It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange mechincal sounds in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yes all of the sounds i have heard before, what i want to know is why haven't I heard these sounds yet? Many people at the beginning of this year have claimed to suddenly hear them. I have been outside many times and have yet to hear anything odd or unusual from the sky, when will it be my turn???? My kids haven't heard anything and neither has my husband so what gives??? I am wondering if it's because I am not a Christian and these people who are hearing these noises will be taken out soon? Not to be mean or anything just curious. Or maybe the people who haven't heard will be taken out? Any thoughts to this?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

I live in sc currently, and for several years here in the Greenville area, i have experienced loud booms which crack and shake the house. they occur about several times a month . also i have heard this sound some describe as a low deisel engine throbbing for many years. i can hear it shut off abruptly and hear it start. it can reach high throbbing levels or low. it has been heard by me in Florida where i first heard this back in the late 1990s i have experienced it in NY state but not as frequently. my son and my mother heard it too.

Recently it has stepped up again where my husband and i live, . he can hear it too now.

i have theories about the cause but i like to read what others are posting. . it does not effect me physically unless it reaches a certain level of vibration but it is intriguing and i hope a source or sources can be found soon

I have noticed at high levels my husband and i do feel irritable, anger issues more often and general agitation , but the vibrartion levels get so high that then it almost sounds like a low rumbling. it also feels like im moving along inside it yet i know im nlot . very strange. very intriguing!

i am an open minded person and not quick to srettle on a firm answer but i am researching this and many other topics on this site. sincerely Invisiblegirl.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Hi!

yours is an interesting theory which i have heard many others express by people who are of a particular religious orientation.

I do believe in what is called a rapture or taking up into another realm, dimension, ect whatever individual people choose to call it and there are folks who call it the ascension too i think.

i am not personally convinced one way or another if it could be what might be happening . it is one thought for sure , of many many theories and im not sure why some people can hear this and others cannot.

we are living in highly strange times i feel and there are many phenomena of high strangeness going on.

it can be upsetting yes, but also a real challenge to deeper thinking, observing and a balanced mindset as we explore possibly new and exciting realities.!

If you begin to hear this or experiece any new phenomena please add your experiences and keep a record of any type odd and strange events and share with us here on the site as we can all benefit from new information.

i have much interest in many topics on these forums as well as personal lifetime experiences in them.

im glad we can come here and discuss them and share freely. sincerely Invisiblegirl.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, we've heard that sound right here in Bloomington Indiana in the country where there are no airports, no construction, no machinery, no nothing...

So, please, explain with all of your conventional knowledge, what it is that we were hearing out here??? The sounds are coming from the SKY, not machinery grounded on earth.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Yes all of the sounds i have heard before, what i want to know is why haven't I heard these sounds yet? Many people at the beginning of this year have claimed to suddenly hear them. I have been outside many times and have yet to hear anything odd or unusual from the sky, when will it be my turn???? My kids haven't heard anything and neither has my husband so what gives??? I am wondering if it's because I am not a Christian and these people who are hearing these noises will be taken out soon? Not to be mean or anything just curious. Or maybe the people who haven't heard will be taken out? Any thoughts to this?

Okay, the first part of your sentence states that you've heard the sounds. The second part of your same sentence says, you haven't heard these sounds at all. Which is it???

I have personally heard, and recorded these sounds myself here in Bloomington. Sounds to me like you have kids and spend most of your time indoors. The chances of hearing anything as a domesticated housewife/or husband who stays inside is next to zero. You actually have to go outdoors and spend more than 30 seconds in order to experience anything. Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

i just checked out a u tube video to hear ambient drone sounds and some of this sound videos i am hearing seem very similar so im wondering if the ones which are possibly faked might be using this type equipment?

Ivam definately not saying that all these various sounds are faked because a few might be. as i previously posted today, i have heard the strange throbbing vibration sound for years periodically so i am only suggesting that a handful of recent sound recordings which might be hoaxed could be ambient drone sound recordings.

as in all paranormal, psychic and other events like ufos, ghosts aliens ect. there are always some fakes and hoaxes but there are always the genuine events and playing decective to explore this is so much fun i think!

sincerely InvisibleGirl.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblegirl

I would like to add my thoughts and experiences here if i may.

I have read posts on other sites where some people only hear some types of these sounds inside the home.

I am one of those persons who only hear the low deisel engine sound within the home and not all over the house either, but in some spots.

I am a housewife and i was a mom for years and yes at times the home was noisy but my son was grown when we first began to hear this in florida.

we experimented by turning off all equipment in the house first. we tried this on a sunny, calm day when weather was ok . it still cound be felt and heard by us.

we heard it at night too . i personally can hear it turn on, start up, vibrate at various frequencys and then shut off abruptly. i have wondered if it was harp, earthquake forerunners, and many other theorys but i have never heard it outside. my son and i often went outside and laid ears to the ground but heard nothing until we returned inside and then i select spots in the home we heard and felt the vibration. this was back in the 1990s

we moved and did at times experience it again . now its increasing in sc where we live .

several times through the years we have heard stomping and shaking sounds in several homes we lived in a long time ago.

i just wanted to say that some types of sounds by some people are only heard inside the house.

i have not heard the other sounds like these videos depict as yet but i agree those would be i feel heard outside too as well as within a building. i just wanted to clarify this. sincerely invisiblegirl

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

May i help clarify what you may have meant here? i think you meant you have heard all the video sounds posted before but never experienced this phenomenon personally as yet?

let me know if my interpretation of your words iis correct? thanks . sincerely InvisibleGirl.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Okay let me clarify, since you wretched extremely judgemental of my situation. I have heard all of these
Sounds on YouTube, not in real life. For the record sweetie, I am not some fatass who sits around all day
during the Summer, since you know me so well, I am outside all day long. I have 3 kids that take i out swimming, i garden, take care of my lawn, take my dog out for walks, and my husband I go hiking every Summer..I actually quite fit for having 3 kids. So you can take
Your "just saying" attitude and shove them up your ass! Just because you have heard this sound doesn't mean
everyone has. Have a great day!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Could this have something to do with Blue Beam and HAARP?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Don't feel bad, I haven't heard anything either. I think that MIGHT be a good thing. Considering there are at least 6.5 billion people on the planet, only a thousand or two who have documented hearing odd or strange sounds. Lilliththedestroyer, WE ARE PART OF THE 99%

Hearing these sounds would be very unnerving. Also, do you happen to live directly in areas when and where the sounds are reported?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Folks, the sounds are real. I never thought I would be posting here, but something is going on, and it is why scientists have been trying to explain it away. I am not an ufo fanatic, in spite of an odd incident when I was 15. I am 55 now. It's not that I do not believe life exists out there, but it is a huge leap to say they are here. Anyone who undersdtands the immensity of space knows this.

I am writing this however because on August 16th, I was in front of my home. I live in Wasilla., Alaska and I was out there with my neighbor, and her father who is visiting from out of state. We were out there prepping some tree stumps that need removal.

For the record...it was a calm, rather nice pleasant day, but a low thick cloud cover was there, so nothing could be seen. No airliners fly low near here, because there are no airports out here large enough to accomodate them. Elamendorf Air Force Base is about 45 minutes away, and those jets are easily discernable when they fly. (I lived on the base once) None of those jets fly in this area either. At least none have flown over in the three years I have owned this home.

There was a small engine plane we could hear far off in the distance to one side of us. Suddenly we heard a very loud sustained noise of grinding metal, or gears right above us, and just in front of my home. I am not one to believe in something from nothing. It was LOUD, and lasted for about as long as you might expect if two ocean liners passing each other in opposite directions happened to get too close and scraped each others sides for their full length.

I thought two possibilities immediately. ONE: A large airliner was falling from way up high, and as it neared it was breaking apart. I expected it to punch through the clouds, and ran to cover under my garage eaves. TWO: A large craft of some sort was either arriving at that spot, or prepping to leave that spot and was closing large metal doors, or doing some other prepatory configuring. I don't know how better to describe it, but only that it bothered me enough that two days later I was on the internet trying to see if there was some explanation. That is when I learned that they are being heard around the world. I spoke with my neighbor and her dad again to confirm that we all heard the same thing.

Take heed to what I am saying here, please. I swear on my mothers grave it is true. Every word. When we looked up, we were all looking at the very same spot too. There was no confusion as to where the sound came from. In front of and over my home, and just above the cloud cover. I would not discount the possibility that large craft are positioning themselves in various locations. If anything that advanced as being able to come here, is here, cloaking is 100% likely if you ask me. I hate to think it, but WTF.

The kicker, the next day, my spouse who works under Norad at Elmendorf related to me that a large flying disk was being reported by airline pilots in the Washington DC area. This was overheard on the D.E.N. It is a system Norad uses to communicate.

I have now seen multiple videos of this sound from elsewhere, and I only wish I had the opportunity to get one as well. The video from Kiev is closest to what we heard. The scientist (If they are) that are trying to explain it away are trying to say people are confused and do not really know where the sound is coming from. Bull! Maybe in some cases, I can not say. Maybe the craft, or whatever it is was a little away from them, but this, I swear was right above us, and there was no mistaking it's direction. It is not bounced sound.

This other explanantion I am hearing is about the earths core moving in opposite directions. I know it has always moved at a different pace. If anything abrupt happened there, it would be massive earth tremors in the least. I have also heard them say that possibly the wind is moving large arial cell towers or some such in the distance, and the sound is bouncing off the atmosphere. Absolutely ridiculous. There is nothing there to bounce off of. The sound would simply travel through air, and it certainly wouldn't be that close, or loud. Our experience occured on a windless day too. We get 70 mph winds through here in the winter and have never heard this sort of thing before. That is another important fact. In my 55 years, I also have never heard anything like it anywhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by YoginOne

That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

The sounds is one of my favorite topics here...too bad there are so many fakes on YT, but some are definetley real.

btw, welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Screw Tom cruise we're gonna need an explosives expert for this one. Michael Bay anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could be usaf/nasa/darpa testing out one of their hypersonic aircraft out?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Try this on for size.

Steven King

edit on 30-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join