It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'White chavs have become black': David Starkey TV outburst provokes race row as he claims Enoch Po

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Everyone is forgetting these riots happened because the police shot a Black guy.

It started with a small protest to find out why the police shot him.

This similar violence happened with America and Rodney King in 1992.

How come these youths don't riot when its black on black crime.

Why did they loot?

I see community groups against crime set up which is good for their area.

Instead of using violence why did they not do something positive because maybe they have always been this way in the first place they don't know expression without violence.

Is it a 'black thing' how do these looters behave and speak when they have been arrested, what music and what people do they look up to.
If they are of the hippy culture find out why if they are of rap culture find out the same also.

People forget one thing, the looters were all dressed the same, in hoody style clothing as well as the blacks.

You could say the black youths were following hoody culture and it could be the other way around, but there needs to be proof and an analysis of what is brainwashing them, they all say it is the governments fault so do pot heads there needs to be proven fact that maybe black culture has influenced the youth of today.

Do today's youth speak with black accents or try and be like rap artists and their glamorous lifestyles?

If that is not the case then at least you stop society blaming black culture.

Was the 70s Punk culture?
Was the 80s SkinHeads

Teddy boys, psychobillies, new romantics, ravers, crusties, hoodies and nu-ravers ect.

But has each one become worse as time has gone along?

Biblically speaking going by what it is written the case is that it will get worse as people lose their morals in an international scale to coincide with more serious end of time issues.

Some say it is all a set up so we bow down to a satanic empire that is waiting to come upon mankind, chaos in the streets demand totalitarian views of acceptance.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Same crap at Altamont or the Mansons dressing like hippies. People rush to judge a current fashion/culture and ignore that it's nearly always a minority within that group that does the crime.

The thing the minority groups within the sub-groups have in common is they are often part of the criminal underclass. Those guys have been a part of humanity since Fred Caveman came home and found his bone collection had been robbed.

Star for the psychobilly reference

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Pavarotti
fabulous trained 'opera' singer....................but i was thinking more along

the lines of Lional Ritchie, Barry White, Luthor Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,

Brooke Benton, Louie Armstrong, Paul Robeson, Leslie 'Hutch' Hutchinson ...................

Russian ballet dancers
disciplined, honed, athletic, very fit.................But i was

thinking more along the lines of natural body rhythm

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Everyone is forgetting these riots happened because the police shot a Black guy.

No, they happened because police shot a guy, that's it.
If it was a white guy, you wouldn't even mention his colour, nobody would be saying this stuff.... It's pathetic.

These riots have nothing, nada, zip, zilch, Sweet FA to do with race.

Literally, nothing to do with race.
edit on 15/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

If it was a white guy, you wouldn't even mention his colour nobody would be saying this stuff.... It's pathetic.

Yeah right! Lol

If a white guy had been shot we would have heard about it for five seconds on the news. There would have been no protest and no riots.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by blupblup

If it was a white guy, you wouldn't even mention his colour nobody would be saying this stuff.... It's pathetic.

Yeah right! Lol

If a white guy had been shot we would have heard about it for five seconds on the news. There would have been no protest and no riots.

What about when Jean Charles de Menezes was innocently shot down by the Police. His death was covered on TV, newspapers for days. No riots but anger and tributes, this time people were angry. An innocent person being killed by the police is not a one off thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

That was because it was just after 7/7 and it was still raw in peoples minds.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't know if it has been mentioned because I do not have time to read page 3 to end now, but the families of the three young Asians who were killed during the riots whilst defending their property are the greatest advert for multiculturalism.

They handled themselves during their abject grief with astounding humility and heartfelt sincerity. I cannot express how moved I was when I saw them speaking on television this evening. I had always grown up with a mixture of cultures and races around me, in recent years however I have lived in the country where it is predominantly white people. I miss the diversity of living in the cities of England provides and these people who although suffering terribly took the time to remind everybody that there is an expectation of behaviour whatever ones race and that the tragedy of their loss was not an excuse for reprisals or tumult.

If only the stupid little bastards who had jumped on the back of the Tottenham protest (as it was originally intended) had guidance as strong as these people provided us all with today.

Sweet memories of their boys for them I hope and please let their pain subside to allow those memories to come to the forefront.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

The lads from my street (including me) was standing shoulder to shoulder with those guys protecting our community last week.

The sikhs had opened their temples for safety to all. I watched a couple of sikh lads walk a white english old lady home to make sure she was safe.

We got together, christian, muslim, sikh and hindu watching each others backs, mixing together for the first time for many and some deep grained prejudices fell away especially when this old hindu lady bought out some tea and very hot and spicey samosas to warm us up.

It was..well... beautiful!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
The point about Japanese not looting is wrong, I have seen videos about them looting and a quick youtube seach will find some.

Maybe you can help me out because I can't find it.
I really want to see what a Jigger looks like.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Here is a video, for all we know the Japanesse government play it down an exclude it from the media but I would be suprised if any part of the world does not have people willling to steal.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Those black people who are though to have absorbed "white culture" by not "talking ghetto" but the queens english, having white friends, good jobs etc are seen by a lot of black people as "acting white" and are often got at because of it and are seen as sell outs. Surely that is racist too huh?

yes of course it is racist, i would agree. when any race is looked on as a negative 'thing' it is racist.

i still stick by the guys comments being racist, but respect your opinion, there are many ways of looking at things, but what i see is a white guy blaming black people for the actions of white people, and who see's being 'black' as a negative thing.

edit on 16-8-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by LexiconV

I get your point but that does not excuse anything.

Four innocent people died at the hands of thugs, where is the anger for those deaths?

Why are people not looting stores and burning down peoples homes about that?

Probably because redress of grievances is more exact when you are dealing with real tangible events like a person's death.

On the other hand, a large, shapeless cloud of economic and social issues is not tangible or equal for each individual in those communities. Eventually that cloud has its moment of solidification in a community and that sparks what you saw. The fact that it started where it does means that that is where all of these issues bubbled up. The fact that you saw it spread and repeat in other parts of England is because those issues existed there too, but just needed some sort of sign for them to begin.

That doesn't mean that every last person who rioted has a legitimate grievance about the way things were going, group mentality does play a part. But when a significant number of people feel wronged, there will eventually be a lashing out.

This doesn't mean that I'm defending what happened. It just means that when there is no other way to address the problems that have come into your life (and the lives of those around you) you, as a group, are going to respond. The response is never going to be pretty unless it's controlled. Protest movements are a way of controlling things. When there is no protest movement to be your voice, you can expect more lashing out that may not necessarily further your cause, but is a sign that your cause exists.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I totally agree with him, a lot of people from my age down to mid teens are talking and acting like they're black, dressing like it, Starkey's not wrong at all. He had the balls to speak the truth that many are afraid to say and then gets hung out to dry by the politically correct brigade who cried foul but are probably the ones who say what he said and more behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

gangs are nothing new, and they always emulate the music of the time, the music of the time these days is rap music, kids of all colours dress and act like 'rappers', it has nothing to do with being black or 'acting' black.

rap music has alot of black singers but it also has singers of all races. now we could say it is 'black' culture, but it is not limited to black people so it is not.

the image rap music provides is what causes the kids to act and dress as such, they are not copying black people they are copying an image provided through rap, black people are also copying the same image.
there are numerous black people who do not copy the image or act like it either, the same as there are many white people who do not dress and act like it.

it has been the same where ever there are music trends, gangs form based on the said music and form a image from that music.

hells angels = rock music
teddy boys = rock and roll
skinheads = punk rock

etc etc....

todays problem is the gangs have no respect for anyone and terrorise innocent residents and families, in some cases leading to deaths, i have heard about a woman who was tormented so much she drove herself and her daughter out into a secluded area and killed them both, she could not cope and nobody did anything. i also remember a story where a mother and here kids burned to death in their own home, prior to it she had complained to police that 'they' keep targetting her house and she fears for her saftey, again nothing was done.

the image just so happens to be rap music where these idiots are concerned, NOT black people.

edit on 16-8-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo's

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Iam always perplexed genuinely, when a patriot such as Enoch Powell is still branded a racist for wanting to protect and keep safe and intact his own culture.
Israel will not allow immigration by non jews, but only allows Palestinians to cross the border to work, are the Isarelis racist? or are they just possessors of common sense?
A desire to preserve their Jewish identity?
So why was Enoch so wrong?
That anyone that says he was right is made a scapegoat on the altar of fake Political correctness?
No human being of sound heart wants persecution of any human being to occur espescially on racial grounds.
But has britain benefited from rampant unchecked immigration?
If anyone answered that question honestly, then perhaps very few would answer yes?
We have to learn to get along now as the horse has bolted.
Its just a shame he was ridiculed by the left in Britain who were largely the puppets of the Soviets.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a0b819d2771.jpg[/atsimg]

People will always blame everyone, but the real source of our problems. Politicians are first and foremost responsible for the state this country is now in.The buck starts and stops with them. One failed policy after another, while continuing to milk the tax payers like the cash cows we have become.
We are blissfully ignorant and only too happy to put up with this crap, so stop whining and accept it, or you do something about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thanks for the pic, best laugh I have had all day.

And you are absolutely right.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We always reap what we sow.

Black people have been held back and ostracized for time immemorable. Not by all white, and not by many presently, but we are paying for what our ancestors did.

By criminalizing black people, they were forced to branch away and form their own. By not accepting them into white culture, they were forced to stop asking for acceptance. Classic little brother wants to hang with big brother but big brother ignores or beats him up. Little brother grows up and basically says #### big brother and forms his own gang.

It can't be denied that the history of America is FILLED with black oppression. How did the campaign against marijuana get such support, they slapped a picture a black guy smoking it! The result, you have people who still buy into the war on drugs 60 years later.

The only thing the evil white people (I say evil because not all white people are) didn't account for was the inherit "coolness" of black people. They never imagined that by the 90's, whites would want to emulate black culture to the point of being called wiggers. Many are probably turning over in their graves. Their plan of keeping blacks sub-human having failed.

What many people such as David Starkey and others feel is a fear, they can see what is happening. They fear that the previous DOMINANT culture of the world may be replaced. I mean, how can white European culture survive if the CHILDREN are infatuated with "black" culture? At least thats the cunundrum that the racist face (not saying I believe Starkey is). And all I can do is laugh at them! They taught their daughters to fear and despise black men and what do the daughters do....go and marry or get pregnant from a black guy. What do the sons do...go and marry or impregnate a black woman! It's really ROFLMAO worthy! That really only bothers the racist and us others just find it evolution.

At any rate, gang life isn't a black thing. There are gangs of every race, just some are called different names: mafia, mafiosa, cartel, Congress, police, etc. They may even make their looting and riots legal is the difference!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join