It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you man enough to wear pantyhose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Wearing Pantyhose Is Serious Business For Some Guys

Real men wear pantyhose. Really, they do. Just ask Bobby, a 40year-old Polk County truck driver. Bobby is not a cross dresser and doesn't have a sexual fetish, he simply likes the way hose support his legs during long hauls and how they helped stabilize a knee injury recently. But mostly, he likes them because the silky fabric is a little bit of luxury.

www.theledger.com...

Now while there might be some benefits to wearing these do you think there is a line that a man should just not cross and for the women what would you do if on your first date with a guy you noticed him wearing pantyhose under his trousers?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It is ONLY manly
to wear pantyhose
in a robbery or home invasion..

The beefs can back me up
on diss..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am a female, I hate them. I can't possibly understand why a guy would want to wear them. The a a constant hassle and tear all the time.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm man enough to wear them.............
but I don't have the legs for them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
...its a 5yr old article but even then it wasnt new news... lots of male bikers wear support hose in the winter cuz it helps to keep their nuggets warm... its not a "dont ask dont tell" type thing... hell, they love to tell...

...from the article...

many of Comfilon's products are designed with male anatomy in mind. Styles ranging from opaque tights to sheer nude pantyhose are made in man-sized proportions and come with fly fronts.

...how did you find this in the first place?...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I once got my husband to wear a full body fishnet number. Not exactly pantyhose, not at all manly, but hot!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've worn nylons and so have most of the dudes in my old unit on MCBH , back before under armor it kept you from getting chaffed on long humps (forced marches) Nylons and Moleskin were a must. It was always funny watching the new dudes expressions when you picked up nylons @ the PX. 28 Miles later when the bottom of their feet fell off and they were chaffed raw from wet cammies , they understood.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oh heck yes I have wore them many times.

Bought the cheapest ones they had sized for the BIG girls and cut the crouch out so the "boys" could have some hanging room.

They kept my legs warm out on FEX's (field exercises) and an added benefit is "chiggers" and leaches can not get a bite on your legs if you are in the boonies where they are.

You'd knew the guys that didn't wear pantyhose.

They would be the ones buying nail polish after the FEX to kill the chiggers that got under their skin out in the field.

The only way to kill a chigger is to paint it over with nail polish to suffocate it.

Guys would be walking around in the shower room with little red dots of nail polish on their legs.

The next time there was a FEX they would be at the PX buying pantyhose.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Thats a whole other thread, Entitled: Should a man wear crotchless pantyhose at all???

The mental imagery you just gave me will haunt me for days.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lacyisarobot

Oh dear,

He must truly love you to do such a thing

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Years ago while on a trip on my bike I ran into a storm and cold weather
I was freezeing to say the least
At a truck stop I met a couple of Banditos who gave me the advice of buying pantyhose and lineing my coat with newspaper..it worked and I was warm in 30 degree weather !

top topics

join