It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets chit chat to 200 I am at 130 so lts get crackin. I want to chat for ats live :(

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokeythabear
I have had someone attempt to rob me with no weapons when i went for a run one night, luckily I happened to be friends with one of his buddies or i would've had to fight for my mp3 player.
edit on 13-8-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

haha 'gimme your mp3 player or imma fight you' 'oh arent you whatshisface's friend' 'oh hey ok nevermind then' hahaha

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smokeythabear

I am glad you made it out.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Haha nah i wish it was that easy, more like his buddy rode up on a bike and said, "man he's cool, leave him alone."

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

hey man that exact same scenario happened to me in Vancouver.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
you could make the argument that youth tday see the banking cartels and rich elite stealing all the time and see them getting a way with it. its the wrong drive getting people to hit the wrong targets.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

lmao, It definitely helps to know people when you live in a shady neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
and if people had guns in the u.k if I saw someone lighting my house on fire id shoot them as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
you cant even buy a self defense item in the u.k right now?!?! like really? how are you supposed to adapt to unrest. Find a stick?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Yea they need to be throwing firebombs at the bank, not at each other geez. Your neighbor wont take your home with writing on a piece of paper but a bank/government will.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why arent they talking about how the police were told to stand down? who the hell cares at the point on one possible reason it started.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I would track them down and burn their house down and then shoot

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The whole situation u.k riots can easily be seen as device to enforce the "killswitch" of facebook and twitter and also to stop lawful protests.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I wonder if they told the police to stand down so someone does something drastic, then they can really crackdown.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This happend in Vancouver mothers and fathers reporting their kids. Can you say Nazi Germany much? just awful.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Make a sling shot, bow and arrow! You got the power and info of the internet at your finger tips, you could look around and learn some skills! Just saying man! I need 200 posts as well!!!

PS> that was a lot of mayo! Cant stand the $#!T myself! Had it a couple times, and I hate it, tastes like creamy butter!

link   
I think they were told to stand down at the begging untill the politicans told them to go in to ramp it up

link   

Well four days of peole and property in danger then you have the masses begging for the gvernment to clamp down. The Romans did the same thing

link   

yeah then they could implement a curfew across the country lol, yeah england is setup pretty crazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

and if you look at the states like chicago and boston its spreading. The killswitch was tested in Fransisco

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If you live in poverty your more desperate to steal the goodies

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join