It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if HAARP was a weapon to defend ourselves against alien invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What if HAARP was a weapon to defend ourselves against alien invasion?

Or maybe cause a worldwide cataclysm like destroy to ozone layer and expose the earth's surface to solar radiation?

What if the nwo using a NASA space shuttle program shot a solar sail piloting device into the comet elenin so that it can steer it into our planet. Causing another mass extinction.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's really not that great of a weapon. One small emp and that's all she wrote for HAARP.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
because if haarp exists then teslas forcefield exists

when tesla announced his death ray the public got so scared he allegedly then designed a forcefield that could protect an individual or a country or our planet

can you imagine if this forcefield exists it would mean that none of the wars are valid and it would look like the rich were just using war to control the population

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i dont see the point in them doing this, if elenin or nibru colided with earth they will die too...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The concept of HAARP whether at its current power levels or higher makes it a very versitile device.

offensive, defensive etc

It is the potential hazard and abuse of it that scares the pants off people.

Governments and companies have tried to control weather to limited degrees of success, some would say they even had shocks of their lives and covered up dramatic changes that just happened to occur when they where testing, (earthquake when they put a bunch of copper needles in the high aptmosphere and interferred with the natural resonansce, and floods in the UK when they where trialing cloud seeding - that one flooded out a village if I remember).

The world has a history of "trying" things with distasterious effect then covered up only to be rediscovered decades later by the people or the dots connected, it probably takes 10 to 20 years for things like that to reappear and become public knowledge at which point people are disgusted, but not supprised.

Basically poking the bear and seeing what it does is not good science.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

How much power does it have?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Realistically if aliens were able to travel here their technology would have to be so advanced I doubt there'd be anything we could do to put up much of a fight

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
my god, just like the Antarctica platform... we need to send o'neil there right away

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I agree with zombiemonkfish, if they had travelled to us, with that level of technology.

I presume HAARP to them would be the equivalent of an ant trying to sneeze at us now.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
......Cause "aliens" would not need an open war to invade us. it would be done covertly with out us even knowing about it, it there was ever such a thing as an alien war/invasion you could almost bet on it being a false flag or staged event by the same that think creating wars and fantasy enemies to gain more money and more control, HAARP is old news and TPTB love to see us ponder over it and completely disregard other weaponry and technology they have been hiding and spending all that money on.

"just my opinion, i could be wrong" D.M

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
my god, just like the Antarctica platform... we need to send o'neil there right away

Jackson smoothed things over with the Go'uald, there is no threat from Antarctica anymore.

Lets stick to the facts people.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Some people think it's already going on. The book UFO defense tactics talks about government fending off ufos using haarp and chemtrails to change the weather to make the conditions harder for the ufos to fly around than use elnino and global warming to cover up the war

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

Some people think it's already going on. The book UFO defense tactics talks about government fending off ufos using haarp and chemtrails to change the weather to make the conditions harder for the ufos to fly around than use elnino and global warming to cover up the war

How are going to defend against anti-matter weapons and gravity bombs?

I don't think HAARP can really defend us against ETs. Maybe another type of WMD for other earth dwellers.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I don't know how just relaying what I've read

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What if extra terrestrial beings were trying to send us a message and the Powers That Be were simply trying to label these beings as bad by the use of fear considering it has been centuries they used this procedure ?

I think you might want to reconsider your view because the only reason that aliens/grays/E.T.'s get a bad image is because of Hollywood, the MSM which indirectly brings up fear in the mind of the masses.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Classing HAARP as a weather-control device, I'd certainly want to have one should a Supervolcano go up; being able to control the weather might allow you to clear the atmosphere quicker than nature can, keep certain areas clear of ashfall, cause the ash to fall in unpopulated areas, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
While I like the idea of aliens making contact with our planet I think for now it's all still quite fantastical. when you look at the sheer scale of the universe it's almost impossible to believe that we could be alone however when you consider the vast distances, even to our nearest star, for all intents and purposes we are alone.
I like the idea that the first meeting between alien worlds would quite probably be between two robots. We send probes/robots out to space, deep under the ocean to avoid the risk of human life & extended periods of travel/extreme conditions etc, it stands to reason that an alien civilization would employ that same logic as self preservation surely has to be a common instinct amongst any living creature. Just a thought that i found fascinating.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What if the Earth's electromagnetic field was decaying and HAARP was the only thing keeping us from being completely bombarded with lethal doses of solar radiation, like Mars?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The program uses a phased array of antennas pointed at the sky in a fixed position. Basically... It's like you had a bunch of directional TV antennas, only bigger for lower frequencies, then aimed them at the sky and ran higher power through them. That's all it is. They can't be aimed at anything specifically, because they can't be moved. The sun bombards the ionosphere with WAY more energy every single day, and nothing happens. The small effect they can create is temporary and in a fixed position directly above the array. It's not that big a deal. Why some people are convinced something like that can cause earthquakes and everything, I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here is how i see the Haarp technology,

By changing the phase of the individual antenna/groups of them you can cause constructive interferance of the waves which combine to create a series of concentric wavefronts with their locus at the Haarp transmitter.

By changing the phase you can move the distance the most powerful(conjugated) wavefronts sit at. A single facility would only be able to change the distance from itself...i.e. A Flat Plane 2 Dimensional transmitter can adjust itself in 2 dimensions - range of conjugated wavefronts and amplitude of that wavefront. Yes the wavefront would vary in power as the various waves travelled through the location but a sufficiently 'deep' signal could average these out.

By combining it with multiple transmitters it becomes possible to focus upon a single point within a sphere (assume a sphere touching all the transmitters on the edge)...there are also further, lower power, conjugation points inside and outside the sphere.

The difference in energy comming from the sun is that it is unfocussed and across a broad range of frequencies whilst Haarp can be both focussed and tuned for certain frequencies.

As to the effect of the power and concentration of these frequencies upon weather / geological / biological systems i do not yet know enough to form any valid theory. Only the observation that if something built by governments/militaries can be used as a weapon it generaly is used as one.

There is also another use in that by combining incoming data from all of the arrays it is possible to turn the 'sphere' of antennae into a fully 3Dimensional radio tranciever the size of the planet for scanning the universe around planet Earth or transmitting to any location in the heavens (at light speed limitations).
edit on 19-8-2011 by kayA1 because: Spolling for Begooners

new topics

top topics

join