It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order or plans for an anticipated collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I found this video that questions President Obama's actions and how they are suspect of possible New world order plans. Is he part of a New world order? Is he preparing for the future collapse of our country? Will he be our last President? Ignore the bad music. It's kind of a scary video. Are all of these things true about his administration? I don't keep up with politics, but I can see why people hate him if it's true.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Interesting video. I haven't seen it laid out quite that way before. The video didn't say anything I haven't read or listened to Obama say himself in past speeches, in terms of your question about accuracy. It all seemed about right to what I believe to be the facts right now.

The Prolonged Detention concept is a new one. At least by that name. It sounds a whole lot like Bush's 'Enemy Combatant' program with a few minor tweaks. I'd also have to say the guy who made the video did nothing to support the contention on the '3 things..' that Americans would be rounded up and put into concentration camps.

All in all though, thanks. I can't say I exactly enjoyed watching it. It's similar to taking medicine.
I don't have to like it, I just have to do it and get the benefit in the end....but it was entertaining at this early hour. Obama and Bush..only separated by the little r and d next to their names.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If he does, then damn... Nostradamus saw it coming!

"The great empire will be torn from limb,

The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:

Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,

The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby."

Century II, Quatrain 62
"Mabus then will soon die, there will come Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run."
edit on 14-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm alarmed about his stance on gun legislation. Being someone that never thought of purchasing a gun, that made me consider buying one. Just so I'm not defenseless.

I'm curious if his obvious actions to keep the population locked away or defenseless is an attempt to make it easier for the government to control us overall, or an attempt to disarm us before any revolutions take place. I've been of the belief that our country isn't far from revolution for the last ten years or so. The idea of my government stripping away my means to defend myself in such a situation is scary.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

You bring up some interesting points that I've also put some real thought into. I'm not sure what Obama is playing at but I've come to believe he really is more of a tool for others than his own man in that office. I'm watching his speeches, his seeming disconnect to world events we're all watching happen, and how clueless he's seemed when not reading from prepared and vetted text. I could be wrong, but he just doesn't seem to care about much around him unless it falls into the few areas (Health and Budget most recently) he really seems to care about getting done.

He IS as anti-gun as it gets, no question there. The votes the video talks about certainly did happen and Obama was about as anti-gun in public statements and actions while in Illinois as anyone serving at the national level today. However, it really doesn't matter. Obama can take YOUR gun and he can take MY gun but he can't take OUR guns. Last I saw estimates, the U.S. has enough guns to keep everyone who wants one happy for a couple hundred years. 200 million in private hands and estimates as high as 375 million guns if the Police and Military are included.

Honestly, I think the most likely explanation I've settled on for what we've been seeing is flooding the whole system with so much at one time, into the long term, that we are completely exhausted and can't even start to keep up with everything. Can you imagine some of his more radical ideas being passed in quiet times like Clinton? The public actually heard about and had time to think about MOST bills. I don't think we even hear about the majority anymore and have only hours to read them when we do hear about them at all. Flooding the system with garbage and crisis works, eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ignore the gray/reptilian behind the curtain.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I hear the trumpet, and have been hearing it for a while now.
I can't get the ringing out of my ears.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
bilderberg controls everything wonder if they answer to the celestial beings that have been n all religions & say 1 day will return, also saw sumthin about silicon valley building libertarian islands void of of all laws, regulations, &moral codes of ethics, "There are quite a lot of people who think it's not possible," Peter Thiel said at a Seasteading Institute Conference in 2009, according to Details. (His first donation was in 2008, for $500,000.) "That's a good thing. We don't need to really worry about those people very much, because since they don't think it's possible they won't take us very seriously. And they will not actually try to stop us until it's too late." west of san fransisco in international waters

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrkenInvader
bilderberg controls everything wonder if they answer to the celestial beings that have been n all religions & say 1 day will return, also saw sumthin about silicon valley building libertarian islands void of of all laws, regulations, &moral codes of ethics, "There are quite a lot of people who think it's not possible," Peter Thiel said at a Seasteading Institute Conference in 2009, according to Details. (His first donation was in 2008, for $500,000.) "That's a good thing. We don't need to really worry about those people very much, because since they don't think it's possible they won't take us very seriously. And they will not actually try to stop us until it's too late." west of san fransisco in international waters

Bilderberg? I thought it was The Counsel On Foreign Relations or The Trilateral Commission or G8 or G20 or you get the idea.

new topics

top topics

join