It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Educates a Fool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am not a supporter of Ron Paul because of his domestic policies and philosophy but that doesn’t keep me form admiring and recognizing his wise and unique foreign policy philosophy that is far and above all the democrats and republicans, save for maybe Dennis Kucinich, and particularly Obama who has lied and gone against all his campaign rhetoric on foreign matters. In fact Paul deserves the Noble Peace Prize rather than the hypocrite Obama.

Indeed it is very refreshing to see his ideas on Iran and the war on terror opposed to the other lame republican candidates and particularly here where, the fawning corporate lackey Rick Santorin tries to get brownie points by jumping on Paul and has his head handed to him.

Paul though will likely never be elected because of these foreign policy ideas and also his fight against the illegal and unconstitutional Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
In the upper right hand corner of your page, find search
Type in the words Ron Paul Rick Santorum
Push enter.
Bingo

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

But ya know, I just watched it again. It was pretty good alright. Thanks for the reminder

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal
[more
?
So in your opinion what are Ron Paul's weaknesses? who do you consider to have a better "complete package"

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

RP talks too much to get elected. He gives lengthy answers and loses people. It would probably be fine if debates were held over radio still, but they're televised. That's his biggest problem, sad as it may be.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

As I said, I don’t agree with his ideas on Social Security, Medicare, and issues regarding domestic economic policy. . . .Therefore I could never support him, even though his foreign policy, if he really was able to ever get elected and get away from being assassinated, is better than most.

So I think he is weak in domestic economic issues, though strong on human rights and foreign policy.

The problem with Paul though is that the elite will never let anyone take away their wars and stop the Military industrial Intelligence complex.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i happen to agree with paul on his foreign policy stance and his stances on social engineering.

guess people forgot what a liberal looks like altho they call him a liberatarian.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't say his ideas are any better than anyone elses but they are certainly different and set him apart from the crowd. His problem would be that he would never get Congress to agree to them which means he would have to everything by executive order.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Can anybody make out what the guy in the audience yells around 3:11?

Almost sounds like he said, "That's BULL[snip]!!"

Which, as far as I can tell, it is, referring to Ricky's claim that the Iranians have killed more Americans than the Iraqis or Afghanis have. I'd have to ask him for a link to back up that claim.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I wouldn't say his ideas are any better than anyone elses but they are certainly different and set him apart from the crowd. His problem would be that he would never get Congress to agree to them which means he would have to everything by executive order.

So as many know, the real problem is that Congress has been bought and paid for by lobby groups and outside interests..
Ron Paul has pointed this out on many occasions..

Thanks for pointing that out..
One of your better posts..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
He doesn't educate a fool, he calls out a shill and a liar.

That's what that POS of Santorum is. He conveniently forgets about the CIA coup against the democracy of Iran, then installing a dictatorship that kidnaps, tortures and executes tens of thousands of pro-democracy politicians, journalists and freedom fighters in Iran.

Santorum is scum and a lying warmonger.

Good for Ron Paul to call one of these SOB on their BS... which is something really rare in politics...
edit on 14-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 14-8-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

So you are saying American are too dumb or have too short of attention span to comprehend Ron Paul's answers.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Not necessarily. I'm saying that television, by it's nature, creates shorter attention spans. It's visual, tactile, it's not auditory and that changes how people listen. Radio requires you to listen for longer periods of time.

For example, Marshall Mcluhan pointed this out in a Today show interview.

Basically (aside from a lot of other stuff) McLuhan points out the TV isn't set up for debate because people can't hold that format to attention.

new topics

top topics

join