It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of all these anti-EVERYTHING people! No action required?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Look people, I stand with a lot you in saying the government is a complete waste. I even agree for the most part that elections are a waste of time. People have come out on the record saying they hacked the machines to rig the votes. I get it. I do.

But one thing I am noticing is that a lot of people say, "That Ron Paul guy is a *insert word*! He won't change anything. He is one of them!" In that same breath, they offer NO solution. It's like they just want to complain. Here's a question - If none of the politicians are going to help and the elections are a scam - WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON YOUR BUTTS DOING NOTHING?! If anything, shouldn't you be in the streets seeking an end to it all?

The only thing I'm seeing is a lot of pissed off people on here with nothing better to do than accuse every single thing as bad but "hey, I can't fix it. Conspiracy Theory is on and I can't wait to see what Jesse is gonna prove today!"
(no offense to CT fans)

Learning is fine. Spreading the word is awesome. But complaining and doing nothing = worthless. If you're going to accuse Ron Paul of being an NWO shill, you should be obligated to provide thoughts on how to fix this messed up system. Otherwise do us all a favor and don't post anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

aren't you also sitting on your ass complaining?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

Completely! (at the moment) But I am also a volunteer for Ron Paul's campaign. I have 3000 friends on facebook that I'm "connected" to and we are a group of action. Be it 'sign bombing', money 'bombing' or something else. We call Attorney Generals when things need to be handled. We spend lots of time on the phone with our representatives and sending letters. We are out trying to make a difference.

The people I'm talking about are doing/offering nothing whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
its a information war my good man

they are winning but more people are waking up to it

we must keep doing what is needed to over throw them and rise up there biggest nightmare

an informed public...

Were getting there .....rome wasn't built in a day some clown once said

patience is a virtue

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Everybody seems like 'just complainers" until they do something. Usually something stupid. This is the forum for saying stupid stuff not doing stupid stuff.

Shall we meet at your house? Free hat? Punch and Pie?

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well it just can`t be fixed, why do you refuse to consider this possibility?
Why don`t we do something? It`s obvious: Because the majority is against us and any action will just lead to imprisonment, which won`t be of any help to the society we live in (And ourselves, of course).

If the majority doesn`t wake up, nothing can change (For better) and we all know extremely dumb people are always the majority, wherever you are...only few are relatively immune to all the mind control since early childhood.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mkpetrov

It's not that I'm against absolute refusal. I'm against condemning everything suggested and offering nothing as a solution. If people say, "Nope. I like the way things are. I refuse to change anything." That is an answer. But some say, "Your idea sucks. You won't change anything with your plan. And I have nothing to offer either."

Imagine someone being in a business meeting and they just shoot down everything. No plan sounds good to them. At the same time, they are offering nothing but just frustrating everyone and wasting everyone's time. That is what annoys me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So you're anti-anti-everything? Irony?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

It's not that I'm against absolute refusal. I'm against condemning everything suggested and offering nothing as a solution. If people say, "Nope. I like the way things are. I refuse to change anything." That is an answer. But some say, "Your idea sucks. You won't change anything with your plan. And I have nothing to offer either."

Imagine someone being in a business meeting and they just shoot down everything. No plan sounds good to them. At the same time, they are offering nothing but just frustrating everyone and wasting everyone's time. That is what annoys me.

Well like I said, maybe there`s really nothing to be offered and any "idea" is actually people`s inability to handle the truth.

So, back to your Ron Paul example. Yes it really can`t be a solution because everything is rigged (As you already pointed out. Also don`t forget you don`t even vote directly for president) and he is unelectable (Unless he really is part of the plan). But even if he gets elected, then what? Do you really believe one politician in the current system can be more powerful than corporations, secret societies and all the entities pulling the strings?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Wouldn't that just mean I support doing something and taking action? Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ron Paul is most definitely electable. His stance on Liberty, the Constitution, limited government, etc. are very popular and gaining LOTS of support. If however you mean he will not last as President or that he won't be allowed in cuz it's rigged. Well, I think it's safe to say the S will HTF. Many people are saying if he doesn't get in there will be a revolution. Do I support the violence? I would if I thought it could be focused. Unfortunately I think the London riots have shown us that chaotic individuals with no concern for the cause will only make things worse.

But, it's not the point. The point is to be involved. To do something. Not to throw your hands up in the air and say it's pointless so why bother.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

new topics

top topics

join