It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for believers or 'OSers'....

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Yankee talking about missiles and holograms? Cant really say that I read that...

I dont' talk about holograms, but in all fairness, on another forum I do discuss missiles.

Certain topics are relegated to hoax land on this forum, regardless of the validity of the claim, so my focus on this forum is to discuss the role the media has in making us believe impossible things.

My alternative hypotheses aren't welcomed much here...call me a masochist.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
And I thought we were supposed to talk about the topic at hand...
Ah yes, 9/11 is the pet topic for some people that wants to believe that fire can bring down concrete and steel buildings, hilarious...
Yankee talking about missiles and holograms? Cant really say that I read that...

It's hilarious like people that claim demos can be done without dozens of precisely-timed audible and visible explosions...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It's hilarious like people that claim demos can be done without dozens of precisely-timed audible and visible explosions...

Perhaps the only available footage of the destruction was tampered with. You are assuming it wasn't, which is what most people assume, which is why ten years later we're still arguing over the same dead-end leads.

Time to open up all the leads, dontcha think? Or are you satisifed with the us maintaining a war footing forever?

edit on 19-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Perhaps the only available footage of the destruction was tampered with.

Yes, and perhaps a ten mile radius around the towers was evacuated of all humans prior to collapse - no wait, it wasn't.

And of course all the live broadcasts were tampered with.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yes, and perhaps a ten mile radius around the towers was evacuated of all humans prior to collapse - no wait, it wasn't.

And of course all the live broadcasts were tampered with.

I haven't said anything about evacuations, as far as I know.

With regards to tampered live broadcasts, the only necessary action to be taken would be to have the CIA assets known as TV producers to play the same feed using different filters.

Seeing as how four mainstream media stations did indeed play the same footage, it stands to reason the four producers were the only "conspirators" needed to pull off the hoax.

Not thousands, just four.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i can speak for myself by saying that i have nothing at stake when it comes to disbelieving the OS...I've lost people in my life that were dear to me because of all of this...i wish i could believe the official story, then my life would be much easier than it is....it would be wonderful, but, i just happen to honestly see a problem with the OS...i think deeper than that and can not be swayed to believe something i don't see as correct.....what i see here is people that can't see all the facts, including things that, on the surface, don't seem to link to 9/11, there are so many other factors in the equation but people get caught in the details of this and can't seem to pull themselves back up...maybe because they don't even see that there is an up....i could write a series of books that can link many many things together with 9/11, including names and events, that would be so long that no one would even dare pick them up.....but like i said before, the OSers on here aren't getting anywhere at all with the non-OSers....i don't go and try to disclaim ufo's even though i personally don't believe in them....why do you guys care what non-OSers think?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

....CIA assets known as TV producers....

Ok, thats a good one. TV producers are all CIA assets and do the bidding of Langley. Well, I'll ask but I doubt I'll get an answer - you have some evidence for this claim?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Ok, thats a good one. TV producers are all CIA assets and do the bidding of Langley. Well, I'll ask but I doubt I'll get an answer - you have some evidence for this claim?

why do you care?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

You really should try to do some reading Hooper.

On this post I go over the history of the CIA's history of illegal activity:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here I include quotations from folks in media and CIA:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like these:

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

He believes that there were ZERO planes hitting buildings on Sept. 11th... He is a no planer... Fandamntastic!!!

So however implausible it sounds, the damage only supports an outside-in impact, which can be better explained with two JASSM missiles striking at glancing angles to the tower. This is further supported by explosions visible in the Naudet film many stories below and to the left of the impact point, not in line with the direction of the "jet".

Yankee451

You were positive that this was the correct explanation when you wrote this.. 2 years from now, you'll be saying it was space weapons..

I do envy you truthers... Its like you have this great big blank canvas to draw your opinion on... Then you can just wash and repeat.... Unfortunatly we OS'ers are bound by facts and evidence.. DARN IT!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you realize, each and every one of your theories involve someone secretly manipulating media without us knowing.. If they did, what if it was, if they can do this, they surely can do that.. If, if if if .. If the queen had nuts, she'd be the king.

If I were TPTB, I would get a cape, some nifty mask and some good boots. You portray TPTB/Media as evil super hero geniuses, that are capable of everything.

Assumptions + opinions + emotional fulfillment DOES NOT = facts!! period!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

well, let's look at this image...while it doesn't prove one way or another WHAT flew into it, it does raise another question in my mind....WHERE IS ALL THE FIRE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MELTING THE COLUMNS THAT SUPPOSEDLY CAUSED THE COLLAPS????????

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

i follow where the evidence leads me, and as I've said before, I have an updated thread here:

letsrollforums.com...

You are ridiculing the old thread. I have revised it and I await your arrival for discussion there, or even on the one you posted that image from.

You were positive that this was the correct explanation when you wrote this.. 2 years from now, you'll be saying it was space weapons..

I do envy you truthers... Its like you have this great big blank canvas to draw your opinion on... Then you can just wash and repeat.... Unfortunatly we OS'ers are bound by facts and evidence.. DARN IT!

As usual, there is no argument. Only mocking and the "space weapons" reference.

If the evidence didn't support the hypothesis so well, I'd be further convinced I'm on the right track by the reluctance of any OSer to offer any of their thoughts about my reasoning for arriving at this conclusion.

Here, I'm on a forum which is crawling with OS and "official truthers", and I absorb all kinds of grief for not marching to the right drummer.

I would have a much different opinion of any OSer who did the same. Feel free to share your thoughts about my work on the appropriate forum. What's keeping you?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Here is the golden part... TPTB had used super secret "invisible" fire producing missiles to take down the towers.
This fire burns hotter than the sun, yet produces no flame. Duh!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Here is the golden part... TPTB had used super secret "invisible" fire producing missiles to take down the towers.
This fire burns hotter than the sun, yet produces no flame. Duh!

point it out to me in the picture....duh

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ha ha, i thought so, you can't point any fire out to me in that pic ha ha.....we know there was fire there in the building, but not scattered evenly, the pic proves it....it proves that there is no way that it could've collapsed asymmetrically....it would have either fallen over or fell with fits and jerks due to the resistance of the columns that were still strong....
edit on 19-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ha, you didn't think I had any invisible fire seeing eye wear did ya?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Your missile theory lacks any critical thinking, while employing fantasy and assumptions. I am sorry... your theory is bogus at best, delusional at face value.. It's true!

Do you really believe that the second impact could have been caused by multiple missiles, without all of the people looking up at the towers seeing it? Do you attempt logic in ANY part of your hypothesis?

There must have been 20 thousand people looking at the towers, at the time of the second impact.....

This reminds me of the story about the boy... The one that would rather climb a tree and tell a lie, rather than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

I find it laughable at this point... Truthers evidence has been proven to be a paper tiger so often, they must now resort to science fiction to crow bar their theories in...

Dream on Little Dreamer
Shaun Hatfield

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Oh, I know that's how you feel...you see, that's how I feel about your opinions too, but at least I've got the intestinal fortitude to wade into the camp of the opposition and go toe to toe.

It's telling that you can't even put forth a coherent argument while surrounded by your own supporters.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Little Dreamer,

What do I have to argue/debate about...
That would be tantamount to defending the earth being round in 2011.
My camp has over run your camp, with facts and evidence. Your camp is now grasping at straws..
The web sites need to keep some of you believing.. You experts have quit their jobs, and are now making a mint off of you truthers buying the lie..

Shaun Hatfield

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join