It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Got Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is the video below the way point marker for the all time low America has sank into the abyss of Evil? That's the best description I can give if you are not able to view it on your internet device.

So why not see how far we can take it to the American Indians some more.... let's mutilate their traditions and culture beyond recognition.

The dark Jedi within me was crying with laughter, I almost peed my pants after watching this. Then I wanted to cry for the native Indians after the laughter subsided.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

all part of the Elites plan to discredit some of the wisest people that are left (except for that 1 obviously)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I Dont get it...how's that destroying indian culture, or whatever you think its doing?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

It's just a show of power that TPTB have over any race or culture, no matter how embedded it is in the blood and DNA. They'll get to us all eventually, not even the native Indians can withstand the power of the demoralized American culture.

At the same time, it is the most ridiculously hilarious thing I have seen in many years.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This is what happens when you make cuts to the space program.

J/K Nasa, juuuust kidding.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I couldn't watch the whole thing.
It made me sick to my stomach. Not that that is unusual. Television often has that effect on me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
I couldn't watch the whole thing.
It made me sick to my stomach. Not that that is unusual. Television often has that effect on me.

lol didnt that seem more like the guy lost a bad bet?
edit on 14-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

top topics

join