It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to go Sasquatch hunting!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've not heard of any sightings today. I guess they all left under the cover of night.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The weather is bad all over the country....if you were covered with hair and lived outside all the time,wouldnt you hunker down and not do much moving around and hasslings humans,?..JW

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

With all the smoke in the swamp they would've had to leave or choke to death.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

In that area,yes...but my statement was about the country as a whole

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

You know, I thought I was nuts when I saw something odd in the woods when training in Bridgeport. Your post just confirms I was right. Holy sh- .... crap.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Definitely sounds like it would be a good time. I'm from B.C. Canada. Can't help out in the hunt, but definitely sounds like a good idea.

My uncle is a big sasquatch believer. He lived as a hermit in the woods for years. He said, under stressful environmental change, (such as fire, flooding etc) if "they" have to move, they herd up with other animals like bears, moose etc.

I, well.. am not so sure about their existence. I would like to see a confirmation, for sure. Too many people, believe too strongly. I am an avid outdoor enthusiast. Hunting, fishing, etc...grew up on a farm. Never seen a bigfoot, or anything I would consider evidence of.

Once, I thought I found a footprint in the melting snow, but it was a bear print that had elongated and warped with the melt.

Happy hunting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join