It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for believers or 'OSers'....

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

To Yankee451,

I have a question for you... Do you think a missile hit the Pentagon too?

Sincerely,
Shaun Hatfield

Any more clear now?

edit on 8/19/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

So, nothing but more of the same then?

Keep talkin', you're driving more folks to question the OS with every word.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You talking to yourself, or to me?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well, of course I am talking to you. Do you believe that a missile hit the Pentagon. How strong are your convictions? Would you bet your life savings you are right? Your eye sight? Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sure, clear...tell me again why I should give you the time of day?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You don't and you shouldn't.
I am done toying with you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
@Shaun

Real question would be why do you believe a plane hit the pentagon, I believe in there lies the issue...
To play with someone its important to be more intelligent then the people you want to trick, so far all you have accomplished is to look dumb...and gullible.

If there would have been a plane hitting the pentagon in the footage dont you think they could kill the conspiracy once and for all? Think about it if you can, why are they not showing the images of a plane hitting the pentagon? Most likely they dont even exist, still, you believe blindly what MSM told you, and that, says a lot more about yourself than you are going to admit...

There, Im done toying with you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Why? Because I was there and saw it? Next?
Tools belong in the tool box!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Juanxlink

Why? Because I was there and saw it? Next?
Tools belong in the tool box!

Ya sure you were at the pentagon that day...
As said, poor kid...

PD: I dont know where you belong, but you sure have no life, took you seconds to answer my post lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It's hilarious like people that claim demos can be done without dozens of precisely-timed audible and visible explosions...

Perhaps the only available footage of the destruction was tampered with. You are assuming it wasn't, which is what most people assume, which is why ten years later we're still arguing over the same dead-end leads.

Time to open up all the leads, dontcha think? Or are you satisifed with the us maintaining a war footing forever?

edit on 19-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

This is exactly the kind me delusion that made me lose my truther faith... No witnesses reported seeing or hearing hundreds of timed explosions, no video, and there's dozens of sources, show hundreds of timed explosions. And yet, when you confront a truther's faith all you get is more imagined conspiracies, to justify other conspiracies.

This is not rational.

Demos essentially all look the same, and none of the WTC buildings looked liked demos. And no, dozens of videos weren't tampered with, thousands weren't bribed to lie about the explosions... They did not happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is exactly the kind me delusion that made me lose my truther faith... No witnesses reported seeing or hearing hundreds of timed explosions, no video, and there's dozens of sources, show hundreds of timed explosions. And yet, when you confront a truther's faith all you get is more imagined conspiracies, to justify other conspiracies.

This is not rational.

Demos essentially all look the same, and none of the WTC buildings looked liked demos. And no, dozens of videos weren't tampered with, thousands weren't bribed to lie about the explosions... They did not happen.

Heh...your story is you started out as a truther and then became an OSer? That's a new twist.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I know... Pretty atypical but you know... These things happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No witnesses reported seeing or hearing hundreds of timed explosions, no video, and there's dozens of sources, show hundreds of timed explosions.
This video will change your mind:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This guy said there was no plane, it was a bomb.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

This guy said there was no plane, it was a bomb.

Yeah but a bomb doesn't make a building collapse top down, starting at the site of the plane shaped holes in the building.

Demos are not simply bombs btw.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Fine. Lets start with just the plane shaped hole and nothing else...no videos, no memories of videos, just the plane shaped hole.

I'm begging someone to describe how the plane could slide into the building like it was coated with vasalene, wingtips and all, without spreading identifyable aircraft parts all over Manhattan.

On the links below, I think I have a pretty good explanation for what caused the damage.

Keep in mind, this is just examining the damage, and does not consider any known videos or anything you think you saw on TV. Just look at the damage and explain how a jet did it.

It is the North Tower only you are considering. Your task is to show how a plane can explain the damage better than missiles:

letsrollforums.com...
letsrollforums.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You seem to have this need to deny reality, with the purpose of satisfying some sort of theory. You are completely throwing logic to the wayside, to fulfill your theory.

Some guy right after the explosion, or the fall, says "bomb", and that is definitive proof? I can't help but be amused by you. I am sure there are some absurd initial statements. Yet you pick this guys statement to stand by?

You are ridiculous. You want this to be true sooooo bad, you would be disappointed to find out (with definitive, absolute proof) that the OS was right, you would melt down.. I dont mean the evidence that I already believe. I mean 100% proof that you believe..

You would be absolutely disappointed, and destroyed. You have so much emotion and timne invested, you'd be crushed..

A true American would be happy, relieved and proud to find out the OS was spot on. You'll say "I would never believe it wasn't the govt. killing Americans" I SAID, IF you believed the proof provided, you would be disappointed.

Sept 11 2001, 3 planes, piloted by several Arab terrorists crashed into American assets. The result of this terrorist act, was roughly 3000 American lives.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

To answer your question... I do not think that anyone lubricated the jet, before it rammed into a skyscraper. I am not surprised this is in your ammo box of 9/11 facts and evidence.

The jet penetrated into the building instantly, as the building penetrated into the plane, the walls bend in, the front of the jet that has made contact, gains mass, pressing forward, while the remainder of the plane, smashes into itself 20 to 30 foot into the building.

I am extremely disappointed that I have to explain this to anyone...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

You seem to have this need to deny reality, with the purpose of satisfying some sort of theory. You are completely throwing logic to the wayside, to fulfill your theory.

Some guy right after the explosion, or the fall, says "bomb", and that is definitive proof? I can't help but be amused by you. I am sure there are some absurd initial statements. Yet you pick this guys statement to stand by?

You are ridiculous. You want this to be true sooooo bad, you would be disappointed to find out (with definitive, absolute proof) that the OS was right, you would melt down.. I dont mean the evidence that I already believe. I mean 100% proof that you believe..

You would be absolutely disappointed, and destroyed. You have so much emotion and timne invested, you'd be crushed..

A true American would be happy, relieved and proud to find out the OS was spot on. You'll say "I would never believe it wasn't the govt. killing Americans" I SAID, IF you believed the proof provided, you would be appointed.

Sept 11 2001, 3 planes, piloted by several Arab terrorists crashed into American assets. The result of this terrorist act, was roughly 3000 American lives.

Project much?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join