It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest SOHO LASCO Image and movie Show a massive object

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2011 by ZeroSum78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Phage is correct.

Again.

The planet has to be on the opposing side of the sun for us to see the sun's light reflecting off of it. Planets don't radiate their own light source. So it has to be something farther away from us than the sun is.

edit on 14/8/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

You'll take note that the Sun's "burps" are unaffected by it. Therefore it is not massive, as its gravity is near nonexistent to the Sun's.

Furthermore, you'll note the shine changes angle in reference to the sun.

So it's either a rock pebble or ice cube in space. Probably nothing spectacular.

EDIT

Yea it's Venus. The evidence is clear.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dude thats Venus. This is starting to get sad. I've lurked on here for a long time. Yet this site is going down fast. It's horrible. I use to get my news here along with other interesting things I'd find. Now it seems that threads like these are all that's ever posted. You didn't look into what it was at all. Just saw some thing and posted it it. Thank you for defying ignorance there buddy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benzanato

Hey, it's not like I posted this in the space exploration or science forums. I simply wondered what it could be and I made this post after I did research and was unable to find the orbital paths.

After I learned where to look, I was able to research myself and verify it was Venus. If anything, this thread will help others by showing them links they can use for their own research. So, this thread is all about denying ignorance when you think about it. You just wanted to take a shot at me, and that's fine. I hope the rest of your day gets better.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A star that is made up of the big dipper will no longer be visible, it must of blew up or something some thousands of years ago. Soon you will not see one of the stars. It is twinkling out as i write this.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Come on, its not hard to find a site which could tell you what this is right away. If you were that concerned about what is shown in the video, wouldn't you check out what it is yourself, instead of bashing others. Why don't you be the person who debunks this while I wait for your links etc.....

The reason why some people don't post links is because they know already what the object is. If you are willing to believe them, so be it, but if not, once again, wouldn't you check it out yourself anyway to reassure yourself the information is correct? Just sounds lazy to me, no offence.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's nibiru! Run for your lives! hahahhaha...well thats what everyone wants to hear so I said it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join