It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAKE BACK LUPE Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I propose an action to bring back our old time poster Mr.Lupe.

That guy is brilliant, he was probably told he's gonna get banned unless he complies with tough ATS regime so he probably decided to leave.

I personally want to see his come back, he was an outstanding individual who had worked in support of freedom of expression.

TAKE BACK LUPE!!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
does lupe wanna come back? are you in contact with him? maybe he doesn't even care; left this board and found some other hole in the net. if lupe wants back in--then i'm down cause i truly don't understand the concept of banning (cept for maybe Mt69, i was cheering William on and was truly happy to see that kid bounced).

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Lupe was mistreated. The board needs his input. If admin appologies to him for rude behaviour he might come back

ps. i haven't talked to him since he left the board

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
hey Tyler, weren't YOU banned too???

If he was as smart as you, he would still be able to post...

He's a dumbass and was banned for a reason.

HE STAYS BANNED

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Papa Karlo/Tyler

Your presence here is just barely tolerated. Threads like this will tip the delicate balance toward untolerated.

I would suggest that given your previous experiences with being banned more than once, you make an effort to be a nice little conspiracy freak and settle-in.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If he wanted to come back, he would do so...banned or no, just like many others... You know me, I like to have those of opposing views around as well...keeps things interesting, but it is Lupe's choice really...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
you make an effort to be a nice little conspiracy freak and settle-in.

Look at that, and whos gonna tell me i'm not being provocated?
Wasn't there a rule against name calling? ohh yea such rulse do not apply to admin. Of course.

I'll make an effort boss, you just hope we never meet in life.

[Edited on 3-4-2003 by Papa Karlo]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Tyler, you should be happy. As most of us grow older every day, you get younger. Or at least act like it.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lupe back why?????
Lupes best debating skill was insulting others.Every now again he stumbled across a good thought,but most of the time his reply's were just pointless

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How 'bout a 'Ban Tyler, for good, campaign' ??

top topics

join