It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and Eve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In some earlier Jewish texts, the things mentioned in Genesis about Adam having children in his likeness indicates that at a time, he had children who were not in his likeness... these were the children he had with Lilith (which explains why, on some accounts, 'woman' and 'Eve' were created on seperate days... two different women).

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The Serpent is one of Satans names, as is the Beast, The Scorpion, Son of Perdition, Satan, Legion, Lucifer, Angel of Light, Anti-Christ etc...

Satan was not a SNAKE in the Garden but a MAN.

And as for transliteration of the kjv from the original texts I use Dr Strongs Concordance as he was and is considered the worlds foremost expert on the Hebrew Greek and Aramaic used in the original texts. As shown in my post above ! took the word BEGUILED from the Hebrew (Genesis) and the Greek (2nd Corinthians), funny enough when transliterated both words mean seduce.... Nawsha and Exapatao

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"once you have sex "

No what screwed up the world was the whore eve which women are all descentants of. No wonder why women days have no problem desiring unethical men. Nice guys finish last. Women have a fetish of evil behaviour.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
"once you have sex "

No what screwed up the world was the whore eve which women are all descentants of. No wonder why women days have no problem desiring unethical men. Nice guys finish last. Women have a fetish of evil behaviour.

Amazing mentality, Isn�t that what religion and the bible written by man wanted to accomplish all alone? The submission of women and degradation of her sex.

I see man mentality is still the same after thousands of years after the bible.

Men with mentality like yours get women killed for the only reason that the bible said they are evil occurs that is the men interpretation of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

"once you have sex "

Amazing mentality, Isn�t that what religion and the bible written by man wanted to accomplish all alone? The submission of women and degradation of her sex.

I see man mentality is still the same after thousands of years after the bible.

Men with mentality like yours get women killed for the only reason that the bible said they are evil occurs that is the men interpretation of it.

I actually thought that thinker was onto something there. Now, why does that make me a sexist pig? I don't blame women for all the evils of the world, we all have a choice between doing good or doing wrong. Gender, race, religion are not things that make you a bad person.

I agree that nice guys finish last.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The story that eve lay with the snake is not that improbable, many verses in the bible make it seem that eve did sleep with the snake (for example; where did the "nephilim" come from ???)

this belief however, is judaic in origin, to be more precise, originates from kabbalistic books

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Interesting theory. So you're saying there is a chance that the reason some women choose evil men over nice guys or the "bad boy" syndrome, as we call it, stems from the beginning and started with Eve's seduction by Lucifer?

I have to say, I've seen this happen again and again. If you're a decent, upright guy with everything going for you, you may be the benefactor of one of these women but not the true desire she has. Could the Adam and Eve story be the first documented case of this? Was Lucifer in the form of man and was he the "Tommy Lee" of the book of Genesis? Was Eve bored with everyday paradise to the point that she risk it all for a wild fling with yester year's Axle Rose?

I have to say that every now and then, these topics bring forth some thought provolking ideas. I think its a viable theory, although, since most women will not admit the desire for the bad boy to begin with, I'd say we're going to get a lot of flack about it but at least it gives guys something to ponder. How many good and honest working men have been put out of homes they built with years of hard work and replaced with a drugged out couch potato who only runs at the site of a job application or a police car? More than we'd like to admit, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
AgentSmith

Thank you for your alert to me of the alleged theft. The "thief" is someone close who is free to wear the object and write about consorting with serpents as s/he pleases.

One day I will attempt to shake the view that students of the biblical book of Genesis are wasting an awful lot of time.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
for example; where did the "nephilim" come from ???

The Nephilim are the results of the Second Revolution in Heaven. The first being Lucifer's fall...

The angels gazed down upon the earth and saw the daughters of man, which they then took as wives. Giants and beasts were created as the offspring...

According to the Book of Enoch, it was this second group of angels that taught man the ways of war, how to create, and the secrets of magic.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I guess that would kind of explain why we are all born with sin. ( from a Christian point of view of course, I don't believe any of what I�m saying, but I�m not ruling out the possibility either). We are born with sin and through our lives if we live the "straight path" we will eventually ascend away from this spiritual nursery and away from this hell we call earth. Plus if you look at the Anki they might have seeded the human race.

We are a pretty new species so who knows what went on 300,000 years ago. Yet symbols of there interaction still linger till this day.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
IMO, Adam is what confusses the masses on this subject.

On the sixth day God created Adam(man) both male and female. So Adam is not a singular nor the man in Eden, but is man regardelss of gender.

While I am at it, how did God create evrything else, like birds and fish and plants and such? God left it up to the Earth to 'bring forth', eh? So is it so far out of the question that man/Adam was created the same way, the Earth bringing forth, evolution perhaps?

Further more in Gen. 2 it states that Adam was 'taken' and placed in the garden and formed, not created. And when the sin hit the fan, he was sent back to the land from which he was taken.

Now lets look at Eve. Eve was supposedly 'made', not created, from a side cell of Adam. So this would indicate, to me at least, Eve was the first human clone. But why? Hmmmm. . . I have an idea.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Before the creation of the world, the starsm yea verily, the light itself, God spoke the Word itself, and brought into being an entity known as the Word, or in some text, the diety known as Wisdom, who helped guide God and shaped the world in accordance to its... ermm... wisdom.

Seriously. Read it in Psalms. I'll include a passage to it later...

You may continue about your business...

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I bet you arabs are decentants of the snake.

Look at where EDEN was. Middle east.
Eve commited adultery with the snake the bitch,the whore..Created arabs
Eve and adam created the seed of adam. The race was mixed with each other for thousands of years. God then went looking for the seed of adam, found them in egypt 'jews'. Lead them to israel, ever since the cain seed, seed of satan has been aggressive to them.

Seed of satan wants to have a war with seed of adam?

Europeans, americans, jews? same race? seed of adam?

Such hateful remarks are truly unnecessary. But since you wish to lean that way, a little history lesson for you on your own heritage according to The Bible.

Adam, Eve and Cain were the only three people on this earth after Cain killed his brother, God said to Cain:

Gen. 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

And who exactly would that whosoever be?

Gen. 4: 17:18 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare ENOCH: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat MEHUJAEL: and Mehujael begat METHUSAEL: and Methusael begat Lamech.

What wife would that be? There was only Adam, Eve and Cain. Cain had to have slept with HIS MOTHER.

Following along? Cain-Enoch-Mehujael-Methusael

Fast forward to St. Luke:

3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,�

3:35:38(in brief) Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
36. Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
37. Which was the son of MATHUSALA, which was the son of ENOCH, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of MALALEEL, which was the son of CAINAN,
38. Which was the son of ENOS, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Compare then:

Cain- Enoch-Mehujael-Methusael
Seth- Enos [a necessary name twist] -Cain(an) [a necessary insertion]- Malaleel [a necessary name twist]- Mathusala [another necessary name twist].

One of only hundreds of problems within The Bible, the great conspiracy to cover up truths, if there is truth.

You then, would also be a descendant of that belly crawler, and should be ashamed of yourself for those obnoxious remarks.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
why is adam a jerk because he rejected lillith attempt at dominance.

lillith did not want equality she wanted dominance. the same thing that women today want

lillith wanted dominance so much that she threw away her morality/ ie became evil.

but i dont even believe that lillith existed, just a fable for satanist really

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry for the untimely response to this...

Lilith a satanist fable?

Surely you know that Lilith is from Jewish traditions and teachings? And that the Jewish community had wards to prevent her from coming inside your home and killing the newborns?

Unless Jews are Satanists, which doesn't seem likely.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kane and able were paternal twins, kane was the son of satan (she took the fruit from the serpent) and able was the son of adam (eve offered the fruit to adam) fruit i belive = sex. the bible is not literal, things have symbolistic meanings and also translated from the way people spoke thousands of years ago, for you think that in eden there was some mystical tree that god put there on purpose because he knew that they would eat the actual fruit just doesn't seem like the way things really went down. there was no snake, the serpent was satan, not a snake like you see today. at the time of Adam and eve Satan was still on the earth , and when God took away the legs of the snake, really meant that the devil was cast off the earth and sent to hell and was not aloud to return this is what I think though. Kane is the son of the devil, look at the bible when it speaks of the genealogy of adam, kane and his dependents are not mentioned.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i would also like to note that it is a proven fact that paternal NOT identical twins can be fatherd by two differnt men.

D

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
That's pretty interesting. I don't mean to infer anything about anyone, but that whole thing where satan and eve are the parents of Cane is what the KKK uses as a basis of hating Jews. satan and eve= parents of the Jews

Adam and Eve= Parents of the Caucasians.

Just thought you might be interested.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
interesting,

however i think you will find equally interesting is that the jews have the same belief as the kkk except reversed.

that satan and eve are the parents of the goyim (translation: gentiles. literal translation: cattle) and therefore they cannot enter heaven as their father is the devil. (jesus rebuked the pharisees for believing this, and reversed it and said that thier father was the devil)

and that adam and eve are the parents of the jews who are the sons of god.

so therefore do you see that the kkk and judaism have quite similar ideologies

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join