It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Hitler Have Escaped in a Zeppelin(and travelled to the Moon)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
It is mildly frustrating to read some of the replies already.
Sometimes we have to let our imaginations soar into space, to imagine an alternate method of space travel, with eccentric characters transversing the universe, just give this thread a chance?
The science may appear shaky, but not impossible.

So lets just say it was even possible to float around in space in a zeppelin which it aint.. How were they able to escape earth's gravity?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When he reached the moon, he would have bounced off it and ended up back on Earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I absolutly don't believe the official story about Hitlers death.
Somebody that narssistic would probably not put a bullet in his head.

And for the Russians to say dental records didn't match Hitlers, that was an embarrasement,not a confirmation of his death,so I think the motive of disclosure was completly destroyed as opposed to validated.

Now you have operation Paper Clip, Russians and the U.S. fighting for the scientists and the research of their works,including human experiments,occult,and weapons,not to mention stolen artwork and hard CASH being redistributed, and?
Hitler snuck out the back door.

He didn't take a blimp to the moon holding hands with his wife while Germany burned, as they lovingly looked in each others eyes and said "oh well,we tryed,next time,I love you Frahline."

Give me a break.

Escaped? I believe he did. Where and how with whom? I have no clue.

That's a secret that won't be exposed. Too political to this day.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
the coward blew his brains out when his followers needed him most. nothing romantic about it. also took cyanide to make sure

coward

the russians kept starting rumors that he survived for political reasons, and it looks like the idea survives to this day

sad
edit on 14-8-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the coward blew his brains out when his followers needed him nost. nothing romantic about it. also took cyanide to make sure

coward

Can you link the proof please?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

links are proof ?

I could link to a thread where hitler lives on the moon, doesn't make it proof.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Of course this is just speculation, It just opens up a pandoras box of questions:

dimensionalbliss.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is seriously the funniest thing I think I have ever seen on ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why all the hate on HItler? He is the architect of the 21st century.

Helium balloons can get close to outer space but they could not make the journey to the moon. Why wouldn't he just take the Haunebu? They could get to the moon no problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Why all the hate on HItler? He is the architect of the 21st century.

Helium balloons can get close to outer space but they could not make the journey to the moon. Why wouldn't he just take the Haunebu? They could get to the moon no problem.

They used Hydrogen in the Zeppelins, and no they couldnt get to the moon. I launch weather balloons for a living and as they ascend the air pressure decreases, which means they expand. By the time they reach about 90,000ft they are literally the size of a house. The materials used to hold objects together would simply burst. Im quite sure zeppelins werent pressurised either

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Personally I think that Hitler went to the Moon riding backwards on a pig like a baby monkey.

Just my opinion.

Have a Happy Sunday, ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I never said the helium balloon could make it to the moon, quite the opposite. I said the Hanebu could make it.

By the tone of your post it sounds like you are trying to correct me in some way. Apologies if this was not the case.

edit on 14-8-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Nah was just saying that they use Hydrogen and elaborating on why they wouldnt make it that far anyway. I was more addressing the OP

I dont even know what the Hanebu is.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
Hitler actually lives in an underground base under Antarctica. This belief is called Nazi Esotericism. He lives in the hollow earth building the Aryan race and is taken up to the surface by UFO's. This is all completely true and awesome.

I really hope your being sarcastic....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
To the moon? ummm no, to Antarctica? maybe, but not in a zeppelin

I get the feeling the OP has been smoking some good stuff over there to come up with this thread, I'm suprised he could type the thread at all actually.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA

Holy S**t!!!! These thread titles get better every single day. Seriously, this one destroyed me; I think I laughed so hard a little bit of me died.

Really? You think a balloon can travel through space? No problems with pressure? or Gravity? Temperature? Propulsion?

Brilliant. S&H in the hope that others will get as much joy as I did

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm afraid the truth is far more sinister.

While it's true Hitler did indeed escape death aboard a zeppelin that transported him to the moon, he has not yet, despite what some people say, returned to Earth. Instead, Hitler and his dastardly group of rapscallions have used the time they've spent on the moon to construct a spaceship the likes of which cannot possibly be imagined. Though no one has actually seen the craft in person, it's been rumored that it features a large vacuum cleaner. A vacuum cleaner whose sole purpose is to suck the air from this great planet -- leaving us all to die. This creation is known by the name of Mega Maid. Many Bothans died to bring us this information, so please keep that in mind at all times. One final startling detail: According to a Nazi source on the moon, Hitler has selected the date of December 21, 2012 to unleash this monstrosity upon Earth's unsuspecting masses. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'd rather believe that they got to the moon in the saucers they were said to of had but interesting theory........or did you get the theory from that new Nazi movie about them being on the dark side of the moon?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stella Lotus

I used to think that Hitler was a maniac and insane also but then i stood back from the lies and saw that Hitler was as sane as can be but had some views that led to some horrific things.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join