It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark mist shadow entity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If you've ever experienced sleep paralysis before, you will know exactly what I am talking about. A few years ago, I experienced a record breaking 20 to 30 instances of sleep paralysis episodes which occurred within several minutes of each other during one night of hellish nightmarish sleep.

Each time I struggled and wrestled with this invisible force that not only paralyzed my whole body but was also able to prevent me from yelling or screaming out loud. What set this experience apart from all other previous sleep paralysis episodes I've experienced before was the fact that before I could completely close my eyes and fall drift off to sleep, this powerful invisible force would take hold of me and completely paralyze me despite the fact that my eyes were not yet completely closed and I had not yet fully drifted off to sleep. I was sorta half-asleep and was still semi-lucid when this invisible force would take a hold of me. It felt as if I was flying through the walls of the school dorm going over the baseball field below but I could still see that I was still in my bed because my eyes were still slightly open and I could still see the wall next to my bed which the thing was pressing me against.

This experience occurred on and off within a span of a few minutes. After about 5 or 6 times of being pressed against my bed and the wall, I started mentally vocalizing Jesus' name in my head and every time I did this, it would let go of me. But a few seconds later, this thing would always again resume its paralyzing effects on my body. This repeated over 20 to 30 times until I finally got up off of my bed and started shadow boxing and kicking the free space around my bed inside my dorm room like Bruce Lee on steroids! Then suddenly! This dark shadowy mist began to form in front of me. I could clearly see a dark and translucent misty cloudy like thing forming like a small patch of smoke. It quickly began to form itself into a form of a large shape which resembled a head without arms and legs. Then suddenly two red glowing eyes formed within it and it physically pushed me back causing me to fall backwards on the floor. Then it suddenly just quickly dissipated into itself and it disappeared!

I stayed up all throughout that night repeatedly praying the Lords Prayer. I finally got off of my knees when I began to feel cramps on my knee caps.

What do you guys think this thing was? Aliens trying to abduct me? Demons trying to steal my soul? Ancient spirits trying to mess with me? I don't think this was a normal sleep paralysis event as it involved me seeing something that formed glowing red eyes which physically pushed me backwards onto the floor.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My theory is that maybe aliens tried to abduct me but were unsuccessful because I fought back.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Shadow People......
Ive seen them,when I was young........

Like a Psychic Vampire,feeding off my fear...........Havnt seen them in years. My children have said they have seen them though also.Always wondered if it followed me............

Shadow People

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have a friend who had a very similar story happen to her and all of her siblings on different occasions. I think dark spirits. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry I couldn't find a better picture but similar to this:

The shadowy mist figure is Lucifer's early form in the Dante's Inferno videogame and when I saw the thread title and read the OP, that's what I instantly thought of as far as description before you even mentioned the head you saw
edit on 13/8/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

Just curious, what are your sleeping habits like?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
shadow people are generally demonic forces. they can be persistent and sometimes violent. be careful and see if you can find a witch or spiritual healer to help you.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Similiar to severe exploding head syndrome wich I have. I know how you must of felt however to see and feel something after your episode is beyond me. Becuase it was so severe you may have imagined it. If you were half asleep still, i say it is possible.

I dont think your crazy or anything, just a chemical reaction in the beautiful mind. Thats all
edit on 13-8-2011 by jonathan0220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Again....

UV Light stops paranormal. Black lights, bug zapper lights.....or heavy duty LED's in the UV spectrum you can't even see (digital cameras can see them on but not your naked eyes).

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Jibber jabber.

So your suggesting he put a bug zapper in his room?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
there was a shadow in here a minute ago. he was talking to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Sorry I couldn't find a better picture but similar to this:

The shadowy mist figure is Lucifer's early form in the Dante's Inferno videogame and when I saw the thread title and read the OP, that's what I instantly thought of as far as description before you even mentioned the head you saw
edit on 13/8/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

Yes I know exactly what you're trying to describe to me. It looked like a silhouette with a head but no arms or legs. It was more like a dark smokey mist but rather than white smoke, it was dark as if it was a 3 dimensional shadow that moved in front of me. It is as if a shadow had come alive and was 3 dimensional and began to form into a silhouette which formed a head and body with no arms or legs. Then suddenly the glowing red eyes appeared and it pushed me back causing me to fall backwards onto the linoleum floor. Then it suddenly disappeared as if something had suddenly sucked it into a small hole at its center.

I continued to experience the normal regular brief sleep paralysis episodes after this particular experience but none of them could ever come close to anything similar to the 20 or 30 episodes in one night that I experienced years ago. Then suddenly a few weeks ago after almost two decades after my experience with the dark shadow silhouette. It felt like I was dreaming and managed to wake myself while still stuck inside my dream. So as I woke up, it felt almost similar to what people experiencing an out of body or near-death experience would describe. It felt like my consciousness was awake inside my dream while my body was still physically asleep on my bed. This is when I felt a strange presence which caused me to feel the sensation of having goose bumps all over my body even though I had not yet seen what it was yet in my dream, it was as if my mind knew exactly what it would see once I looked in the direction where my mind or consciousness felt it was. And yes that is exactly what it was! It was the same dark shadowy mist but this time with no glowing red eyes. It just remained motionless but again with the shape or silhouette of a dark 3 dimensional like shadow with no arms or legs. And as soon as I saw it, I quickly jolted myself awake. As I quickly got up from my bed, a book fell off of my bookshelf near my bed exactly near where I had seen the dark 3 dimensional like shadow. And as I began to slowly gather my senses, I noticed that a sensation of feeling goosebumps all over my body. The strange thing about this episode was there was no sleep paralysis involved just a strange presence that I felt in a dream-like state.

But that is not all of it, I believe it may have had something to do with the book that I was reading on my Nook Color ebook reader. The title of the book was "The Rite" by Matt Baglio which was made into a movie that starred Anthony Hopkins. I am not a regular church goer but I do believe in a divine God or Gods that created life. I am more of a skeptic because I try to question and find answers to things of this nature.

Anyway, if anyone out there has had similar experiences, please reply to this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was totally serious about my comment. There was a shadow figure over my bed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
but I was not asleep at all. I have had sleep paralysis but I was not asleep earlier.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by phfaty

Just curious, what are your sleeping habits like?

When I was younger, I could never sleep without the light on in my room. Sometimes my parents would turn off the light after i fell asleep but most of the times, I would wake up in the middle of the night and turn it back on. I just had this childhood fear of the dark since I was little but it was not because of any previous nightmare I experienced. I just had this weird feeling about being completely alone in a dark room by myself.

Nowadays, I sometimes stay up late until 4 or 5 am then sleep for 4 or 5 hours.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

I have seen the same entity that you describe and it was again in a sleep or near sleep state. I thought that I was turning over to talk to my wife, but it turned out that something inside me was turning over so that I could see it - I know that this sounds strange, but it is difficult to describe. What I saw was black living smoke and what seemed like shifting lines within the smoke. It spoke to me in what I can only describe as a machine voice and said "I can see you in your dreams." At that point another voice that I would describe as kind, but infuriated said "NO!." At that point the dark entity left me. I woke up feeling very cold and covered in cold sweat. I felt as though I had not been breathing while I was under the power of the dark entity.

I am a Christian and this event took place within the context of a months long struggle that our family has been going through. These forces have attacked my entire family over the past few months, but since that episode there has been no obvious attack.

The floodgates are opening and he has but a short time now. Keep you eyes open and stay close to Jesus.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
shadow people are generally demonic forces. they can be persistent and sometimes violent. be careful and see if you can find a witch or spiritual healer to help you.

This is high up on my list of primary suspects along with aliens from space.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well for the last 2 nights, I keep having dreams where I am in my car. All of the sudden the drivers side window of my car goes black. As i'm looking around the car, the light starts to fade in and out the car. Then, blackness outside the car window everywhere. Suddenly there will be shadow people (or a person) talking to me or walking/sitting around the car. Then I'll wake up...and sometimes I hear voices coming from nowhere. The first time this happened something pressed against my chest and as I struggled to move, I accidently flipped the pillow over my face and could physically feel something push the pillow against my head. For some reason I said "No, not right now. Go away." and it stopped. The second time I looked outside my room window and it was pitch black outside. In literally a fraction of the second the pitch blackness vanished and the streets light were visible again.

Freaky nights.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by phfaty

I have seen the same entity that you describe and it was again in a sleep or near sleep state. I thought that I was turning over to talk to my wife, but it turned out that something inside me was turning over so that I could see it - I know that this sounds strange, but it is difficult to describe. What I saw was black living smoke and what seemed like shifting lines within the smoke. It spoke to me in what I can only describe as a machine voice and said "I can see you in your dreams." At that point another voice that I would describe as kind, but infuriated said "NO!." At that point the dark entity left me. I woke up feeling very cold and covered in cold sweat. I felt as though I had not been breathing while I was under the power of the dark entity.

I am a Christian and this event took place within the context of a months long struggle that our family has been going through. These forces have attacked my entire family over the past few months, but since that episode there has been no obvious attack.

The floodgates are opening and he has but a short time now. Keep you eyes open and stay close to Jesus.

Yes this is almost exactly similar to the dark 3 dimensional like shadow which I saw. It looked as if something within the shadow was moving. And yes, I suspect it has something to do with either dark demonic forces or alien entities from space.

Good luck to you!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
Well for the last 2 nights, I keep having dreams where I am in my car. All of the sudden the drivers side window of my car goes black. As i'm looking around the car, the light starts to fade in and out the car. Then, blackness outside the car window everywhere. Suddenly there will be shadow people (or a person) talking to me or walking/sitting around the car. Then I'll wake up...and sometimes I hear voices coming from nowhere. The first time this happened something pressed against my chest and as I struggled to move, I accidently flipped the pillow over my face and could physically feel something push the pillow against my head. For some reason I said "No, not right now. Go away." and it stopped. The second time I looked outside my room window and it was pitch black outside. In literally a fraction of the second the pitch blackness vanished and the streets light were visible again.

Freaky nights.

Again, this is somewhat almost similar to what I and others in this thread have described involving dark shadowy 3 dimensional shapes. There are of course numerous reports all over the internet describing what many call "Shadow People". Perhaps if these are not demons or aliens, they could probably be from other realms or universes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join