It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most amazing secret in our society - The answer to almost all your questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Spot on i couldnt have put it better my self.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I like this subject OP, thanks.
A previous poster commented on bankers, they had a good point. It amazes me that an individual can be incapable of having no empathy and feel no love but still function in society, to the point where they are in control of others welfare and finances, etc. but given the estimated numbers of psychopaths within the population, not all bankers can be psychopaths. Maybe their ruthlessness could be explained by a recent study, which found the rich have less empathy.

"Without conscience" by Hare (who created the psychopathy checklist) shows how much damage a true psychopath causes to their families, victims and workmates. The case studies within the book made chilling reading. The scope of manipulation they are capable of is shocking, they just leave a trail of devastation behind them.

www.hare.org...
edit on 14-8-2011 by Taffygirl because: to add link

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Anyone who wakes up with sweat is a psychopath. Anyone who thinks different is a psychopath. Anyone with a don't care attitude is a psychopath.

Let me tell you folks. Humans are psychopaths. We are in an isolated planet for a reason. We can't stop making fool of ourselves by thinking that a mythic God created us with a special mold. We couldn't trust our neighbors out of fear. And we talk about psychopaths when in true case this whole planet is a place for psychopaths and we can't get it lol..

no, you dont know a psychopath then

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
All work and no play leaves Thinking Cap a dull boy...............................................

That said, great thread. This is something that everyone should be aware of when looking at some of the more serious conspiracies (example: missing children, 9/11, sugar in cigarettes) - "Which human, what group of people, could ever be capable of doing something so terrible?" - Because they do not have a conscience.

And I'd ditch the stats of 1-20 people. The idea is that all children are "sociopaths", but not in a necessarily negative way. It is that areas of a child's mind are not firing. Certain lightbulbs haven't been turned on. Conscience included. This is why the sons/daughters of Psychopaths are usually none the better, (George Bush Jr.) - It is because the psychopath tries to groom anyone impressionable into their image.

And guess what happens when they get their fingers in the music industry. Or how about many of the movies or television shows. Disney when you're young, FOX News when you're paying taxes.

edit on 14-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

about their children, what Thomas said that I thought was interesting was this:

some very powerful family are filled with psychopaths, basically, they teach their children to be exactly like psychopaths, even if they are not born one

about family, according to all studies out there, we still dont know for sure if psychopath is something transmitted by genetics

a lot of cases some isolated child is born in a healthy family as psychopath, so, it is strange, it can happen in ANY family

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Taffygirl

I mean, in my mind, I cant see why rich people woudnt have empathy, really,at least for me, I wouldnt change.

Please, share the post with a lot of people, this subject needs to be more mainstream

thanks for everyone's posts

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow op I fit that description to a T except for the remorse part. I do have/feel remorse. What would that make me.

Deebo

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why on earth would this guy make a video about this topic with hair like that! LOL

LMFAO at 7:40 he fixes his hair... a bit.

Not dogging your post at all its fascinating, just saying.

Deebo
edit on 14-8-2011 by Deebo because: fix

edit on 14-8-2011 by Deebo because: add again

edit on 14-8-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

They have no consciousness.

They dont have empathy, they dont care about any kind of life.

They dont care about their own children.

They dont care about their own parents.

They are fearless predators.

They MANIPULATE people to get what they want.

They will go thought life leaving trails of misery, psychological, emotional, financial damage, moving from one target to the other.

This sounds just like people who are caught up in addiction; any kind of addiction.

Affect Neurobiology has just come over the academic horizon and it will cause us to re-evaluate all of this.

To call these people 'not us' and to try and identify them as something 'other' is horribly short sighted.

Psychopaths are born; not made. New brain science is revealing this. If you don't know about affect neurobiology; don't kick yourself; things in science are moving so fast you must have missed it.

Basically, any theory that does not include all of us and tries to segregate people in to groups is just flat out wrong.

It's all of us doing this; not just some of us.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Wow op I fit that description to a T except for the remorse part. I do have/feel remorse. What would that make me.

Deebo

You could have traits, you don't have to have ALL of them. Typically, one of the biggest flags is they feel no REAL remorse. It's an act if they try to convey it in words. With these types, they use their words wonderfully, actions never follow or match up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Faiol

They have no consciousness.

They dont have empathy, they dont care about any kind of life.

They dont care about their own children.

They dont care about their own parents.

They are fearless predators.

They MANIPULATE people to get what they want.

They will go thought life leaving trails of misery, psychological, emotional, financial damage, moving from one target to the other.

This sounds just like people who are caught up in addiction; any kind of addiction.

Affect Neurobiology has just come over the academic horizon and it will cause us to re-evaluate all of this.

To call these people 'not us' and to try and identify them as something 'other' is horribly short sighted.

Psychopaths are born; not made. New brain science is revealing this. If you don't know about affect neurobiology; don't kick yourself; things in science are moving so fast you must have missed it.

Basically, any theory that does not include all of us and tries to segregate people in to groups is just flat out wrong.

It's all of us doing this; not just some of us.

psychopaths are BORN psychopaths

yes, and thats the problem, you cant fix it

nobody in the field ever said with these exact words "psychopaths are not humans", but, they sure want to say, they do indirectly, the problem is that if they start doing that, the money wont come into their way anymore, they wont be able to keep researching, it would be, maybe, worse, for the case

but man, if you cant feel anything, how can you consider yourself human? if you dont have any care for humanity, you are not human, if you cant relate to our humanity, you are not human

off course that there are LOT of damaged people out there, that, if you test them, you will realize they can be recovered

they just need some love and support to get over it

edit on 14/8/11 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

Deebo

You could have traits, you don't have to have ALL of them. Typically, one of the biggest flags is they feel no REAL remorse. It's an act if they try to convey it in words. With these types, they use their words wonderfully, actions never follow or match up.

yeah, no remorse I think thats the primary thing

reply to post by Deebo

man, you are not a psychopath then ...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

nobody in the field ever said with these exact words "psychopaths are not humans", but, they sure want to say, they do indirectly, the problem is that if they start doing that, the money wont come into their way anymore, they wont be able to keep researching, it would be, maybe, worse, for the case

Good job, dude or dudette, I see where you are coming from. Sounds like we are sympatico. I, personally, cannot be convinced that any of us are any different than any other.

but man, if you cant feel anything, how can you consider yourself human? if you dont have any care for humanity, you are not human, if you cant relate to our humanity, you are not human

Grace and recovery are available to All. But I think you know that. Anyone out there that is suffering from addiction can recover their empathy; in fact it is one of the first things that starts to grow back.

off course that there are LOT of damaged people out there, that, if you test them, you will realize they can be recovered they just need some love and support to get over it

You got it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Man some of those female psychopathic indications are absolutely hilarious! Large clitoris?? Is this some kind of joke?? You cannot actually be serious can you?
edit on 14-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

A large clitoris could imply more testosterone, which is linked to psychopathic tendencies by the OP

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Wiki article on psychopathy is an interesting read.

en.wikipedia.org...

Among psychopaths, connection between amygdala (responsible for emotions and emotional learning) and frontal cortex (rational conscious thinking and behaviour) seems to be less developed than among normal people.

This connection, called the uncinate fasciculus, is the last white matter tract to mature in human brain during childhood. In a sense, small children are all psychopaths until their emotional responses mature.

en.wikipedia.org...

Very informative post on the matter

But I gotta say the line about all small children being psychopaths is hilarious and true and anyone who's had to babysit a child knows it

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka
I think my ex-girlfriend is a psychopath.

That is all.

I KNOW mine is.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
They have no consciousness. They dont have empathy, they dont care about any kind of life. They dont care about their own children. They dont care about their own parents. They are fearless predators.

They MANIPULATE people to get what they want. They will go thought life leaving trails of misery, psychological, emotional, financial damage, moving from one target to the other.

Yup! That's my ex-wife for sure! Scary...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sounds similar to a few females I've met, and males for that matter, but it definitely sounds like 95% of people involved in politics, media, large corporations, and zionism, pretty much all psycho's who need to be locked up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Deebo

you have a different personality disorder. lol. they no longer refer to sociopaths as sociopaths or as psychopaths, so i am confused why this thread keeps using those particular terms. what used to be called psychopath or sociopaths are now classified as Anti-social Personality Disorder. There are many types of Personality disorders, such as Histrionic - which is basically predominantly seen in women, who use sex to achieve their means with no emotional attachment to the act whatsoever OR who think that sex = love, and will have sex freely just to feel loved.

and then you have Borderline PD, Narcissistic PD (that's probably you, LOL, just kidding!), OCD falls into the realm of Personality Disorders, too. you can read (generally) about them on wikipedia and pick your disorder LMAO: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
is there any chance to get all the claims backed with REAL psychology papers? because i think its dangerous to state these things without scientific quotations...and his page is a mess so i dont looked deeper in it

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was talking about this subject last night.

In the last 12 months we had some issues with an ex-employee - threats etc. They had held a senior position within a large org. The person's actions were logged and an outside agency ran a profile before deciding on a course of action. The outcome was a report that they were a psychopath.

In life we all come across people who behave in a strange manner & react to things in an unpredictable way.
Given this, I do not think it is hard to believe that these people are among us. Of course they are, some people have dark hair, are fat/slim, bad tempered/pleasant - whatever! Humans are so complex, I believe it is a given.

What I find the most scary is the fact they get away with it. They survive, get jobs, have kids etc. etc. On the main they go undetected and are credible - but to think what they are capable of if given the correct circumstances.

Not too sure about relying on the list of traits though. Non medical, internet diagnostics is a dangerous notion. It is so complex I wouldn't like to make a call on it.

Bloody chilling thought that they are just mingling around waiting to blow up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
is there any chance to get all the claims backed with REAL psychology papers? because i think its dangerous to state these things without scientific quotations...and his page is a mess so i dont looked deeper in it

yeah, your post is valid

the truth is that, you would have to read the papers, books on it

but all the info its all based on real psychology papers, its a common sense in the field, not some speculation

the only thing that is not from the field was the classification as not humans ....

reply to post by scotms

all posted in this thread is based on actual studies/papers, and its considered common knowledge in the field

its not internet speculation

edit on 14/8/11 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join