It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghosts in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
once i was alone in my room at night, about 11 am and reading books. i have some posters in my room, when suddenly out of nowhere the image on the poster on the wall started changing and forming a face of the devil, yes...or some kind of a demon that looked at me.

it was so scary, i couldn't sleep that night! i was alone and i could feel the terror of this.
then i took it down, but i was afraid to touch it..

im not sure, and once when i was in the toilet the stuff started to move, when i was looking at the mirror the towel sled down and felt to the ground off the wall. so i see it with my own eyes. and the worst one was once waking up at night, and seeing someone or something moving my clothes! I was so scared. i don't know but.....how is it possible!

edit on 13-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ball lightning.

That's all.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonathan0220
Ball lightning.

That's all.

Since it is causing things to slide off walls, etc, it surely is Grease Lightening.

OP, tell it that it is not welcome, and that you order it to leave at once. Unless you invited it in previously...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The Defense Information guys post was interesting but....

Do you live near powerlines? Is there a radar site near you?

EMF can cause effects on the brain, hallucinations. Being near your houses electrical box....Cell Phone towers...

Get a EMF meter and see if the readings are high where you live.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't think anyone really knows how ghosts moves objects. I would research the house or place you live, and see if there were any people who died there. There are people who can cast them out if they are malevolent ghosts. Animals make great detectors of entities, although they can be harmed by these entities. If it gets bad enough, I would seek some professional help from a ghost hunting team or clairvoyant.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I used to live in a house that had two or three dark shadowy figures. My girlfriend did not like coming over after seeing them out of the corner of her eye. I used to see them a lot. I also believe that playing with crafts without studying first can bring in bad, bad things, which I may have done.

I had dreams almost every night that were demonic in one form or another. Worst one, that I had almost 3 times a week was that I leaned up in bed, looked in the mirror and my skin on face simply slid off.

Right before we moved, I had a physical experience. I was awoken out of bed by what can only be described as a vice closing on my ankle. I screamed in pain as loud as I could as I crawled to the dining area, but not even my mother could hear me, from the other side of the wall. After 5-10 minutes, it just stopped hurting, like it never happened. To this day, I have yet to feel anything hurt so bad.

Our stereo used to turn on in the middle of the night and we had to keep turning it off. Things would end up on the floor that were previously sitting on the shelf.

I hate to say they exists, and if I didn't actually experience that "hell hole" house we lived in, I would have to be a serious skeptic on the subject and demand proof. But I have to say I have a belief in the subject matter, even though I don't want to. I can't understand why or how they are here. I have only theories and will leave it at that because I don't want to experience that again.

edit on 14-8-2011 by KeyboardCowboy because: forgot to add something.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
As a ten year old back then...I lived in a haunted house for a year.
I know what you are experiencing, an dit is so creepily scary.
I didn't sleep for a year until the sun came up.
Then I went on hoildays and the presence followed me.
I saw it on a turned off TV.
Ibecame afraid of switched off TVs because when I returned home ghostly images apppeared.
I would say leave the house, because its real perhaps.
Don't mess with the spirits.
Move to a friendly home.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
I would say leave the house, because its real perhaps.
Don't mess with the spirits.
Move to a friendly home.

I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I stopped reading at "devil".
Poltergeist?

Hoax?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
When I was about 10 or 11 walking into my bedroom late at night I saw two hands with their forearms come up to my face like it was going for my throat. All the lights where off at the time and it scared the hell out of me, mum went and checked it out with a kitchen knife in hand. I kept all the lights on at night after that for quite some time. I later heard some stories that a kid killed himself in the house a while back, not really sure of all the details and if or what actually happened.

Since learning more about this, but still with a lot of unknowns will power looks to be a part of it in removing uninvited guests. Sometimes there is still unresolved issues for the ghost concerned or perhaps other types entities involved. Getting some experienced help and researching to understand the actual situation better can help.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Definitely do some research on the history of this house, if things are stuck here, it might give you a clue as why.

Getting rid of them is never easy, they can be quite stubborn as long as they don't get what they want or understand why they are stuck and that yes, they can move on. Professional help would be recommended here.

To protect yourself, I would recommend crystals like black tourmaline or obsidian (obsidian is better) and putting some clear quartz crystal around with your intention of protection imprinted on them. Google crystal cleansing, and then holding it in your hands imprint your purpose on it for however long you need it.

Worst case scenario, get some salt and sprinkle it around your bed/house.

Hope it helps.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Good reply , Off topic is the photo from around Tara Qld?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
When I was around 18-19 years old I was shaving in my bathroom / using the mirror 2 shave when something drew my attention from the corner of my eye. I turned my head and looked / noticed nothing.I turned my head back facing the mirror and right away in the mirror was some kind of face which I saw 4 like not even a second.

Freaked me out 4 a bit / never had anything like that happen since.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Off topic, Manning George WA. But it is really typical and classical of so much of Australia, I love it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

A close friend of mine has had similar experiences in his old house, he has often spoke of the hauntings of his childhood.
Although I have no reason not to believe him, I always have trouble believing supernatural experiences of others because I have experienced none myself and am generally a very sceptical person.

I would love to have some ghostly encounters, I am sure they are terrifying but seeing is believing... right?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
I stopped reading at "devil".

So did I.

top topics

join