Rick Perry Is The Bankers Answer To Ron Paul!

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

For the sake of all that is good please look in to the evil that is Rick Perry! This guy is the worst of the worst in a crowded field of scum! Look out America and world this is the true face of EVIL!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Even if you think Alex Jones is a nut, one can't dismiss the facts.

Warning! Rick Perry is NOT what he appears to be. Obama said all the right words during his 2008 campaign. He PUNKED very many well meaning Iindependents/ Democrats and Rebublicans.

In the words of The Who - "meet the new boss - same as the old boss." Rick Perry will say and do all he can to appeal to neocons and attempt to vaguely sound like Ron Paul but he is a shill and a wolf in sheep's clothes.

His "success" with "creating" jobs in Texas has really nothing to do with him and everything to do with the sucess of the oil industry - based in the state for a very long time.

Rick Perry is a Bildeberg approved candidate. His record in Texas is frightening. (I lived there for 7 years.) Please do some reserch before getting behind him.

www.elliscountyobserver.com...

www.elliscountyobserver.com...

"And I get on my knees and pray - we won't get fooled again!."

For your listening enjoyment...

edit on 13-8-2011 by robyn because: fixed it

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Interesting guys.

Been trying to look into this guy more. Really haven't heard of him to be honest outside of the past few days.

He is CERTAINLY getting talked up though all the sudden. Someone wants him to be in contention real quick.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
According to Alex Jones he used to be a democrat and worked with Al Gore. I'm sure that'll help his chances

He also did nothing to stop the trans texas corridor.

And of course the media seems to like him. A lot.

Plenty of reason to distrust this guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Okay maybe that was a little over the top.

Good luck to Ron Paul.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Nephalim because: edited for confusion

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
Okay maybe that was a little over the top.

Good luck to Ron Paul.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Nephalim because: edited for confusion

Over the top? America will be destroyed if this guy gets in...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

No sorry I posted a comment and then edited it, because it was silly.

Anyway, I dont think the countries going to be destroyed if Perry gets in. Moreover, there's a bit of over sensationalism and people over reacting to politics here on ats when it comes to the country going down the toilet, Jones views on things and anything else concerning America and this supposed NWO. Do yourself a favor don't be fooled and get all worked up over it.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Perry is a radical bible thumper who will attempt to impose his beliefs by force of law.

We have had enough of people like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Anyway, I dont think the countries going to be destroyed if Perry gets in. Moreover, there's a bit of over sensationalism and people over reacting to politics here on ats when it comes to the country going down the toilet, Jones views on things and anything else concerning America and this supposed NWO. Do yourself a favor don't be fooled and get all worked up over it.
I do considering most ppl believe msm hows foolish.. and yet again do the research stop letting bankers get the money and keep the u.s in debt..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh no!

There can be only one solution...

...we need to put our heads together and collaborate on ways to get rid of him, ASAP!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

Anyway, I don't think the countries going to be destroyed if Perry gets in. Moreover, there's a bit of over sensationalism and people over reacting to politics here on ats when it comes to the country going down the toilet, Jones views on things and anything else concerning America and this supposed NWO. Do yourself a favor don't be fooled and get all worked up over it.
I do considering most ppl believe msm hows foolish.. and yet again do the research stop letting bankers get the money and keep the u.s in debt..

"Do the Research?"
I'm not the one with something to prove here bud. I didn't make the thread thus there is no need for me to "Do the Research"; let alone a write a thesis or make a threaded re-post of someone else's material.

Second, if people don't want debt or don't want to lose their lives to high interest rates, they shouldn't take loans. That solves the banker problem real quick GLOBALLY. See what I did there? It's not a difficult concept to grasp. I'll bet if a politician told you that, you'd probably think he was the savior to mankind.

And last, all I'm seeing from the video is yet another call for Dr.Paul (another politician) to lead the "Currupted Government" Jones so frequently speaks against which again, is no miracle breakthrough in politics or talk radio. He's trying to shoot down Perry. Ya get me? Its political posturing and meant to keep you in the Paul vote. This isn't news to anyone on ats. Its like preaching to the choir or pouring a thimble of water in the lake. It's been done, he does it every four years man.

Here's a real suggestion. Go do some real research and find a cure for cancer or find a way to feed the world. Then you'll have some real attention. Otherwise, people are just regurgitating Jones via forum brain farts and saying Oh look at what Jones says about the Global elite and Ron Paul!

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

There's already cures for cancer and enough food on this planet to feed the world... How about you stop supporting rick perry? or are apart of the bilerberg elite?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Nephalim

There's already cures for cancer and enough food on this planet to feed the world... How about you stop supporting rick perry? or are apart of the bilerberg elite?

1. No there isn't. There are cures for some forms of cancer, others, I assure you there aren't and dont try linking me to Jim Kelmuns either.
2. Again no there isn't.
3. Howbout no
4. So what if I am? Is that your way of asking for money or...

I had trouble believing people could possibly be this counter productive on a daily basis but alas no, here we have it.
The insanity wins again.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Rick Perry is another plant by the New World Order to try to disauade the public from supporting Ron Paul. Ron Paul knows what the NWO government are up to and is trying to enlighten the population and bring them out of their MKUltra nightmare.

He is also a big supporter of the Evangelical crap that's all over the southern states. AKA another religious nut. Evangelists are dangerous con artists who use the bible as a means to rip off the population.

All Hail Ron Paul. lol

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is one thread I can agree with you with RevelationGeneration.

Rick Perry has his fingers in a lot of NWO pies. Natural News have come up with a report:

Rick Perry = Big Pharma President?

Beware of Republican Rick Perry who has just announced his run for the presidency. He's a Big Pharma lackey with a history of pushing Merck vaccines onto little children!

Another NWO stooge like Bill Gates? Pushing poisonous vaccines on the population and making himself lots of money from their sickness and death!
edit on 15/8/2011 by stevcolx because: Forgot vid link

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nothing but a FAKE...GO RON PAUL

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

had to bump this Rick Perry attended the Bildernerg meeting years ago and Alex Jones and others predicted he would be up to run for president and look what happened, you can call Alec Jones crazy all you want but look at what is happening.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Rick Perry has taken campaign contributions to the tune of 400,000 (washington post) from big pharma and enforced executive order to inject the hpv vaccine under the guise of himself wanting to prevent cervical cancer.

Seriously, let that marinate a little and think about the implications if he were the president of America.

That one thing alone should say enough about him but people still blindly follow whatever the media says and he wins every GOP poll.

new topics
top topics

join