It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ridiculous Ron Paul BS On This Site Is Pathetic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
While Ron Paul does make some appealing claims like stopping the illegal US wars of aggression and stopping the insane US-Israel military industrial complex, going after the Fed, not being a de facto puppet state of Israel, etc.

The fact of the matter is that Ron Paul is basically a wolf in sheep's clothing. First of all, he is a Freemason and he claims he is not one. Even though he is. Why would he deny it, if there was nothing to hide in being one? Secondly, he is a long time US Congressman from around the Houston area.

In other words he is BIG OIL to the 100% and anyone that cannot figure that out is a drooling retard. This guy is supposedly "one of us", and "outside", "one of the people", etc. No he is not. You do not spend decades in the oil money in Texas in politics as a Republican if you are "one of the people".

Look at this guy's son, Rand Paul. Rand Paul is a genuine and certified nut job lunatic. Are you telling me that Rand Paul got all his insane ideology all by himself? Ridiculous. It came directly from his father.

Look at Rand Paul's economic philosophy and his statements about what he would do economically. It would be like economic terrorism against the average person. He is advocating something like the wild west of late 1800s. Probably half of the population would starve to death under the economic policies this guy is advocating.

He basically is saying that ONLY the very rich elites have a right to exist. Because ONLY the individual and private corporations can buy things and if you cannot afford something you have NO RIGHT to have it. You have no right to food, water, ANYTHING if you cannot provide it to yourself fully. Even if you have no job, no support, NOTHING. Even if the economy is a freaking joke. If the local water company demands $5,000 for your water service......tough luck. You are just SOL if you can't pay for it. No rules and no laws. You see how long you last when you lose your job and the entire safety net is gone. And you see how fast you lose your job, if you have one, once all laws and regulations in the nation are erased from commerce and business. You Ron Paul supporters will never know what hit you, and you will be in a police state (a real one) so fast that you cannot even comprehend it.

It is economic chaos and economic anarchy that Paul is advocating. It is the loss of everything that the non top 1-2 percent has. If you think the economy is bad now, then you have no idea what hell on Earth it would be like under this "libertarian" Satanic system. They already played this one before in Germany after WWI, and guess what? After fighting two world wars, they STILL have the banksters controlling them.

Hands off that free market "libertarianism". As Paul says, "the market will work itself out". That means that all the useless eaters like YOU ATS Ron Paul supporters will die off.

News flash ATS Ron Paul fan boys and fan girls, about 99% of you will die in such a system. Guaranteed. And there is no way that Rand Paul came up with his deranged ideology without his father teaching it to him. His father taught him this.

Look, I cannot stand just about all the US politicians. The only one that advocates for the people truly from what I can see is Bernie Sanders. And that is probably completely nothing more than the powers that be allowing him to vent in the Senate so that the average moron out there can think that somehow what goes on is legit. Just a way to make people think they would consider Sander's views. Even if he wants to help people, he in effect serves the powers that be by making some think, "hey, look there are normal politicians". Nothing Sanders ever advocates will ever happen, and even he knows it.

I can't stand Obama. He is a sad joke for the US and the world.

But how is Ron Paul fooling people into thinking he is "one of the people"? Seriously, how freaking gullible are the ATS Ron Paul crowd? George W. Bush was a nightmare for the whole world and that nightmare continues. Well, he made a lot of promises before he was selected President by the corrupt US Supreme "Court".

He was going to be a uniter, not a divider. He was going to have a basically isolationist US foreign policy. He was going to be an advocate for freedom, he was going to create jobs, etc. Did you Ron Paul fans that believe this Ron Paul propaganda also believe that G.W. Bush propaganda?

Barack Obama talked endless BS before he became President. He was going to end the wars, end Guantanamo, stop the tax cuts on the rich and corporations, give "terrorist" prisoners the rights under the US law, create jobs, bring "universal public health care", a single payer system like the rest of the western world has (the much more civilized and less barbaric than the USA western world) -> NOT a ridiculous law that was a mandate that just handed money over to the insurance companies.

I could go on and on with all the promises Obama made. He in fact did the exact OPPOSITE on ALL accounts. But somehow, Ron Paul, a decades long politician, a Republican no less (they stand only for the rich), in the oil soaked regions of Texas.......somehow we are to believe that the propaganda that comes out of his mouth is real?

Please excuse me while I puke. Ron Paul is as phony as they come and he does not have me fooled for even a micro second, just like Bush and Obama did not have me fooled for a micro second. Do people here STILL not get it?

If Ron Paul was "for the people" he would NOT be allowed in any Republican Presidential debate. He would NOT have been allowed to stay for years and years in the oil soaked Texas as a representative and he sure the hell would not have a son that is a US Senator and that is basically one of the craziest politicians in the history of the US.

This is a dog and pony show people. Wake the hell up. Ron Paul is a freaking bone that they throw to you and like Pavlov's dogs you are drooling over it, just like the sound of that bell. Ron Paul's economic agenda, if enacted, would be something akin to what Stalin and Mao did to their citizens. A starvation and culling program of epic proportions. I seriously doubt that a single ATS Ron Paul supporter would even live more than 2-3 months if such an economic policy was ever put in place.

Ron Paul is being thrown to you with his anti Fed BS, which is just the same nonsense that Hitler used in Germany. The "get the Jews" tactics will start next. He is there to rile you up and point your anger towards the banksters and to get you to believe in some kind of fantasy delusion that somehow he is this savior of the people.

There is absolutely ZERO CHANCE that Ron Paul would EVER be allowed to one of these debates if any of this was true. Say he gets "elected" President and takes down the Fed.......then what? He will just install the next and even more draconian form of economic terrorism against the people. This "libertarian" free market crap, which is nothing more than 100% pure fascism. Just like the Tea Party is nothing more than the modern version of Mussolini's black shirts.

Damn, it is like NO ONE here knows a thing about history at all. And if you really think that Ron Paul could take on the US-Israel military industrial complex and get away with it, then you are well beyond delusional and are entering into the realm of borderline psychotic. If the powers that be thought for even a blink of an eye that Ron Paul was telling the truth about taking all US troops home and closing all US bases outside the US.........he would be assassinated in a heart beat. He would just be another guy that "died in a tragic plane crash", or some other nonsense.

This whole pro Ron Paul push here at ATS is downright scary. It just shows how incredibly easy it is to totally brainwash the average person, even ones that belong to a website like this. Either that, or a bunch of paid government stooges are posting here to further promote this ridiculous pro Ron Paul is a "savior of the common people" propaganda.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Sometimes I feel like his ideas are great but I kind of suspect the real man behind what he shows us. I'm not saying he is actually ridiculous but as we all know Obama did a wonderful election campaign and look at what happened recently... It only makes me wonder mmh mmh mmh ?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
He is just there to pacify us.

They have no intentions of ever allowing such policies to pass.

Don't worry.

+20 more 
link   

First of all, he is a Freemason and he claims he is not one. Even though he is.

Proof?

link   
I am not american, But even i can see that the Only people who become president, all come from the same bloodline, Do you really think you elect who is the president, you elect 1 person out of the same blood line, Ron paul, will only get into power if he is slightly related to Obama and bush like the rest, The people are already chosen, all america gets to do is pick,Which corrupt president they want running there country next, My country does the exact same thing people need to open there eyes,

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So is everyone in the "oil business" evil? Because from what you said, just being involved is enough to make your corrupt. Ron Paul is the best choice for America. Would you rather have Bilderberger Rick Perry. Or how about Mitt Obama, I mean Romney. I know ppl that are Mason's and despite what you think, they are not all evil. M. Vick ran a dog fighting ring, therefor all football player run dog rings. Casey Anthony is a mother who killed her child, therefor all mothers will kill there child. See what Im getting at here, look at his record on voting and tell me it is not what this country was meant to be.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So then, what should we, as Americans, do?
Since RP makes the most sense out of all the GOP candidates, what would your solution be other than backing a man who has a history of voting on principles he has been preaching?

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well, clearly I am bias but I think something needs to be said -

1. Your statements provide no evidence. You post no links to prove that he is a mason, however there are links to the note he wrote saying otherwise.

Ron Paul's Note - "I am not a mason."

2. You make assumptions that he is into big oil money. Again, there are no links/evidence to back up your claims. In fact, Ron Paul consistently returns a portion of his budget to the Treasury.

In addition he has never taken a government paid junket.

So it's fine to be upset with the man (for whatever reason you can think of) but making up things like you are is pretty messed up.

If you're willing to do the work, I'm sure you can find MANY reasons to support him. I have. Many of us have. He is consistent. The one candidate seeking office that truly stands up for personal Liberty and the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

While I agree with what you are saying...Casey Anthony was found not guilty. A better analogy would have suited your post better.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hmmm.

What do you base your facts on sir? Where is the proof, for starters, the Dr. Paul is indeed a Freemason? Please don't show me a few pictures of an awkward handshake and expect that to be enough.

What is more, where is the proof that Freemasons are all bad people? I know quite a few on here and in life that seem perfectly fine to me.

There is a humungous difference between any other candidate, Bush and Obama specifically, than Ron Paul. For starters, the history of both candidates was shrouded in back and forth decisions and mystery. Unlike Ron Paul who has a documented history in congress for many decades, with a very strict and precise voting record, you can't exactly trace back the ideals and words of candidates as well as you can with him.

The simple fact that the media intentionally down plays him, ignores him, and tries to slander him whenever he seems to get some momentum is clear that something is up.

And if he was some kind of Manchurian candidate picked to win, don't you think he would have gotten in one of the other two times he has run for president?

You make a lot of assumptions but you don't back up much of it at all. I believe it is quite clear that the establishment is doing just about everything they can to keep Ron Paul from being in the race, just so happens that it isn't enough. What do you expect? Them to assassinate him in public?

I think you need to rethink your rhetoric here because the only thing that looks ridiculous at this point is your opening post.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Absent any links as proof of your statements/opinions, this is nothing more than a rant unworthy of this forum..

Show some proof and I'll take you seriously..
If not, I hope ATS moves this thread..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If you think RP is a phoney, then at least admit he is the most consistant phoney who's ever run for POTUS

I suspect you are just trolling, or at least trying to muddy the water

Here is a recent post giving a prime example of your (the OP) deluded opinions...

The sunrise has been coming up hours earlier than it is supposed to. Even though you can watch it rise hours earlier - if you check anything on the internet, they give BS times for sunrise, which are usually hours off.
Anyone paying any attention at all has known this for many months now.

A jaw-dropping 'DUH....' for your post as well

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Finally someone else sees through this.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ah man I came to this thread hoping it would be a pro-Ron Paul thread, oh well, can't win 'em all.

So Ron Paul is a mason? but he never talks about this and I have his new book it says "50 essential issues that affect our freedom" Medical care, Monetary Policy, Moral Hazard...nope, nothing about Masonry in there.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

his ideas are non-workable in the real world, they would end up unrecognizable if he ever became POTUS or biz as usual.

i have said before that this guy spent too much time in congress to be a real change. i agree he probably owes a lot of people, something.

i don't like any of the runners, truthfully.

so, we are between a barock and a hard place.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I couldn't even make it past your fourth paragraph. All I can say to you, OP is BWAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the incredible snow job and the hearty belly laughs.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Is this going to be the official "Ron Paul Sucks and you are idiots" thread? Is so I am going to set up camp over
------>here.

I hope you are not an Obama supporter or was not in the past. Cause the hypocricy would be too much.

You got a handful of scumbags who you KNOW are scumbags in one hand, and in the other, you have one man who has a KNOWN and CLEAN backround when it comes to policy of all ranges spanning over 30+years.

"Hmm.... I still dont know about that one guy....."

Are you freakin kidding me? It has takin his supporters and his staff THIS LONG to get him where he is, and now that he finally has a chance, people want to throw him out because they are scared of actual REAL CHANGE FOR THE GOOD.

This very reasoning people use confirms to me that America will never elect a leader it needs until we flush ourselves of this self-destructive stage we keep setting for ourselves.

We all know how corrupt most of our politicians are. So the good ones that come around from time to time, usually get lumped in with them because of peoples inability to see things for what they are.

You really think Ron Paul would have made it this far without peoples support? Especially as much of a "Nutjob" that he supposedly is? .... I think not.

He made it to where he is at today because the PEOPLE backed him, not the figure heads.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Common Good because: to add a "W". =)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yeah thats some us isreali military industrial complex with most of it made in china

meh

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

First of all, he is a Freemason and he claims he is not one. Even though he is.

Ron Paul being a mason is pretty well known.

There is, in fact, well-documented evidence that Congressman Paul was inducted into a Masonic fraternity in college

Ron Paul was initiated in the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity at his alma mater, Gettysburg College, in Pennsylvania. The November 2007 issue of Lambda Chi Alpha’s publication, Cross & Crescent, proudly announced “Ron Paul's Presidential Bid.” Ron Paul was not only a member but a leader of Lambda Chi Alpha.

dailypaul.com

Several of our presidents have been masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

masonic-lodges.com

You'll find some other names there including Winston Churchill, John Wayne and Davey Crockett.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Even if what you say is true about the good doctor, what you have is dirt under your fingernails. If you review all of the other candidates, you have enough dirt for a graveyard.

If people are willing to give this man a shot at fixing our country, then that's just whats going to happen. I'm voting for him, and if he does screw things up...

Well, it's better to climb a vine to get sour grapes than to sit on the ground and wonder what grapes taste like.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join