It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for believers or 'OSers'....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by sir_slide

the WTC was also designed to withstand numerous impacts from airliners. So this pancake theory which I assume that you are ascribing to seems very flawed in my opinion.

You are so misinformed it's not even remotely funny.

All of the points you are bring ing up have been discused soooo many times before. Did you just discover ATS?
You might do well to just scan back a few pages and simply read the threads. They are all the same things you bring up.

Every 6 weeks someone new comes here and starts the same topics all over again.

Who are you calling missinformed? One of the architects compared an airliner impacting the WTC to a pen being stuck into a mosquito net, the pen would simply fit between the mashes. I think the people who designed the WTC know their stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

New here? Not that it is relevant but obviously not. Let's not turn this into a personal thing, I am asking perfectly legitimate questions. If you want to be hostile then move on my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by samkent

the WTC was also designed to withstand numerous impacts from airliners. So this pancake theory which I assume that you are ascribing to seems very flawed in my opinion.

You are so misinformed it's not even remotely funny.

All of the points you are bring ing up have been discused soooo many times before. Did you just discover ATS?
You might do well to just scan back a few pages and simply read the threads. They are all the same things you bring up.

Every 6 weeks someone new comes here and starts the same topics all over again.

Who are you calling missinformed? One of the architects compared an airliner impacting the WTC to a pen being stuck into a mosquito net, the pen would simply fit between the mashes. I think the people who designed the WTC know their stuff.

This is what I've seen, I trust the designers, funny how hostile people get when this kind of evidence is readily available. Man.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I'm going to bet that you don't even realize you just illustrated his point.......again.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You're so quick to resort to labels, please chill out with that, I'm trying to have a dignified discussion regarding this issue.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Can you name who designed the WTC 1 and 2?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
D

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by kaya82

No, it just had a 20 story hole cut into it by the collapse of WTC1......

Sherlock
and what? This wouldnt cause a global symetrical free fall collapse of a 47 story building. But if that helps you sleep at night so be it. Im not convinced

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I don't really see how the first two paragraphs are relevant.

Read back a page or so, I did ask a pilot, a fighter pilot. Not possible for a pilot of that skill level.

I apologize but you calling what my statement 'fighter pilot bs' means that you either aren't reading what is being written, or you're just a very rude person. I appreciate your input, but you're very biased and your opinion seems based on preconceived notions, I'm trying to formulate an idea, you're ramming yours down our throats.

Cheers
edit on 14-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not being hostile. Just look at the number of pages of threads in the 911 section. Go back to page 163 (2003)and there someone started a thread on the planes hitting the buildings.

Then you come along and start a new one about the same thing.

Its been done before. Its been said before. And yet after all these years no one has come up with ANY proof of a conspiracy. But at least you come here with some left field idea that the buildings were designed to withstand multiple hit from planes. Where did you ever get that idea? What silly website is peddeling that notion?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

To state that there is NO EVIDENCE for a conspiracy is pretty closed minded and very naive in my opinion, from what I have observed there is so much evidence it is just gob smacking.

Please explain and elaborate on the points I have made, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am all for getting second opinions and counterchecking information. Some people want to champion a specific theory. There is nothing wrong with it, what counts is the facts. If they resort to what can be summarized as verbal diarrea, then they have given it all they got a long time ago and you can disregard what they say and draw your own conclusions based on the facts and details avaiable to you.

Do not make it your job to convince everybody to take into account all the facts avaiable. You might as well try to go to the middle east and explain good away.

Saying things like "there is no evidence", while there is lots of evidence, not to mention intelligence people military people and politicians coming forward is just talking hot hair. You have to decide for yourself what is sufficient to convince you. Apparently for some people only an official press release will do, do not make it your problem. Also I wouldnt necessarily call a false flag operation a conspiracy, but that is beside the point.

This might be of interest to you. While it deals with a specific event, methods are outlined that might be used in other operations as well. And yes I started with part 2 because of the above reason it contains the interesting bits.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by kaya82

And if you are claiming that you know exactly how that kind of damage would affect WTC 7, then you are a bigger fool than I thought.

There is absolutely NO NEED to resort to personal insults, please refrain from doing that.

reply to post by Cassius666

You're absolutely right and I admire your cool approach to it. I really don't want to convince anyone about anything as I'm still learning here, although I find it rather dumbfounding some of the hostility directed at some of the points mentioned.

I am still awaiting many answers from people though, I've got a lot of insults, not many answers.

You're the man! Cheers for the reply bro

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Minoru Yamasaki.

Do you have something to contribute?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

We do not have the will as a people to seek justice in the 9/11 incident. That much has been proven. Those guilty knew it would be this way too. All I can say is God will take care of them when their times come.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have been researching the events that took place almost 10 years ago on September 11 2001 online and on my computer and have finally placed all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I went online and decided to enter the date and time of the first plane crash on September 11 into my Star Trek Stardate calculator and came out with the following results:

08:00 11 SEPT 2001 = Stardate 55194.9

If we then take this Stardate and change it to the Webdings format in Microsoft Word we end up with the following:

[img=http://img217.imagevenue.com/loc968/th_347068986_wi ngdingconspiracy911_122_968lo.jpg]

As we can see the image starts off with two towers representing the trade towers. After this we have a folder - since as with most Government operations excessive bureaucracy went into planning the 911 conspiracy. We then have a webcam representing the Big Brother state that is going to be imposed upon us all after 911. The pieces of paper represent the tickets the CIA 'bought' the 'terrorists. The mailbox represents the failed false flag 'antrax' campaign and the final camera reminds us how extreme the surveilence state will be and that Big Brother is still watching us at all times again.

Seriously people I would share this with as many people as you know because the truth has finally been revealed. Tell all your family and friends - if they don't believe you or laugh it is through their own ignorance they will suffer.

Peace. Let the truth be known.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Then why did you contribute a quote from someone who was the property manager to the structural integrity of the towers and name him as a designer? Want to add something credible that is not garbage?
edit on 14-8-2011 by esdad71 because: profanity

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Really digging deep to discredit my interest here aren't you, minor point you're making and you come off as pedantic. Please stay focused and contribute something other than attempting to question my integrity/knowledge about your 9/11 theories.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I'll be the first to admit there's more to the story behind the 9/11 attack than what the gov't is admitting,

that'll be the day. lol.
edit on 14-8-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join