least they were interesting and made me wonder "what if?".



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am the only person I know, not just here in the UK but among a small but wide-reaching net, who has heard of C2CAM - and even then, I don't give it as much coverage as I'd like to as I work irregular hours and while I can catch up via YouTube it does involve devoting a block of time to X hours per episode. I try to keep in, but it's hard.

Nonetheless, I will say this - it's simply a way of making the show better without changing ANY of the issues raised in this thread:

Coast 2 Coast With Alan Partridge.




posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

really?
is your wife your mother your father your children equally as important as everyone else to you? of course not dont be ridiculous. True nationalism is an extended family, a nation of brothers and sisters. of course they are more important to their extended national family than complete strangers.

they arent really more or less important, their needs are just lower on the chain than the needs and welfare of my brothers and sisters across america and abroad.

if your child is starving and a child across the world is starving who are you going to feed first? your logic ignores reality.


Well no, my family (and my friends) come first, though I wouldn't say, kill 100 people to save one of them, but when it comes to strangers, why should I value a stranger from Florida or Minnesota more than a stranger from Mexico or Toronto? Borders are artificial constructs and nationality is an imaginary thing.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
Funny, I was listing to the show last night and when he cut the caller off at the knee's on that call I was like ?????? what did he just say to that caller???

He dismissed the caller off the cuff without really listening to what he had to say, proof , suspition or whatever ..... even though the goverment lies about pretty much EVERYTHING they say. Ian acknowledged they lie but surely not about something like this .......OMFG I was thinking .... EXACLY about crap like this.

Try not to listen to him but the topic was interesting .... and I also agree with others here Goerge seems to be a puppet at times for people selling a book or whatever.

C2C better look at the commercial schedule soon becouse it more like the shopping network and I aint doing that!!!

Much better content on the internet these days and its free to stream, unlike there pay to listen model .....


I was so mad at Ian last night. I literally said "f*ck you Ian" to myself out loud.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by minesweeper
The second is the gulf war, and for a number of reasons. In the gulf, Saddam invaded Kuwait of his own free will and threated Saudi Arabia as well if I remember correctly.


It might say that in the history books, but that is not what really happened. I guess you never read WikiLeaks, it confirms that a U.S. Ambassador asked Saddam to invade Kuwait, the US gave a green light to attack Kuwait .. Before that who do you think was selling all those bio-chem weapons to Iraq.... I could go on and on...

Anyway, the fact is C2C has gone to the darkside and hit a all time low again last night... It will never return with the likes of their brain washed militaristic/nationalistic views. Ian Punnett is the type of guy you would punch in face for being a ignorant jerk.

You would think C2C would have a host who support the views of its listeners, but instead they call conspiracy theorist morons...??? not to smart on Punnett's part....

edit on 14-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)


exactly. i can deal with Ian having an opinion I don't like, but when he goes and ridicules the opinions of others ... that's when i get cross.
edit on 14-8-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by m1991
 

The problem with saying that the military is not a force of good, is tha the military is merely an arm of our government; of our country. If it's not a force of good, then neither are we.


Well, we aren't a force of good.

The sooner we recognize it, the better.

Deny ignorance, deny hypocracy.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator
 


Did wikileaks provide government leader head documents or was this just here say? I ask cause I haven’t heard of this before and I wasn’t really aware of an conspiracies about the gulf war other than post war illnesses. Sounds interesting, I’d hate to think that the last legitimate war we’ve been involved in was WW2. By the way love your avatar.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991
 


>>But no whenever a military person comes on he's always like "thank you for your service". It just annoys the crap out of me because I KNOW that we haven't fought a just war since at least WW2...



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
reply to post by m1991
 


>>But no whenever a military person comes on he's always like "thank you for your service". It just annoys the crap out of me because I KNOW that we haven't fought a just war since at least WW2...



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ian just lost what little respect I had for him!

a little senario....

caller.....There I was George, strapped down and the Blond Nordic Alien female, neeked, George, as the day she was born started looking at me funny....

Geroge....was she wearing shoes caller? My mother used to wear shoes. size 7 i think. Big feet for a woman that was only 4"ll". Brown ones too...I don't think I ever saw her in black shoes. I wonder why my ex wife didn't wear brown shoes. Strange don't you think caller?

Caller....neeked George, as the day she was born.....I think she....

George.....wild card line your're on coast 2 Coast....

That twerp always cuts the caller off just when the story gets interesting.

C Crane should dump those yahoos. I wouldn't buy one of those things just in protest of George and his stupid interview style.
edit on 14-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
On another note, I'm sick of tired of hearing about George Noory's prostate.

. Me too. Say what you will about Art Bell but that show just never was the same after he left. Gone are Arts' pictures of Asia, also of his new child bride. I miss that voice in the night that kept me company for so many years

There is just no one like Art.

I spend my nights waiting in anticipation for George to screw up and don't pay attention to his guests. Ian, on the other hand, can snort pigstyle better than the best of us. He has his head burried in the sand (hence the snorting) and cares only about Rock and DB Cooper.
What planet is he from??? I heard his show when he had Jesus on too!



I will take Art over any of them even if he sold out to the NWO. (What in the world really happened to Ramona??RIP)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Ian just lost what little respect I had for him!

a little senario....

caller.....There I was George, strapped down and the Blond Nordic Alien female, neeked, George, as the day she was born started looking at me funny....

Geroge....was she wearing shoes caller? My mother used to wear shoes. size 7 i think. Big feet for a woman that was only 4"ll". Brown ones too...I don't think I ever saw her in black shoes. I wonder why my ex wife didn't wear brown shoes. Strange don't you think caller?

Caller....neeked George, as the day she was born.....I think she....

George.....wild card line your're on coast 2 Coast....

That twerp always cuts the caller off just when the story gets interesting.

C Crane should dump those yahoos. I wouldn't buy one of those things just in protest of George and his stupid interview style.
edit on 14-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)


You can tell karma is a b*tch too because C2C ratings have plummeted since I started listening back in 2005. www.google.com...



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by m1991
On another note, I'm sick of tired of hearing about George Noory's prostate.

. Me too. Say what you will about Art Bell but that show just never was the same after he left. Gone are Arts' pictures of Asia, also of his new child bride. I miss that voice in the night that kept me company for so many years

There is just no one like Art.

I spend my nights waiting in anticipation for George to screw up and don't pay attention to his guests. Ian, on the other hand, can snort pigstyle better than the best of us. He has his head burried in the sand (hence the snorting) and cares only about Rock and DB Cooper.
What planet is he from??? I heard his show when he had Jesus on too!



I will take Art over any of them even if he sold out to the NWO. (What in the world really happened to Ramona??RIP)


Like you, I have a kind of unconditional love for Art. Even though he's not the greatest human being, he is just such an AMAZING entertainer and really made you feel like he was your friend when he was on the air.

I miss him too.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

He has his head burried in the sand (hence the snorting) and cares only about Rock and DB Cooper.
What planet is he from??? I heard his show when he had Jesus on too!



yeah Ian NEVER does shows about UFOs or anything like that. he is so conventional and nerdy and stuff. and quite rude, thinks he is so funny but he's not.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
I'm still a Coastie but I'm getting pretty sick of their unconditional worship of the military and government.


Hadn't noticed it. Thoguht it was just respect for someone putting their life on the line for the 'concept of defending you and I. (whether they're actually doing it, i know different people have different opinions on that matter) ...

But I ask you this... when the false flag alien invasion happens, when the zombie outbreak happens, who do you think the world will be tuning into by the millions.. in the middle of the night?? That's right.. the main discussions are going to the source that is known for discussing it for decades. And who's going to be at the front lines against Zombies and UFOs? that's right... Noory and Punnet and Bell that's who.

So whether it's kissin their behinds or not.. it makes sense to me, considering what they keep saying on that program.. that "it's going to be darkest before the dawn" .. etc...

-



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991
I'm still a Coastie but I'm getting pretty sick of their unconditional worship of the military and government.


Hadn't noticed it. Thoguht it was just respect for someone putting their life on the line for the 'concept of defending you and I. (whether they're actually doing it, i know different people have different opinions on that matter) ...

But I ask you this... when the false flag alien invasion happens, when the zombie outbreak happens, who do you think the world will be tuning into by the millions.. in the middle of the night?? That's right.. the main discussions are going to the source that is known for discussing it for decades. And who's going to be at the front lines against Zombies and UFOs? that's right... Noory and Punnet and Bell that's who.

So whether it's kissin their behinds or not.. it makes sense to me, considering what they keep saying on that program.. that "it's going to be darkest before the dawn" .. etc...

-



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 
. George will talk about it incoherently while Ian will pretend it never happened.




top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join