Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
she doesnt need to have any respect for a group of people jesus is going to comeback and murder.

That is what they believe. Why give somone rights who god wants dead? If it wasnt for the police state.. they would still be dragging gay kids behind trucks untill they bleed to death.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Come on now. She didn't REALLY say that did she? This has to be fake or staged to appear wrong like that newsweek cover photo.
She didn't REALLY say this DID SHE?
Really?
REALLY? I....I....don't even....carbon dioxide...getting thick. Can't ....bweeeef. Carbon dioxide...and as such. Gays...gays attacking me everywhere...and such as in Iraq and elsewhere. Noble gay elements....breathing children's atmosphere....get the golf cart stat!

I'm sure she did not say that. I can tell just by looking at the wording. It mocks both the Miss America contestant who said something similar, and also people who don't buy into the CO2 bs.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by mugger

I do not think the government should be forcing a minority opinion upon the population and the Christian community.

Want to know a secret? No one cares about what the Christian Community wants....This is America, not the Vatican.
edit on 13-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Of course they care. The communists have been trying to extinguish the Christian community since, oh I dunno, the Bolshevik Revolution!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I can tell by the quote that it is totally made up based on the Miss America contestant who said something similar. In other words, your quote is a lie.

It is called political satire and is as old as political cartoons.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

That is what they believe.

Who is they and please don't say "Christians" because if you do then your opinion holds no weight. No offense.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I'm going to be honest satire is a little more obvious. I didn't get it either dude. lol sorry.

Might have been better to point out in the post itself that she didn't say that. I honestly didn't know either.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yah, just like the current POTUS represents us all, errr wait a minute, no he represents half of us, the other half he disses continually, that is the evil Republicans.

Generalization cat is generalizing. The POTUS doesn't represent me either and I sure as hell wouldn't have voted republican either...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by rogerstigers

I'm going to be honest satire is a little more obvious. I didn't get it either dude. lol sorry.

Might have been better to point out in the post itself that she didn't say that. I honestly didn't know either.

I agree, it was a bit obscure.... I only caught it because I was guffawing at Miss Teen South Carolina just the other day.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

I can tell by the quote that it is totally made up based on the Miss America contestant who said something similar. In other words, your quote is a lie.

It is called political satire and is as old as political cartoons.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but he still misrepresented it as a genuine quote.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

some posters arent doing womens rights any service

Exactly, where are the threads trashing Romney's religion, or Rick Santorum. He's Catholic. Yet all we see are the haters of female candidates.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Exactly, where are the threads trashing Romney's religion, or Rick Santorum. He's Catholic. Yet all we see are the haters of female candidates.

Agreed. I would appreciate a bit more political satire of the other religious screwballs. Just saying...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Agreed. I would appreciate a bit more political satire of the other religious screwballs. Just saying...
:

So everybody's a screwball except those people you personally approve of. Talk about humanist moral relativity!

edit on 14-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

So everybody's a screwball except those people you personally approve of. Talk about humanist moral relativity!

Ok, sorry. The joke was in bad taste. My apologies.
edit on 8-14-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

their sexist
thats why they arent that many if any at all.

but according to some people on here ats should be a free for all and trash anyone they want to.

yeah bachmann that "loon" but whats that? i am sure there were other presidential candidates running

ah i get it women are easy targets.
edit on 14-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

This is not about anyone's religion but an event that happened. If that event happened because of her religion then great. When Romney runs away from gay people because he is a Mormon, hopefully you will be fleet of foot to start that thread and even things out.

The woman wants to be president of the US and has to run from gay kids. Thank god the US does not have real enemies.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Don't worry the more she speaks the faster she will go away.....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

their sexist
thats why they arent that many if any at all.

but according to some people on here ats should be a free for all and trash anyone they want to.

yeah bachmann that "loon" but whats that? i am sure there were other presidential candidates running

ah i get it women are easy targets.
edit on 14-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Just read a thread completely trashing Ron Paul and another tearing apart Rick Perry.
Maybe you only click the links with female names in the titles.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

so sue me for having respect for women if thats a crime so be it.

i love how people tell me what i do on here quick now what number am i thinking of?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
How did someone like her end up winning the straw poll?

I can only imagine the headlines of the future if by some chance she became prez:

"Bachmann flees second G8 summit after first meetings- Felt threatened by Saudi King's robes"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Don't understand why she would be so afraid of gay people I've seen her husband and he looks like he's still in the closet with the door open.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join