It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control, Dumbing-Down, Voluntary Slaves and the 3G Spider! (Vids)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Check out these vids. This is something to look into you guys. These vids have claims of the electromagnetic effects , psychotronic warfare, etc that tptb are gaining control of us. They are dumbing us down, making us into slaves, etc. : It makes one think, I must admit. Have a listen to what they have to say and let me know what you think about it.. It could very well be true, imo..

I've dug / done a little research into this and believe this technology is very possible. Total population control and zombies?

Wild to think about but I definitely believe it is possible.

The mobile / cell phones and the wireless society included HAARP are actually psychotronic warfare no matter how you put it since it manipulates and changes your brain from functioning the optimal way and from you being in contact with yourself - therefore we have the constant increasing stress and burn out which is due to this among other things, of course.

Be sure to check out the link in the vids too,

edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: corrections

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

There is one thing I don't get with that theory...
How do the elites and tptb protect themselves and their family??
I myself think that there could be potential unknown harmful effects from all the radiation, but mind control I think is stretching it a bit too far.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Please google/study more on the brain and how certain frequencies affect our brains. You'd be surprised what this tech can /could do. Now , they can even stimilate or I should say emulate pulses to certain parts of the brain and cause you to even hallucinate aliens. You'd be surprised what can be done with this technology.

Study a little on hypnosis also, subliminals, and by-passing the subconcious mind. Then you may begin to see some of the picture, I would hope.

Imo, it's vERY possible.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by juleol

Please google/study more on the brain and how certain frequencies affect our brains. You'd be surprised what this tech can /could do. Now , they can even stimilate or I should say emulate pulses to certain parts of the brain and cause you to even hallucinate aliens. You'd be surprised what can be done with this technology.

Study a little on hypnosis also, subliminals, and by-passing the subconcious mind. Then you may begin to see some of the picture, I would hope.

Imo, it's vERY possible.

But again I ask.. How do the elites and tptb protect themselves and their family? They are bathing in radiation from cell phone masts, wifi spots and so on as well. It just makes no sense....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Hey Juleo,

I honestly wish I could answer that question but I'm not an elite member ... The rich have power and money so I can't say how they protect themselves. LOL maybe they are aliens and it, the tech , doesn't bother them ? jk , I honestly do NOT know how to answer your question but it wouldn't surprise me they could grow their own organs by now either.

I have found that a lot of things in this ole world doesn't make sense to me... take a look at our pres .

Seriously looking for answers to your same question here.

Sorry I couldn't help ya on that one. I would like to know too.

Maybe they have created an ''anti-mind control vitamin'' ?? Hmmm... now that's a thought...
edit on 14-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have looked into this a little bit. I am not fully sure about all the technicalities and limitations but as a theory is does appear plausible. For a fine control over the individual I would expect the signal would have to be custom to that individual. With things like implants it would make a big difference and defiantly possible depending on the implants used. I would also expect some people will have a natural higher resistance to such interference as well.

For large scale crowd control the likely effect I would expect would be with influencing the general emotional state like amping the crowd up or calming them down. There does appear to have been a lot of experiments undertaken over the years, many unethical and can quickly cook and kill someone if too much power is applied.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by juleol

Please google/study more on the brain and how certain frequencies affect our brains. You'd be surprised what this tech can /could do. Now , they can even stimilate or I should say emulate pulses to certain parts of the brain and cause you to even hallucinate aliens.

You're absolutely right, but don't stop there. If they can make you see aliens, they can also make you see humans when they're actually aliens.

How mind bending is that?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

G'day mate

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad there are others out there that see these things.

It's getting quite scary these days with what all can be done to us without our knowing. I'm not sure how to protect ourselves but would love to know how! We need some kind of line of defence , don't ya think? If anyone here has any ideas , please by all means, let the rest of us know what we can do!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Hi Afterthought,
Yeah , after thinking
, I realize you have a good point there .
How true, if they can cause us to see aliens, then they can/could cause us to see aliens in human form to deceive us. Thanks for bringing that up. I'm sure there are many other things that can be done -

. Just look at what all can be done to our minds /perception. We need some of ''They Live" sunglasses , don't we? SOMEthing!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If they are truly trying to make many of us dumber ...it is not working......look at ATS......there are many, many people on here that are awake, aware and informed.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I hear that. They are trying though , guess everybody is not immune. I believe they have been trying to dumb folks down for many years.

Want to add this brainwave frequencies chart so folk can get the general idea of things. It amazes me the advancements in science now, how they have figured out all the frequency ranges that affect our minds/bodies...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 15-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure how to protect ourselves but would love to know how!

This is where the tin foil hat started as the first line of defence. One material that is looking up upgrade the defensive qualities is Velostat en.wikipedia.org... . For an even higher level of defence you will need to look into a Faraday cage. With electronic probing of the Earth getting quite deep it is a tough one to hide from. Increasing you will power and mental defences is also another way to counteract this assault.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Some times I run my own mind control experiments,
I will flick my Bic lighter in non smoking areas watch the reaction
and the coughing.
Just saying 911 or Obama, out of the blue, will always change peoples expressions.
To me it proves the Media is in control.
Coupons are always a good laugh,
people will want to attack you to defend there use etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Thanks for the reply, kwakakev.
Yeah I use to laugh about the tin foil hat stuff.... now not so much anymore lol.
Had never heard of velostat.
I have a lot of will power still ... but do need to work on my mental defences...

Have heard of psychic shielding before but I know nothing about that. But I bet you are meaning ''emotionally" , like in keeping a level head during intense situations, etc, am I correct?

Oh and I keep reading about faraday cages. Maybe you mentioned this in another thread.
That's something else to look into... Thanks!
edit on 15-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

lol loved the reply - you and your mind control experiments
Made me laugh,
Appreciate ya!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Have heard of psychic shielding before but I know nothing about that. But I bet you are meaning ''emotionally" , like in keeping a level head during intense situations, etc, am I correct?

This is a complex field of study and can be approached from many different directions. Emotional stability, level headness, maintaining composure, awareness, fear and depression management as well as many different spiritual philosophies.

One visualisation tool I use when I fell like I am under mental attack is to just picture myself in the centre of my own sun, nothing can get in. From there I try to send the attack back to where it came from shielded by a large mirror surface on the sun. Sometimes I try to understand or just ignore the situation and motivation until the threat passes.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

reply to post by juleol

Imo, it's vERY possible.

But again I ask.. How do the elites and tptb protect themselves and their family? They are bathing in radiation from cell phone masts, wifi spots and so on as well. It just makes no sense....

They're not protected. Can't you SEE how dumb the elite are? They actually think they can 'rule the world'. They always leave out the "Creator" factor!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Afterthought

. Just look at what all can be done to our minds /perception. We need some of ''They Live" sunglasses , don't we? SOMEthing!

Doc Brown's voice from "Back to the Future": "Where we're going, we don't need sunglasses!"

We have all we need to be able to tell the difference between a real being and a hologram/holographic "suit/mask". It's called your heart.

We've all been in a situation where we've met someone who makes us uncomfortable for no reason at all. They just give off a bad vibe. When this happens, we don't stick around and make friends with these people, we start searching our brains for an excuse to get away from them as quickly as possible.

One of the differences between humans and animals is that humans are capable of overriding their natural instincts.
Exemple: You're in a parking garage waiting for the elevator. When the doors open, you see only one man in there and you're overcome by a really bad feeling upon seeing him. Most people will choose to tell themselves that they're being silly and enter. A dog would listen to its intuition and run off.
It's ridiculous that humans have become so "enlightened", but they'll block out the little voice in their head and get into a place with no doors, windows, or other means of escape.

The current and future technology is going to be tricky, but as long as we start listening to the intuition we were born with, we have a greater chance of survival. Be the Dog!

new topics

top topics

join